Poll: Is God Dead?

Thread: Is God Dead?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 187
  1. #121
    ClapBangKiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ★ ★ ★ ★★
    Posts
    2,094
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Asleep
    hope. lol.
    what hope?


    If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

  2. #122
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    Because it gives people hope. Plain simple.
    Hope that is false is cruel.

  3. #123
    Zeinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Sieges, offenses, economy, you know, stuff like that.

  4. #124
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,196
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Like I always say. Some people are to prideful to admit there is something out there bigger than themselves. If god slapped them in the face theyd still wouldnt believe.

  5. #125
    ClapBangKiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ★ ★ ★ ★★
    Posts
    2,094
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Hope that is false is cruel.
    i hope you die a painful death


    If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

  6. #126
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    We don't need hope. Instead of praying to some imaginary being to do things for you, why don't you be a fucking individual and get it done yourself? Why become dependant on something that has never nor will ever help you.

    @CBK

    OK? Thanks for that :S

  7. #127
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    23,136
    Reputation
    3502
    Thanks
    11,089
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You people are trying to disprove God because Religious people can't prove god.

    My point is atheism can't be validated by the lack of evidence for God. Atheists have to prove that God doesn't exist. Either way you people are just opposite ends of the pole. Closed book.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  8. #128
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,196
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    We don't need hope. Instead of praying to some imaginary being to do things for you, why don't you be a fucking individual and get it done yourself? Why become dependant on something that has never nor will ever help you.

    @CBK

    OK? Thanks for that :S
    You have it alll wrong. You dont sit there, with no job and pray for shit. God isnt santa claus. Everyone works for shit in this world, noone is asking for hand outs.

  9. #129
    TinyWeeWee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,296
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,246
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You all are fucking stupid for not joining truthology. Our God is the true one.

  10. #130
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    Why.
    Theres been so many threads posted about the SAME SHIT.
    Its tiring.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  11. #131
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,196
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You people are trying to disprove God because Religious people can't prove god.

    My point is atheism can't be validated by the lack of evidence for God. Atheists have to prove that God doesn't exist. Either way you people are just opposite ends of the pole. Closed book.
    100% correct. Also, noone wants to study both aspects equally.

  12. #132
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    I already knew we were made from "star stuff". Still it doesn't explain why were here.

    And that pic man, is nasty.
    From an evolutionary standpoint, to pass our genes. There is no "Divine" reason for our existence. It's all about the human experience, you gotta enjoy the ride. Looking for a divine reason for our existence is selfish and makes you ignore this beautiful universe.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 04-18-2009 at 02:13 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  13. #133
    DeathScourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the gutter
    Posts
    931
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Daring
    i posted nope.

    how can you say something is alive when there is no proof of it ever existing? even if it were a spirit, it wouldn't necessarily be "alive". it is a mere manefestation of human beliefe.

  14. #134
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    You have it alll wrong. You dont sit there, with no job and pray for shit. God isnt santa claus. Everyone works for shit in this world, noone is asking for hand outs.
    Praying is asking for handouts.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to EndRiT For This Useful Post:

    tednugent (04-18-2009)

  16. #135
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,196
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Praying is asking for handouts.
    I pray that endrit would open up his mind.

    Handout eh?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. can i have a god mode
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 12:06 PM
  2. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 09:09 PM
  3. Dear god NO...
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 07:30 PM
  4. God hates sweden???? :S
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 05:33 PM
  5. I see dead people
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 04:21 PM

Tags for this Thread