Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post

GAHH! WTF IS THIS, Don't need any toxicology reports or any of that, just investigate the scenes and find out if he's guilty and if he is, execute him. A life for a life, Justice.
    ~
    And besides, this isn't his first time in prison, even if you argue the murder may not be cold blooded or intended, he's an obvious burden to society.
    Just talked to a lawyer friend. First, a doctor has to testify to the effects of PCP. Then, his friend has to testify that he was not aware that he was smoking PCP. Furthermore, it has to be proven that the series of armed robberies under the influence leading up the killing were not premeditated. If the armed robberies were premeditated, before smoking PCP, then he can be charged with felony murder, because he killed someone while committing a felony (armed robbery), under the felony-murder law. That is taking into account that his state has the felony murder law.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

GAHH! WTF IS THIS, Don't need any toxicology reports or any of that, just investigate the scenes and find out if he's guilty and if he is, execute him. A life for a life, Justice.
    ~
    And besides, this isn't his first time in prison, even if you argue the murder may not be cold blooded or intended, he's an obvious burden to society.
    It's not up to us to judge whether he is a burden to society, or what his fate is.
    That is why we have judges, and lawyers to plea cases.
    Yes someone is dead and it is tragic, but this isn't the early 1900's.
    All evidence, physical and circumstantial has to be weighed in before you just toss someone in jail for what could be the rest of their life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

~
    A boy raped your little sister, your father kills the boy. That means your father should get killed too? FUCK your logic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake19 View Post

A boy raped your little sister, your father kills the boy. That means your father should get killed too? FUCK your logic.
    Yea, I mean he didn't have to kill the boy he could have just raped him, I mean a rape for a rape, justice, no one would criticize that, but I mean he killed him kinda escalated the situation.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

"True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123