Thread: Freestlyes

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 116
  1. #46
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Im an MC
    When im not on duty
    i go home make tunes on fruity
    i put the TV on mute
    have a drink, but I dont blaze
    im a badman
    i dont run out of fuel
    any MCs wanna come and have a duel
    I bet you ain't heard of me
    You don't know I'm the E.N.D....

    Boy Better Know where I go
    Obama secret service C.E.O
    Yes me, E.N.D, so ShhHut Yuh Mout
    Live in the north, college in south
    Radio in east, so shut your mouth
    Dont talk to me about rap
    I'll achieve up all of your crap
    Everybody knows E.N.D
    In videos, on TV
    If you can't see open your eyes
    your momma so fat she orders large fries





    Oooooooooooooooooooooo

  2. #47
    Zeinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    You all just rhyming words together, its all about tiraera.

  3. #48
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by farsight13 View Post
    ok once i met a gurl who rocked my worl everything about this gurl made my head twirl everything about this gurl down to every curl of her hair me and here was a real pair but i didnt really care i was unfair now shes gone like when u breath the air now there aint no pair but now i care but its too late to try and debate to try and and retwine our fate soo im standin out here front gate im sayin i wont let her escape


    IF U THINK ITS GOOD SOO FAR ILL CONTINUE
    Wow, post enough? And man, she already escaped, SHE BE IN MAH BEDR00MZ RIGHT NAOW.

  4. #49
    farsight13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    currently about to move
    Posts
    466
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by farsight13 View Post
    ok once i met a gurl who rocked my worl everything about this gurl made my head twirl everything about this gurl down to every curl of her hair me and here was a real pair but i didnt really care i was unfair now shes gone like when u breath the air now there aint no pair but now i care but its too late to try and debate to try and and retwine our fate soo im standin out here front gate im sayin i wont let her escape


    IF U THINK ITS GOOD SOO FAR ILL CONTINUE
    soo heres th continued part cuz imsoohood asked

    im soo hood said she escaped well now imma beat that nigga like an ape then fuck his gurl and make her feel like she was in a earthquake then go bake some and collect some cake

  5. #50
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by farsight13 View Post
    soo heres th continued part cuz imsoohood asked

    im soo hood said she escaped well now imma beat that nigga like an ape then fuck his gurl and make her feel like she was in a earthquake then go bake some and collect some cake
    LLULLLLZZZZZZZ. You're going to 'beat' me like an ape? I'd shit on your face. o.o

  6. #51
    farsight13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    currently about to move
    Posts
    466
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    LLULLLLZZZZZZZ. You're going to 'beat' me like an ape? I'd shit on your face. o.o
    talkin bout u gonna shit on my face fuck it ill put mine in ur mouth and ask u how it taste little nigga u is a little figga and if ur momz diss me im imma throw her on my bed cum in her mouth while she giving me head so dhut the fuck up nigga u dead

  7. #52
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    freestyle
    based on a milli
    ----------------------------
    Im a milionair, i put my daughter in foster care,your daddy's chest looks like one of a bear,my niggaz are silly i take them to the fair, im so hood i wear clothes sowed from tiger hair,my career compared to your career just isnt fair cause im a macdonalds cashier, i put dildos in your moms rear as if i was her son, yah the nigga with gun, im the one, im the all, i sweat alcohol, i let my dreads fall when my niggas make the call, dawg pass me the ball ill take it to the dance hall, all my homies are following me on the road, im the one who licked the toad, your the one whos blocked the fold,look at my wrist its full of gold, look at my house it just sold,look at my font style its so bold, your moms is so aware nigga i dont even care...

    lmao awful but whatever
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  8. #53
    Devin1230's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    381
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by s34d0g View Post
    freestyle
    based on a milli
    ----------------------------
    Im a milionair, i put my daughter in foster care,your daddy's chest looks like one of a bear,my niggaz are silly i take them to the fair, im so hood i wear clothes sowed from tiger hair,my career compared to your career just isnt fair cause im a macdonalds cashier, i put dildos in your moms rear as if i was her son, yah the nigga with gun, im the one, im the all, i sweat alcohol, i let my dreads fall when my niggas make the call, dawg pass me the ball ill take it to the dance hall, all my homies are following me on the road, im the one who licked the toad, your the one whos blocked the fold,look at my wrist its full of gold, look at my house it just sold,look at my font style its so bold, your moms is so aware nigga i dont even care...

    lmao awful but whatever
    Best one yet! lmao

  9. #54
    ClapBangKiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ★ ★ ★ ★★
    Posts
    2,094
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Asleep
    hi im gay
    i like to play
    play with what you say?
    i like to play with gays!
    gays are fun and cool
    you mom is swell and im full
    i'd like to think you'd drool
    but when you cry you're a fool.



    luuuuuuull

    mega fail


    If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

  10. #55
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by ClapBangKiss View Post
    hi im gay
    i like to play
    play with what you say?
    i like to play with gays!
    gays are fun and cool
    you mom is swell and im full
    i'd like to think you'd drool
    but when you cry you're a fool.



    luuuuuuull

    mega fail
    you fucking faggot
    seriously, what the fuck is that bro


    -------------


    Criminal mindtek you've been blinded
    Lookin for a style like mine you can't find it
    They are the audience I am the lyricist
    Sometimes the suckas on the side gotta hear this
    Page, a rage, and I'm not in a cage
    Free as a bird to fly up out on stage
    Ain't here for no frontin just to say a little somethin
    Ya suckaz don't like me cause you're all about nothin
    However, I'm really fascinating to the letter
    My all-around performance gets better and better
    My English grammar comes down like a hammer
    You need a style, I need to pull your file
    I don't beg favors, you're kissing other people's ass
    I write and produce myself just as fast
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  11. #56
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    i win this oneeeeeeeee
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  12. #57
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    uʍop-ǝpısdn ǝɥʇ
    Posts
    32,761
    Reputation
    4300
    Thanks
    18,901
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    You all just rhyming words together, its all about tiraera.
    Y q tu sabes de la tiraera? no ronques! lol


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  13. #58
    309592309592's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    someone hit me up with a beat and imma hit u up with a freak so hommies can keep the peace

    Real Rap
    mmmhmmmmmm
    mmmhmmmmmm
    close your eyes and feel the magic that i hold cause they call me the wiz
    cause i pop miracles got shot 9 times lived thru it and brought back 4 shots with me and handed em out with no love.someone should talk to sense to them they think they gangsta they need to go to the ghetto have u heard the song my life ya it was about me shot 4 times didnt hurt once ppl call me god but it dont matter what you call me but what u can t call me is a C4l or a B4l cause i rep my family if you wanna hate you can hate but dont be hating when i raise up and show all you wrong a black man can make it out of the ghetto i an it not fake like lil wayne cause diamonds can last for ever -peace-

  14. #59
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Y q tu sabes de la tiraera? no ronques! lol
    perdon porque te falte el respecto
    no pasara otra ves
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  15. #60
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ClapBangKiss View Post
    hi im gay
    i like to play
    play with what you say?
    i like to play with gays!
    gays are fun and cool
    you mom is swell and im full
    i'd like to think you'd drool
    but when you cry you're a fool.



    luuuuuuull

    mega fail
    Fucking Asian.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

    hbk (04-18-2009)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Freestlye anyone?
    By fcmclan in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 04:23 AM

Tags for this Thread