Poll: Is God Dead?

Thread: Is God Dead?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 187
  1. #61
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by eruption144 View Post
    lol ok im no more arguing any more. everyone believes what they want and if anyone is willing or desperate they can have there ways. K bye ima go to bed now.*sleep* *afk*
    You're so "open-minded".
    For a racist.

  2. #62
    leonakill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    So let me get this right:
    Big Bang: A whole crap load of nothing exploded and formed matter and energy which formed into planets and stars and more crap. Then after a few billion years (or something) Earth comes along and by chance (and for no reason) the following conditions are met: right sized planet forms, in the right position, with the right sized sun and moon, and the right sized planets with enough gravity to act as shields (for Earth) form at the right place, and some more crap that I can't think of right now.
    After all that the Earth goes through a bunch of insanely dramatic changes and for some unknown reason some how out of chemicals some crap forms and evolves over millions of years into man. Where then evolution stops happening for some reason right about the time humans become interested in it. And there is no real evidence for that theory, but it is taught in schools like it is fact.

    EndRit do live on the Western coast of the U.S.?
    Goals list:
    [] Get rid of my goals list
    [] Use my first smiley
    [] Don't complete any goals
    [] Complete goals list

    Respect list:
    Dave
    -XpliCitt-
    Jimmydang


    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselm01_ View Post
    Hell Yes I Am Fag Bag!

  3. #63
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    So let me get this right:

    God: All of a sudden he existed. He has no beggining, no end.
    THEN the Big Bang and what you just said occured.

    See how your argument fails?
    If God can just randomly exist and have no purpose etc, then why can't the Big Bang also just "exist"?

    p.s

    Your whole "It is too perfect to be my chance" argument also fails...
    Do you have any idea how many planets there are in the universe?
    Billions of Trillions... infinte.
    Don't you think that if you have a 1/infinety chance of something like life occured, it will occur?
    Last edited by EndRiT; 04-17-2009 at 06:44 PM.

  4. #64
    leonakill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Wrong if God always existed then he couldn't suddenly exist. If God is not bound by time like us then it's not like he has been around for some amount of time. You are trying to put God in the Box of human existence. You say well since we can't do that then no one could. God isn't bound by the laws of this universe.

    Do you live in the Western U.S.?
    Goals list:
    [] Get rid of my goals list
    [] Use my first smiley
    [] Don't complete any goals
    [] Complete goals list

    Respect list:
    Dave
    -XpliCitt-
    Jimmydang


    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselm01_ View Post
    Hell Yes I Am Fag Bag!

  5. #65
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    If God isn't in our "Box of laws" he doesn't exist.
    Simple as.

    I live in the UK.

  6. #66
    leonakill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    If God isn't in our "Box of laws" he doesn't exist.
    Simple as.
    So if something isn't bound by the same laws as us it doesn't exist. Hmmm...the last time I checked nothing can't explode and form a bunch of stuff.

    I asked about your location because with the Communism and evolution thing I can see you being a guy I know.
    Goals list:
    [] Get rid of my goals list
    [] Use my first smiley
    [] Don't complete any goals
    [] Complete goals list

    Respect list:
    Dave
    -XpliCitt-
    Jimmydang


    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselm01_ View Post
    Hell Yes I Am Fag Bag!

  7. #67
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    You can't argue against evolution.
    There is proof.
    Cold and hard.

    There is absolutely none for the existant of God. None.

  8. #68
    leonakill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    You can't argue against evolution.
    There is proof.
    Cold and hard.

    There is absolutely none for the existant of God. None.
    Really then why is it called the THEORY of evolution?
    Goals list:
    [] Get rid of my goals list
    [] Use my first smiley
    [] Don't complete any goals
    [] Complete goals list

    Respect list:
    Dave
    -XpliCitt-
    Jimmydang


    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselm01_ View Post
    Hell Yes I Am Fag Bag!

  9. #69
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Gravity was once a Theory too.
    It's only a THEORY if you are Christian.

  10. #70
    leonakill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Gravity was once a Theory too.
    It's only a THEORY if you are Christian.
    Really? Look up evolution it's a theory. It says evolution is a theory in every textbook I've seen. Even the teachers know it is a theory. But you say it's not. O.K. I want to see the proof, you said there was.
    So Muslims, Buddhists, Catholics, Jews, and other religious people believe it?

    You are failing.
    Goals list:
    [] Get rid of my goals list
    [] Use my first smiley
    [] Don't complete any goals
    [] Complete goals list

    Respect list:
    Dave
    -XpliCitt-
    Jimmydang


    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselm01_ View Post
    Hell Yes I Am Fag Bag!

  11. #71
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    No, you are failing.
    Why?
    You have just proven you are a zealot, and zealots don't go get anywhere.

    You want proof?
    Go back to school.

  12. #72
    leonakill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    zealots don't go get anywhere.
    Wow nice English, and you're telling me I fail and to go back to school. Lmao

    So I'm a zealot. Well you have proven you are too just not to the same thing I am.

    You said there was proof, where is it? Why don't you show it to me?
    I told you at my school even my teacher (who is an evolutionist) said it was a theory.
    Goals list:
    [] Get rid of my goals list
    [] Use my first smiley
    [] Don't complete any goals
    [] Complete goals list

    Respect list:
    Dave
    -XpliCitt-
    Jimmydang


    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselm01_ View Post
    Hell Yes I Am Fag Bag!

  13. #73
    ooberleethax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA NA Black Market ch1..MPGH Cash 300,000
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Cynical
    god is not dead cuz god is not real he is a myth created from preists about 300 years give or take thay created him knowing future people will worship this shit so thay got high and created GOD the all nowing sin hating jewish bastard he is not among us. there is perfect logic today that proves how the universe came to be and none is about god or the decipels or the non so virgin mary fin slut lol we came out of evolution not magical things that some dumbass had ow i shall createith man but first i will fuckith with them and make them apes first and thay will come to love me and cherish and worship thee oh go fuck yourself








  14. #74
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by leonakill View Post
    Wow nice English, and you're telling me I fail and to go back to school. Lmao

    So I'm a zealot. Well you have proven you are too just not to the same thing I am.

    You said there was proof, where is it? Why don't you show it to me?
    I told you at my school even my teacher (who is an evolutionist) said it was a theory.
    It is 02:27 AM and I am writing on a PS3 controller, sorry my ENGLISH (not grammar ) is not holy enough for you.

    And wait, you want me to show you proof?
    OPEN YOUR EYES.
    Your turn.
    Show me proof.
    Show me God.

  15. #75
    hotfudge2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    475
    o.O are u stupid but remember the crusades. that was before 300 years ago sooo hmm God was created earlier and jesus is real so god is real how we know this. this is from many many historical accounts and those kings existed and there is a genealogy so STFU AND STOP BEING A NOOB

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. can i have a god mode
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:06 PM
  2. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM
  3. Dear god NO...
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:30 PM
  4. God hates sweden???? :S
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 06:33 PM
  5. I see dead people
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 05:21 PM

Tags for this Thread