Poll: ABORT OR NO

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 72 of 72
  1. #61
    Tenebrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by HannibalJr View Post

    Oh sorry because I don't live in:
    Your home country has nothing to do with your level with intelligence. You're clearly stupid.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tenebrae For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (10-24-2012)

  3. #62
    HannibalJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On your screen Gender: Shemale
    Posts
    2,113
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post


    Your home country has nothing to do with your level with intelligence. You're clearly stupid.
    It does,moron.
    and the thread is about aborting retarded babies,now shut the fuck up.



  4. #63
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post


    Your home country has nothing to do with your level with intelligence. You're clearly stupid.
    ex-cocksuckers
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  5. #64
    Tenebrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by HannibalJr View Post


    It does,moron.
    and the thread is about aborting retarded babies,now shut the fuck up.
    I fail to see how the incredibly difficult decision to have an abortion has any direct correlation with intelligence. In fact, most of the time it is evidence of a person's maturity and making amends over a bad decision or an accident. Or are you that selfish that you would rather raise a child in poverty and with minimal opportunity. You're a moron, but please, do continue.

  6. #65
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by HannibalJr View Post

    Oh sorry because I don't live in:
    https://twoinformcanada.ca/the-ten-mo...tries-in-2012/

    I don't know if the source is credible, but America only seems dumb because the media only shows dumb people.

  7. #66
    Arhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,619
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Amused
    I would have aborted it myself the moment I was informed.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

    "True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk



  8. #67
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,649
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,497
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I'd keep em. After all, he's still my flesh and blood. Who knows, maybe when he's 5 or something he'll suddenly turn into a baby Einstein for the better.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  9. #68
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    https://twoinformcanada.ca/the-ten-mo...tries-in-2012/

    I don't know if the source is credible, but America only seems dumb because the media only shows dumb people.
    World education rankings: which country does best at reading, maths and science? | News | guardian.co.uk

    I think that Americans think that they are intelligent due to the massive amount of inventions they make, but yet a huge amount of the inventors are from different countries.

    United States education system is fucked, getttttt overrr it.

  10. #69
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    World education rankings: which country does best at reading, maths and science? | News | guardian.co.uk

    I think that Americans think that they are intelligent due to the massive amount of inventions they make, but yet a huge amount of the inventors are from different countries.

    United States education system is fucked, getttttt overrr it.
    if you say so jamal

  11. #70
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    if you say so jamal
    Thanks for calling me by my name, I expect my bitches too.

  12. #71
    Cyborgy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sjoerd
    Posts
    1,284
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Time's Pee Cleaner [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]6819985]i'd wrap it up and give it to some random person at a birthday party, and let him deal with it.
    sjoerd at his finest.

  13. #72
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,944
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,473
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yes, I would. I'm sorry, but I don't have a religion at all so that doesn't really compel me to not abort. Though, my main reason is; I don't want the kid to go through school with being bullied and made fun of, and picked on. I also wouldn't have the patience and tolerance to tolerate him/her, and what he/she takes at school. Think of it like putting something out of it's misery. I wouldn't want it to have a terrible life.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Ravallo, I need your help, if you would not mind
    By xXmw2fanXx in forum Middleman Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 12:31 PM
  2. Would you kill a baby dolphin if...
    By Yoshi in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 12:51 AM
  3. How quickly can you make your friend block you?
    By CheeseTea in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 06:08 PM
  4. You would not believe your eyes....
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 06:00 PM
  5. What Would You name Your own FPS Game?
    By killzonekings in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 03:22 AM