Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 245
  1. #181
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Alday View Post

    I know.
    zomg zomg zomg i haz your phone #

  2. #182
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,780
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Did the alarm ever go off about an ape roaming the building?

  3. #183
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Did the alarm ever go off about an ape roaming the building?
    no what makes you say that?

  4. #184
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,780
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    no what makes you say that?
    because you were inside the building

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    Prepix (11-03-2012),[MPGH]Royce (11-04-2012),The Hobbit (11-03-2012)

  6. #185
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,652
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,498
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    zomg zomg zomg i haz your phone #
    but you're not talking to me :c

    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    because you were inside the building
    LOOL.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  7. #186
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    because you were inside the building
    im not the BR you are

  8. #187
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,780
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    im not the BR you are
    but you have to admit, you one ugly mofo

  9. #188
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    but you have to admit, you one ugly mofo
    w.e makes you feel better about yourself i dont really care. if its insulting me then ok im ugly but i bet you are aswell.

  10. #189
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,780
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    w.e makes you feel better about yourself i dont really care. if its insulting me then ok im ugly but i bet you are aswell.
    yes i'm butt ugly

  11. #190
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,557
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,487
    150$ ! how got ?

  12. #191
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    yes i'm butt ugly
    im sure you are.

  13. #192
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Shit on Nexon by telling us what you guys talked about during the meeting.


  14. #193
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbit View Post
    Shit on Nexon by telling us what you guys talked about during the meeting.

    i would honestly but i dont want them to sue me because i signed some legal documents stating that i would not release any info.

  15. #194
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,652
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,498
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    i would honestly but i dont want them to sue me because i signed some legal documents stating that i would not release any info.
    oh lool. inb4 sells information to z8 games.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  16. #195
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    i would honestly but i dont want them to sue me because i signed some legal documents stating that i would not release any info.
    Oh, lol. Then I guess just keep it to yourself

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Your Opinion of Nexon North America?
    By Arctikranqe51 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:18 AM
  2. Is Combat Arms Nexon is only for North America people?
    By rockerboi in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 12:54 PM
  3. SUDDEN ATTACK NA"NORTH AMERICA" VIVO HACK
    By rjevans in forum Sudden Attack Hacks
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 04:06 AM
  4. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 06:20 PM
  5. blackshot north america
    By bangali45 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:47 AM