Poll: iPhone or HTC

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Galaxy Note 2/SIII

The Galaxy series beats out the iPhone in every category hardware wise, and isn't too pricy if you know where to look online. HTC USED to be awesome, but the hardware has remained sub-par. iPhone 5 is literally considered one of the most defective models. Everyone I know who has it has had it replaced at least three times each, each time costing 99 bucks. Most of them are trading indie SIII's.
    Costs more than an iPhone 8 GB, and even the HTC but I have alot of faith in Android I just wanted to get iPhone because I wanted to see the stuff siri would say when I speak to it xD, pretty much no other reason at all.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

"True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post

Prob cuz the software isn't very effecient (HTC sense) .
    And i don't like windows phones in general so i won't buy those .
    Amen to that, Windows + Phone = DEAR MOTHER OF GOD NO

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Drake (10-31-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post

Costs more than an iPhone 8 GB, and even the HTC but I have alot of faith in Android I just wanted to get iPhone because I wanted to see the stuff siri would say when I speak to it xD, pretty much no other reason at all.
    ~
    Samsung galaxy SIII got S voice
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I love the iPhone.
    Can't say why but I've always just been an apple person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna View Post
    I love the iPhone.
    Can't say why but I've always just been an apple person.
    You Lover over paying for things.
    ~

"True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by timer951 View Post
    Why not android?

Edit: I didn't see post on top. You can get the galaxy s3 for $50 like Lehsyrus said you just have to know where to look.
    link me to the place where you get a s3 for 50$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Galaxy Note 2/SIII
    I'd get the note2.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by yugurt View Post
    link. Me to the place where you get a s3 for 50$
    Sale was on the 28th at best buy. But of course it'll be $50 on black friday

Edit: if you really want it PM I ll look for the link.
    Last edited by timer951; 10-31-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Had the iPhone 5 for a month , changed it for a S3 ,had the S3 for 2 weeks ,changed to Lumia 920 and now I am with it. The iPhone broke down in my hands, the S3s android gave me 10 errors an hour . Formated it ( thought it was just an app or some internal bug) ,same thing. Updated it ,still error after error ,couldn`t take it and now I am proud to have the Lumia 920 , beats the crap out of the S3 and iPhone in every single way . Though it`s not 4.7 but a 4.5 ("LIKE A HUGE LOSS") ,and yes it doesn't have Androids open ways ,but still prefer it over both phones. The Note is just a smaller pad , I would never take something that big as a phone. I know some will start saying how the S3 is better an bla bla , but the hard facts are these: Lumia - better camera, better display, faster , battery stays like 2-3 days without charging and being with enabled Wi-Fi all the time , S3 had to be charged everyday and I had to sustain its battery to use it as a phone... Lehsyrus I know you would start telling me how this and that and how the Samsung is waaaay better and stuff ,but I had both and used both everyday a lot. I don't hate on Samsung ,could have been a faulty product or something ,everything happens. As for between iphone 5 and HTC , definitely the HTC , the iphone breaks down miserably. HTC make good phones , their phone 7s where pretty good ,I still have my HD7.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I'd get the note2.
    Preordered that bitch it's only 299 to preorder at the moment, go nigga goo!

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ace666 View Post
    Had the iPhone 5 for a month , changed it for a S3 ,had the S3 for 2 weeks ,changed to Lumia 920 and now I am with it. The iPhone broke down in my hands, the S3s android gave me 10 errors an hour . Formated it ( thought it was just an app or some internal bug) ,same thing. Updated it ,still error after error ,couldn`t take it and now I am proud to have the Lumia 920 , beats the crap out of the S3 and iPhone in every single way . Though it`s not 4.7 but a 4.5 ("LIKE A HUGE LOSS") ,and yes it doesn't have Androids open ways ,but still prefer it over both phones. The Note is just a smaller pad , I would never take something that big as a phone. I know some will start saying how the S3 is better an bla bla , but the hard facts are these: Lumia - better camera, better display, faster , battery stays like 2-3 days without charging and being with enabled Wi-Fi all the time , S3 had to be charged everyday and I had to sustain its battery to use it as a phone... Lehsyrus I know you would start telling me how this and that and how the Samsung is waaaay better and stuff ,but I had both and used both everyday a lot. I don't hate on Samsung ,could have been a faulty product or something ,everything happens. As for between iphone 5 and HTC , definitely the HTC , the iphone breaks down miserably. HTC make good phones , their phone 7s where pretty good ,I still have my HD7.
    If you're going to mention me do it like this: @Lehsyrus

Some SIII's do have hardware faults, though when they're traded in (under warranty) they give a tested model. Newer ones stopped being tested I believe.
    I disagree with your take on the Note2 but it's a personal preference. I like the larger screen and the stylus for my CAD designing, it's large but still fits in your hand so in okay with that. The screen on the back isn't as good as the lumia, but the one on the front is better. That's only really for face shots though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The Note 2 is just too big for me , I am always moving and need it to be in my pocket , even the Lumia is big as it is, but I prefer to have a little bigger screen in no cost of resolution. The S3 was bought from the representatives of Samsung here and was with warranty and everything , but with such bugs I just don't have the time to play "fix it" , I need something that even droped wouldn't break down easily . The iPhone dropped from 50sm breaks like an egg , the Samsung is stronger ,but again it does break easily compared to the Lumia, had that thing fall from my pocket while riding my bike and it had no damage at all , not even a scratch and that was on tarmac . @Lehsyrus everybody has their favorites , mine is Nokia . Also the problem of the big screened phone is that it looses qualities in strength. Phones have become rather portable PCs than phones . . Cheers and hope the threadstarter gets the HTC over the "unbreakable" iPhone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    IPhone is better than all HTC's imo...
    I don't like windows phones either...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    LG Nexus 4.
    Coming out soon.
    Search it up.
    Faster than S3.
    Probably no LTE tho.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenom For This Useful Post:

Arhk (10-31-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
    LG Nexus 4.
    Coming out soon.
    Search it up.
    Faster than S3.
    Probably no LTE tho.
    I'll probably get this one.
    ~
    Wait wtf no 4G support lol, as if, go choke on a dick Google.
    Last edited by Arhk; 10-31-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wait till 2013 to get the New Devices, when 5" Screens are the New Standard for Mobile Phones...
    Rèsaun

Press Thanks & Rep Me If I Helped You....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast