Thread: Freestlyes

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 116
  1. #61
    ballshot14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    This post is full of wannabe rappers,
    most of them are from the crapper.
    Think you're tough shit? Fight my Brute NOW!

    Ballshot's Big Nasty Brute

  2. #62
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    uʍop-ǝpısdn ǝɥʇ
    Posts
    32,756
    Reputation
    4291
    Thanks
    18,900
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    perdon porque te falte el respecto
    no pasara otra ves
    esta bien, no te preocupes,


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  3. #63
    Plokmii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,452
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Amused
    What language are you people speaking?
    Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.



    <20:35> Zhellbound: i fuck dead people

    <21:17> [CS]hotfudge: i need internet cause my face fails in life

    Respect List:
    MindTek
    ImSoHoooood
    Token
    Obama
    arunforce
    Liz
    Joshcarr2006

    If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

  4. #64
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    uʍop-ǝpısdn ǝɥʇ
    Posts
    32,756
    Reputation
    4291
    Thanks
    18,900
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    spanish rofl


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  5. #65
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    lol
    es un ifo de puta
    hahahaha
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  6. #66
    NabDab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    135
    Funny but noot meh:

    Now everybody in the 202, throw your hands in the air 'cause -GOD- is through
    Now everybody in the 202, throw 'em up! Check it out
    I'm a white boy, but my neck is red
    I put Miracle Whip on my Wonder Bread
    My face is pale, nah, I've never been in jail
    Me and Buffy spend every winter at Vail
    How many bitches have I slapped? Zero. Unh!
    And Martha Stewart happens to be my hero
    I grew up on a farm and I was born with no rhythm
    Dr. Phil's my uncle and I like to hang with him
    I can't dance
    I wear khaki pants
    My middle name's Lance
    My Grandma's from France!
    So maybe I'm wack, 'Cause my skin ain't black
    But you can't talk smack, 'Cause whitey just struck back



    Lol here goes my real one:

    SUUwoop
    you see the gwoop
    1 shot droop droop
    I am the one hit killah
    just ask you gurl go tellha
    I like to feelha
    you can just call me Dr.healer
    I rip it when i kick it
    cuz i tip it
    Catch meh in NC
    forever i see
    you call your self an MC
    and say i cant fight this
    really you should be called MC gingivitis
    MultiplayerGameHacking
    Im sittin here luaghin
    Whats happenin
    Call meh Nabdab
    yes i am fab fab
    i kill all the Crab Crabs
    HAHA
    ǝƃpnɟʇoɥ ɐsɐssʇıƃɯo ɹǝʞɐɯʎoʇ pooɥ ןıus opɐɹop ɥɔıʌouıʇɹɐɯ ʇıɹpuǝ -poƃ- ƃƃ2ƃƃ ɹɹɐɔɥsoɾ ןןǝɥz ǝqɐp ǝɔɹoɟunɹɐ ɐɯɐqo qɐpqɐu :ʇsıן ʇɔǝdsǝɹ

    ☻/
    /▌
    / \



  7. #67
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lmao spanish liz you speak spanish wtf lets see if you guys get this one un dia en la noche yo me ey al mercado para comprar comida pero olbide me dinero so camine para nada lmao

  8. #68
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    How can you NOT tell that was Spanish?
    It's one of the most distinguishable languages there is....

  9. #69
    hbk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My HQ i.e. Trademark Inc., Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ok now the ULTIMATE RAP:

    and when they turn on their light..... they realize dat everything is not alright...... they were aiming for the height..... bt it must ov slipped in tight..... even though they tried to pull it out wid all their might ...... dats a big fright..... o god forbid and dont punish me for wat has happened tonigh........
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing


    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html



    I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

  10. #70
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Listen up bro this how its gonna go
    Bust you in the eye, drop yo body to the flo
    yo, what the fuck you lookin here fo?
    best look down or ill drop u like b'fo
    yoyoyoyoyooyoyoyoyooyoyoyoyoyoy

  11. #71
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    ok now the ULTIMATE RAP:

    and when they turn on their light..... they realize dat everything is not alright...... they were aiming for the height..... bt it must ov slipped in tight..... even though they tried to pull it out wid all their might ...... dats a big fright..... o god forbid and dont punish me for wat has happened tonigh........
    im sorry that shit was wack try taking that back cuss we dont give a crap i cant rap so i dont try be right back when you get back

  12. #72
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    We all know we can't rap.....

  13. #73
    NabDab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    135
    OBAMA READ MY FREESTYLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    Quote Originally Posted by nabdab View Post
    Funny but noot meh:

    Now everybody in the 202, throw your hands in the air 'cause -GOD- is through
    Now everybody in the 202, throw 'em up! Check it out
    I'm a white boy, but my neck is red
    I put Miracle Whip on my Wonder Bread
    My face is pale, nah, I've never been in jail
    Me and Buffy spend every winter at Vail
    How many bitches have I slapped? Zero. Unh!
    And Martha Stewart happens to be my hero
    I grew up on a farm and I was born with no rhythm
    Dr. Phil's my uncle and I like to hang with him
    I can't dance
    I wear khaki pants
    My middle name's Lance
    My Grandma's from France!
    So maybe I'm wack, 'Cause my skin ain't black
    But you can't talk smack, 'Cause whitey just struck back



    Lol here goes my real one:

    SUUwoop
    you see the gwoop
    1 shot droop droop
    I am the one hit killah
    just ask you gurl go tellha
    I like to feelha
    you can just call me Dr.healer
    I rip it when i kick it
    cuz i tip it
    Catch meh in NC
    forever i see
    you call your self an MC
    and say i cant fight this
    really you should be called MC gingivitis
    MultiplayerGameHacking
    Im sittin here luaghin
    Whats happenin
    Call meh Nabdab
    yes i am fab fab
    i kill all the Crab Crabs
    HAHA
    ǝƃpnɟʇoɥ ɐsɐssʇıƃɯo ɹǝʞɐɯʎoʇ pooɥ ןıus opɐɹop ɥɔıʌouıʇɹɐɯ ʇıɹpuǝ -poƃ- ƃƃ2ƃƃ ɹɹɐɔɥsoɾ ןןǝɥz ǝqɐp ǝɔɹoɟunɹɐ ɐɯɐqo qɐpqɐu :ʇsıן ʇɔǝdsǝɹ

    ☻/
    /▌
    / \



  14. #74
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    uʍop-ǝpısdn ǝɥʇ
    Posts
    32,756
    Reputation
    4291
    Thanks
    18,900
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Dk, por q dejaste el dinero? y ponme en tu lista de respeto nene! like NOW lol


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  15. #75
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Dk, por q dejaste el dinero? y ponme en tu lista de respeto nene! like NOW lol
    lmao awww liz

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Freestlye anyone?
    By fcmclan in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 04:23 AM

Tags for this Thread