Thread: Enlisted Marine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Arhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,619
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

    I'm just saying. Obviously boot camp is gonna train you, but you should bulk up first before you get bullied in boot camp.
    Bullied, I've always been skinny myself but that doesn't matter if you have a backbone to begin with, it's not your size that gets you picked on, and this is the military not high school.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

    "True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk



  2. #17
    xFishx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post


    Bullied, I've always been skinny myself but that doesn't matter if you have a backbone to begin with, it's not your size that gets you picked on, and this is the military not high school.
    ~
    Exactly, and i were to get bullied that would only make me a stronger person because it would motivated me to do more and achieve what i never thought i could.
    Never Look At Some Thing The Way It Is; You May Never Achieve It.
    Pain is only weakness leaving the body.

  3. #18
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,774
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post


    Bullied, I've always been skinny myself but that doesn't matter if you have a backbone to begin with, it's not your size that gets you picked on, and this is the military not high school.
    ~
    Danny Chen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Just keep in mind the military will be filled with those high school douchebag pricks.

  4. #19
    Arhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,619
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by xFishx View Post
    Exactly, and i were to get bullied that would only make me a stronger person because it would motivated me to do more and achieve what i never thought i could.
    I'm Enlisting also, but in the navy, if I get the ASVAB scores I'll be heading in for the nuclear engineering program (it's truly implausible that I won't get the scores considering I have already gone through a semester of engineering in university). Boot camp, and then after straight to school, $10k bonus just for signing and then of course, you know military allowance, plus actual pay.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

    "True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk



  5. #20
    xFishx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post


    I'm Enlisting also, but in the navy, if I get the ASVAB scores I'll be heading in for the nuclear engineering program (it's truly implausible that I won't get the scores considering I have already gone through a semester of engineering in university). Boot camp, and then after straight to school, $10k bonus just for signing and then of course, you know military allowance, plus actual pay.
    ~
    Good luck man! I'm going to be reserve for a few years then go to college, and then go back to active duty to do something i actually will have a career in. Have you taken the ASVAB yet?
    Never Look At Some Thing The Way It Is; You May Never Achieve It.
    Pain is only weakness leaving the body.

  6. #21
    Arhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,619
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Danny Chen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Just keep in mind the military will be filled with those high school douchebag pricks.
    Could be the guy himself wasn't so much a victim but antagonized it himself. There are people who have a habit of being assholes 24/7 for no apparent reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by xFishx View Post
    Good luck man! I'm going to be reserve for a few years then go to college, and then go back to active duty to do something i actually will have a career in. Have you taken the ASVAB yet?
    I've taken a practice ASVAB
    ~
    I think the military suits my personality they have a 6-8 year program where you become a nuclear engineer and an officer. If they allow me to (maybe they'll consider me too precious an asset at that point in time) I want to go into BUD/S and become a Seal.
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

    "True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Join Navy Marines---pro clan in the making!
    By s1ckvirus in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 09:44 PM
  2. [Preview] U.S Marines login screen
    By XxTylerxX in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 12:12 AM
  3. Marine with a .50 cal sniper
    By Free1st in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 01:53 PM
  4. marine sig request
    By Crazy Abdules in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 11:16 AM
  5. BIOHaZzerD is enlisting
    By water77 in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 05:37 PM