Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad

    My hopes and dreams have deteriorated to this...

    I have been through so much shit to get life started I really have these three goals over the next two years, a very reduced list from what I had before:

    1. Graduate with at least enough to get a job.
    2. Get a job slightly above min wage at least.
    3. Move out into an apartment and flow through the rest of life.

    I am SO exhausted of this nearly 19 year wait for life to start. I almost don't even care what job I get, or where I live.


    Yesterday I fucking BUUUS UDAJF HSDJGn srog nfdgjn bussed all the way to university (1 hour 30 min transit.) Then I had to take courses for like 6 hours, then I had to transit back to my old high-school because I volunteer for their robotics club there. Then I had to bus all the way back to university for an IEEE meeting but I was late and arrived just as the meeting ended (no shit I was late it is a fucking hour 30 minutes transit to school.) So I was like "fml" and I transited back home.

    Seriously guise, highschool is NOTHING compared to university. I have zero time to do what I want to.


    In 25 seconds I have to leave to catch my bus...
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 10-25-2012 at 10:44 AM.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radnomguywfq3 For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (10-26-2012),unicorn69 (10-25-2012)

  3. #2
    Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Reddit pls stop
    Posts
    2,004
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    470
    My Mood
    Bored
    So, is University worth it?

    QUOTE TO MAKE ME FIND BACK!


    __________________________________________________
    Computer Specifications.
    CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K 3,5 GHz, 6MB
    RAM: ADATA 8GB (2x4GB) CL9 1600MHz XPG INET EDITION
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97M-D3H
    Hard Drives: Samsung EVO 256GB SSD & WD Blue 1TB
    Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB TwinFrozr GAMING-series +
    Operating System: Win8

    __________________________________________________

    Press "Thank" Button Whenever I HELP/RELEASE

  4. #3
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    See now I feel like shit dropout The university I go to, I only go 2 days a week for 3-5 hours (depending on the class) And it takes me an hour to get there.

    Only downside to this is that I only get 2 weeks off every year. 1 for Christmas break and another in the beginning of Summer. But I get my degree faster

  5. #4
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Once you go to university, you'll look back at your high school workload with fond memories. Of course, I'm an engineering major, so I don't know if a liberal arts major has the same workload.

  6. #5
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    I still got 2 years of high school. Might as well enjoy it while I can


  7. #6
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    So, is University worth it?
    Idk mang. I'm doing electrical engineering and like 40% of the class is expected to fail this term, so obviously my life is hell. It is worth it, but again it is a lot of work.

    You will need to go to university\college to get a real job in this economy IMHO. I mean, back in your parent's days, you could start with nothing and work your way up, nowadays it isn't so easy.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  8. #7
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,944
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,473
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Idk mang. I'm doing electrical engineering and like 40% of the class is expected to fail this term, so obviously my life is hell. It is worth it, but again it is a lot of work.

    You will need to go to university\college to get a real job in this economy IMHO. I mean, back in your parent's days, you could start with nothing and work your way up, nowadays it isn't so easy.
    No fucking kidding. Every generation it seems getting a job is harder. Every generation before now, it was way easier to get a job.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  9. #8
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    The best way to make money, is always the illegal ones.

  10. #9
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,817
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,648
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Seriously guise, highschool is NOTHING compared to university. I have zero time to do what I want to.
    NO SHIT, with a 1.5hr bus ride that's 3 hrs at last back and to school. Assuming you're up at least 10hrs a day, that's 3/10 of ur day riding a bus.

    /jetamay





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  11. #10
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    an in-n-out manager gains 100k a year become that first work for 10$ an hour at in n out

  12. #11
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,649
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,497
    My Mood
    Cynical
    tight life, still in high school, will cherish. thanks bro, have fun.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  13. #12
    AirCanada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,779
    Reputation
    115
    Thanks
    167
    My Mood
    Tired
    good luck to you!

  14. #13
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Stop crying you bitch, I'm on my third year.

  15. #14
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Life's hard

    Only gets harder
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  16. #15
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I have been through so much shit to get life started I really have these three goals over the next two years, a very reduced list from what I had before:

    1. Graduate with at least enough to get a job.
    2. Get a job slightly above min wage at least.
    3. Move out into an apartment and flow through the rest of life.

    I am SO exhausted of this nearly 19 year wait for life to start. I almost don't even care what job I get, or where I live.


    Yesterday I fucking BUUUS UDAJF HSDJGn srog nfdgjn bussed all the way to university (1 hour 30 min transit.) Then I had to take courses for like 6 hours, then I had to transit back to my old high-school because I volunteer for their robotics club there. Then I had to bus all the way back to university for an IEEE meeting but I was late and arrived just as the meeting ended (no shit I was late it is a fucking hour 30 minutes transit to school.) So I was like "fml" and I transited back home.

    Seriously guise, highschool is NOTHING compared to university. I have zero time to do what I want to.


    In 25 seconds I have to leave to catch my bus...
    And that's why my classes are online I work full time and do full time online classes, though I can't fit any labs for my chemistry which SUCKS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I'm sorry I'm not quite good at this and i have a model swap question.
    By Roxter in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 10:01 PM
  2. This is where I am, and I have questions!
    By ilovecookies in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 01:36 AM
  3. False hopes and dreams.
    By Toxin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 10:48 PM
  4. "Sexy's" hopes and dreams crushed.
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 09:32 PM
  5. You Have To See This
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 02:33 PM