Poll: Is God Dead?

Thread: Is God Dead?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 187
  1. #76
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Infact it is highly inprobable that Jesus even existed.

  2. #77
    leonakill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    It is 02:27 AM and I am writing on a PS3 controller, sorry my ENGLISH (not grammar ) is not holy enough for you.

    And wait, you want me to show you proof?
    OPEN YOUR EYES.
    Your turn.
    Show me proof.
    Show me God.
    I didn't know it was 2 AM I know what it is like to try and argue at that time, so your grammar is excused.

    My eyes are open and they tell me that nothing CAN'T explode.

    Show you proof? I wasn't the one claiming to have it. I can't give you the proof you want.
    Goals list:
    [] Get rid of my goals list
    [] Use my first smiley
    [] Don't complete any goals
    [] Complete goals list

    Respect list:
    Dave
    -XpliCitt-
    Jimmydang


    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselm01_ View Post
    Hell Yes I Am Fag Bag!

  3. #78
    hotfudge2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    475
    STOP BEING A NOOB FLAMER!!! WE @ MPGH H8 U!

  4. #79
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    NOTHING can't exist eternally either.

  5. #80
    leonakill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    NOTHING can't exist eternally either.
    Says who? Who made that decision? I just said nothing can't explode.
    Goals list:
    [] Get rid of my goals list
    [] Use my first smiley
    [] Don't complete any goals
    [] Complete goals list

    Respect list:
    Dave
    -XpliCitt-
    Jimmydang


    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselm01_ View Post
    Hell Yes I Am Fag Bag!

  6. #81
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by leonakill View Post
    So let me get this right:
    Big Bang: A whole crap load of nothing exploded and formed matter and energy which formed into planets and stars and more crap. Then after a few billion years (or something) Earth comes along and by chance (and for no reason) the following conditions are met: right sized planet forms, in the right position, with the right sized sun and moon, and the right sized planets with enough gravity to act as shields (for Earth) form at the right place, and some more crap that I can't think of right now.
    After all that the Earth goes through a bunch of insanely dramatic changes and for some unknown reason some how out of chemicals some crap forms and evolves over millions of years into man. Where then evolution stops happening for some reason right about the time humans become interested in it. And there is no real evidence for that theory, but it is taught in schools like it is fact.

    EndRit do live on the Western coast of the U.S.?

    I'm sorry but obviously your understanding of the issue very limited, so I won't be in a hurry to type up a rebuttal because you'll excuse it as "science jargon"
    Just one thing, with billions upon billions of stars in this universe, and the planets orbiting those stars, there is a good chance all your condition would be met, and they have been, Exhibit A: Earth.

    then evolution stops happening for some reason right about the time humans become interested in it.
    HAHAHAHAHAHHA That statement is so funny I'm honestly laughing as I am typing this. OMG I can't stop. Dude you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazingly ill-informed that it scares me.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  7. #82
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by leonakill View Post
    Really? Look up evolution it's a theory. It says evolution is a theory in every textbook I've seen. Even the teachers know it is a theory. But you say it's not. O.K. I want to see the proof, you said there was.
    So Muslims, Buddhists, Catholics, Jews, and other religious people believe it?

    You are failing.
    HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA OMG Your cracking me up, your a funny asshole you know that? It's been a long time since I've heard the "It's just a theory" argument. Before you even continue I advise you learn what science is, then make claims about SCIENTIFIC THEORIES.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  8. #83
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by leonakill View Post
    Really? Look up evolution it's a theory. It says evolution is a theory in every textbook I've seen. Even the teachers know it is a theory. But you say it's not. O.K. I want to see the proof, you said there was.
    So Muslims, Buddhists, Catholics, Jews, and other religious people believe it?

    You are failing.
    You know what's funny? All of science is theories. There is no way to make anything 100% true. You know Gravity is a theory? Yeah, it's called the theory of gravity. But you know what? The theory of evolution can be summed up that the strongest survive. Are you denying that nature has no role in changing how creatures live? Also, even religious nutjobs accept microevolution (such as skin color changes, and small miniature changes), but these changes inadvertently can lead to survival of the fittest. Take for example, in Pittsburg, PA, the smog was so bad that a new species of grey-smog colored butterflies or moths (forgot) came to being (microevoltuion). All it takes is one genetic mutation in DNA to lead to this, afterwards, they grew in numbers, because they blended in so well that they were hard to pick off by birds and such. Survival of the fittest? Yes. Evolution? Yes.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Synns (04-17-2009)

  10. #84
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You know what's funny? All of science is theories. There is no way to make anything 100% true. You know Gravity is a theory? Yeah, it's called the theory of gravity. But you know what? The theory of evolution can be summed up that the strongest survive. Are you denying that nature has no role in changing how creatures live? Also, even religious nutjobs accept microevolution (such as skin color changes, and small miniature changes), but these changes inadvertently can lead to survival of the fittest. Take for example, in Pittsburg, PA, the smog was so bad that a new species of grey-smog colored butterflies or moths (forgot) came to being (microevoltuion). All it takes is one genetic mutation in DNA to lead to this, afterwards, they grew in numbers, because they blended in so well that they were hard to pick off by birds and such. Survival of the fittest? Yes. Evolution? Yes.
    Amen to that.

  11. #85
    Dorado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Join Date :@
    Posts
    2,891
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    god is alive, however the one who died is jesus
    tell me if im wrong cause i dont read bible



  12. #86
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You know what's funny? All of science is theories. There is no way to make anything 100% true. You know Gravity is a theory? Yeah, it's called the theory of gravity. But you know what? The theory of evolution can be summed up that the strongest survive. Are you denying that nature has no role in changing how creatures live? Also, even religious nutjobs accept microevolution (such as skin color changes, and small miniature changes), but these changes inadvertently can lead to survival of the fittest. Take for example, in Pittsburg, PA, the smog was so bad that a new species of grey-smog colored butterflies or moths (forgot) came to being (microevoltuion). All it takes is one genetic mutation in DNA to lead to this, afterwards, they grew in numbers, because they blended in so well that they were hard to pick off by birds and such. Survival of the fittest? Yes. Evolution? Yes.
    110% agreed ................. AND PROXY WHERE THE FUCK HAVE U BEEN!

  13. #87
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    110% agreed ................. AND PROXY WHERE THE FUCK HAVE U BEEN!
    I've been fighting stupidity in other places, but don't worry there is plenty to go around.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  14. #88
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I've been fighting stupidity in other places, but don't worry there is plenty to go around.
    YAY dude. i love u man no homo dude u love to "arg u" lol like just for the sake of proven some one worrng...like dude there be a "sich" where some one hates the gov u say u love the gov and what it dose awsomely and then there's somone that loves the gov. u would be like i fucken hate the gov your fucken worrng and u do it so well lol

  15. #89
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Someone has to fight ignorance. *Rips off shirt*
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  16. #90
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,555
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    God was never alive, he is just a figment of imagination.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. can i have a god mode
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:06 PM
  2. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM
  3. Dear god NO...
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:30 PM
  4. God hates sweden???? :S
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 06:33 PM
  5. I see dead people
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 05:21 PM

Tags for this Thread