Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I disagree, MW3 is a whole new game with a whole new Survival Mode and new Gamemodes
    not really..
    black ops 2 on the other hand..



    My games;

    x

  2. #17
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,937
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr View Post
    Who cares

    Bo 2 comes out in 2 weeks
    Useless.
    Borderlands plis.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  3. #18
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSpeltWrong View Post
    Only CoD Games Allowed on PC are CoD4 and World at War
    Are you stupid? Or have you not played the awesome games that are CoD and CoD 2?

    That fact that anyone get's excited over CoD in this day and age is beyond me. That shit got old after MW2. Even MW2 was shitty until AlterIW. And no they aren't even fun on console. I had a blast hacking MW2. The fact that it isn't even fun hacking MW3 is a testament to how shitty the actual game is.

  4. #19
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post


    not really..
    black ops 2 on the other hand..

  5. #20
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Shooters on PC is trash in anyway
    ALWAYS HACKERS.

  6. #21
    stylos114's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    可憐的母狗世界
    Posts
    375
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    Shooters on PC is trash in anyway
    ALWAYS HACKERS.
    -.- I guess like half of the members now on this site are for COD Hacking... ;/
    WANNAH SMOKE SUM COLOURED WEED? THERE YAH GO --->

  7. #22
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    917
    My Mood
    Blah
    I played MW3 for 4 months. I won a money in a tournament (3rd place - like $5 each, but still?) and shortly after that I stopped playing. I was very good at it and that was the only thing that motivated me to play for more than a month. But I felt that I got to the point where the things killing me where random stuns/flashes and grenades or lagg or something shitty that wasn't because the other player was much better.

    So, I don't get why hacking MW2/MW3 is fun. Those games are so shit and you get killed even though you are hacking because of all the random noob-friendly shit in that game.

    I am a minion for CoD, but I never hacked MW3 on PC myself. I modded in MW2, that was how I got into this.
    Last edited by Nachos; 10-24-2012 at 10:53 AM.


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  8. #23
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    CoD 4.

    CoD 5.

    CoD 7.

    CoD 9.

    They are/will be good.

    Rest?
    in the motherfucking trash

  9. #24
    sadhukar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


    and blackops? and mw3? what?



    @sadhukar ...call of duty is ran on dedi servers right? at least blops was...and theres a kick options with dedi servers...

    but youre entire argument is confusing me...for starters:

    Modern shitfare 2.5 (aka MW3) is the only game you hack on. Confirm/Deny?
    the fuck does this question mean?

    making a thread i assume on hacking cod. bash its gameplay and features then bash more about hacking. i think you have some serious problems describing your thoughts.
    Everyone else seems to be able to understand my post just fine - that this game is trash and therefore only worth to hack since the game is not worth playing properly. I think it's YOU who have serious problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post
    CoD 4.

    CoD 5.

    CoD 7.

    CoD 9.

    They are/will be good.

    Rest?
    in the motherfucking trash
    You clearly haven't played CoD: UO and/or was born after 1996

  10. #25
    Geomatrical 0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts.
    Posts
    180
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by sadhukar View Post
    Personally, I dislike cheating. Even with the means to, e.g. I have a maphack for Company of Heroes sitting in my harddrive, I don't use them. I have them for the purposes of activating it when another person is definitely cheating against me. When I use them, I find that there is no point in winning, because the point of winning is to show that you are superior to another person at that skill/activity; using cheats just shows that you can win against him with some sort of advantage.

    However, MW2-3 is just so garbage. The way the developer treats us is just insulting, and what's more insulting is the amount of people who thinks this shitty excuse of a video game is GOOD. They completely shafted the PC scene, and MW3 has no improvement over the game except for a few new textures, sounds and models. Features advertised as 'new', such as 'weapon level', are just the old systems with a new face.

    I actually not only condone hacking, but ENCOURAGE people to use hacks. They're pitifully easy to find anyway, a beginner starting out with C# can make a good hack. The countermeasures are almost zero, there's no punkbuster and no admins to ban people. Not even something simple like a kickvote option, no sir that is too complicated for the masses to implement. It's so bad that on release day, MW2 hacks worked on MW3.

    Does anyone else agree with my point of view?
    Yeah totally, I hate hackers but I love to make hacks

  11. #26
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by sadhukar View Post
    Everyone else seems to be able to understand my post just fine - that this game is trash and therefore only worth to hack since the game is not worth playing properly. I think it's YOU who have serious problems.



    You clearly haven't played CoD: UO and/or was born after 1996
    Sorry Mr 4 posts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] How to avoid your cf account get ban, follow the instruction when you hack.
    By phillyfunguy in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 09:12 PM
  2. The First Game You Ever Hacked
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 03:29 PM
  3. Whats the best game you've played?
    By inc3ndium in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 12:11 PM
  4. Which is the best game you ever played?
    By Sir Nathan in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 11:16 AM
  5. THE ONLY GAME THAT I WILL HACK (OMG SHARPE HACKS OMG OMG OMG)
    By Sharpe in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 05:12 AM