Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Dunno about your major, but I see where you're coming from
    Don't know which major of science I should choose, they're all so interesting!
    Biochemical Engineering is fun as hell!

    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    I will not enjoy it.


    Thanks to Azathoth for the gif

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    -Madara_Uchihă- (11-03-2012)

  3. #32
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Biochemical Engineering is fun as hell!





    Thanks to Azathoth for the gif
    gay .

  4. #33
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    gay .
    Well it's rape, you don't have to enjoy it.

  5. #34
    reveng3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    173
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Sad
    I've had many problems with religion aswell...My family just recently became to start to think about religion and my family(sister and mother) have decided to go nuts about being "christians"...But i dont see it

    My views on religinion are as this:
    Theres no proof of religion....I mean yeah we appeared but if thats the case, then we're all incest(To an extent)....If we all came from Adam & Eve technically....So i've done all of the things to show im not christian, Said i dont want christ in my life, and i truelly believe im a Athiest.....I guess my view in a nutshell is that i haven't seen enough proof beside people flashing/waving a book in my face saying its written in here so its clearly real....and i guess i just don't look at it like that....

    My Views on homosexuality: I think its wrong..yeah thats blunt but its true....I dont think being lesbian is right eithier....No matter what you don't date your own sex no matter how hot you and your partner are to the public eye...Yeah everyone has their own opinion but i think some people just do it to be Attention whores...Even doing it jokingly i think is completely wrong....

    Some of you will probably believe im being very "politcally incorrect" but seriously, now a days who even gives a fuck what you say/do? Half the kids in my class can't even spell you they spell u, and g2g not im leaving, our society have developed a stupid trend and its seriously erking me....Ever si nce retards created 4chan/funnyjunk/9gag(not hating) people in my every day life are like "BRO why u mad kid trolololololo? OPS faggot inb4 i wear greensocks today l0lroflIRLlmfa0#SWAG#YOLO#BAYSIDE#ILLUMINATI, and its fucking stupid, at first it was a bit funny but now its just fucking annoying....i mean i literally have people on my facebook that literally Say shit like: "Had a fun day but saw a bird fall out of a tree :\ #SWAG #FISH #YOLO #HMUL8R" and its fucking annoying to read honestly....Just like all of these people on twitter that post hash tags of shit no-one cares about because there to stupid/ignorant to type 2 words...

  6. #35
    The XXX Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AWOLnation.org
    Posts
    2,235
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    261
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Someone is trying to convince me I'm retarded because I don't believe in it. I say there's no proof for religion and people are too stupid to accept that fact that you just die and stay dead, and that it's impossible to make NOTHING blow up. And we were talking about whether being gay is a choice or genetic or what not.

    What I said:

    You really adding religion into this BS? Religion only exists because people can't accept the fact that "BITCH WHEN YOU DIE, YOU'RE DEAD!", and after that you only exist in the memory of others. You are food for maggots. There is no proof to prove religion, the book of God? The Bible? It was written by a bunch of HUMAN BEINGS. Also, the difference between humans and primates is that we can walk upright and more advanced in technology (for now).

    My views on homosexuality:
    Gayness just happens. It's like how guys are attracted to girls. Not to mention, why is being gay wrong and yet lesbians are just fine.

    He replied with this:

    "The book you ridicule is the same book at said humans we're created from dust, hence the big bang.. in the quran, but you do not understand!"

    And then he calls me a retard

    So, What are your views and why?

    NVM i dont care anymore, heres the link: Aanmelden | Facebook


    ---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

    @Azathoth @Lehsyrus

    you guys are good at this stuff
    The whole argument is really invalid, nobody should force you to change your opinions/thoughts just because 'SOMETHING/BODY SAID SO'.
    View on homosexuality: Just a preference, not a choice though. Although Quran forbids that, I simply can't tell someone to stop being gay/lesbian based on something they don't believe in. I would vote for legalize gay/lesbian marriage because I don't see someone quitting being lesbian/gay if marriage wouldn't be legalized which is exactly the difference between normal muslims and extremists. Normal muslims wouldn't approve it, they would just let them be. Extremist will kill them for it.

    Views on Big Bang and relation to being brought back to life: Both are pretty irrelevant, I can't really figure out if you were arguing about the Creation/Destruction theories or the 'being brought back to life'. The Big Bang theory is something scientific so why was he arguing about it? The 'brought back' is rather simple, I believe in it, you don't. It won't matter to neither of us how the other guy thinks. Guess only one way to find out, literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    The fun thing with string theory is that it has endless possibilities. Such as my take on it, that when a string is newly created it has almost no energy. When a star goes supernova and collapses in on itself it creates a blackhole that sucks in everything from gravity, to light, to "energy" (see where I'm going with this?). When that star collapses another cross-string connects two strings together, allowing energy to flow freely into the newly formed string. When this happens, you get a rapid expansion of energy in a space where energy has not yet been, which explains the "big-bang". That's the only possible way it can be explained IMO, as well it explains why the universe is expanding. If separate strings in the omni-verse are all connected by wormholes (feeds energy) and blackholes (releases energy), then we could (considering our universe is still a baby) be taking in more energy than we release, causing the universe to expand.

    Homosexuality is a choice. I don't care what anyone says on that matter, it's a choice, and it always will be. If it were not a choice, everyone would have been born hermaphrodites. If Homosexuals are "born" that way, then they technically have a mental illness. So we're sticking with it's a choice.

    Oh boy, you're dealing with a Muslim. @Vice-Versa no matter how well stated your facts are and no matter how many factual reputable sources you cite, you will never be able to convince a Muslim they're a moron. They will always just consistently quote the Qur'an and never give a decent rebuttal, they will C+P non-stop, and they will start to flame you. That part you have to just walk away, while burning a Qur'an just to piss them off and cause them to be violent (that way you can say BITCH YOU AIN'T PEACEFUL!).
    Exactly the point, you can't argue someone with something they don't believe in, that's why I don't approve arguing with Quran. And that's why the guy he was arguing with is a moron for being unable to argue.
    I will be pissed really if someone burn the Quran, not pissed enough to get me to kill you or even get 'violent'.
    Like this for an example: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/90-islam-v...-get-over.html
    I am not going to form a group of extremists just to find him and kill him, I won't even give a kid attention. (Although, I will be pissed if he does that)
    Last edited by The XXX Devil; 11-03-2012 at 03:53 AM.
     
    7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113
     
    List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRed¤ - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

     
    Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)

  7. #36
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Someone is trying to convince me I'm retarded because I don't believe in it. I say there's no proof for religion and people are too stupid to accept that fact that you just die and stay dead, and that it's impossible to make NOTHING blow up. And we were talking about whether being gay is a choice or genetic or what not.

    What I said:

    You really adding religion into this BS? Religion only exists because people can't accept the fact that "BITCH WHEN YOU DIE, YOU'RE DEAD!", and after that you only exist in the memory of others. You are food for maggots. There is no proof to prove religion, the book of God? The Bible? It was written by a bunch of HUMAN BEINGS. Also, the difference between humans and primates is that we can walk upright and more advanced in technology (for now).

    My views on homosexuality:
    Gayness just happens. It's like how guys are attracted to girls. Not to mention, why is being gay wrong and yet lesbians are just fine.

    He replied with this:

    "The book you ridicule is the same book at said humans we're created from dust, hence the big bang.. in the quran, but you do not understand!"

    And then he calls me a retard

    So, What are your views and why?

    NVM i dont care anymore, heres the link: Aanmelden | Facebook


    ---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

    @Azathoth @Lehsyrus

    you guys are good at this stuff
    The only valid argument is this:

    We are isolated inside of a system, we cannot speculate on what may lay outside of it. It is a basic law followed in virtually every science. I.e, you cannot prove or disprove that a god does or doesn't exist.

    You can disprove bullcrap in their holy book though.

    Most religious people go through life following their religious rules out of fear for what might happen otherwise; those aren't the kind of people this world needs more of.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 11-03-2012 at 04:06 AM.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  8. #37
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,937
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Religion only exists because people can't accept the fact that "BITCH WHEN YOU DIE, YOU'RE DEAD!", and after that you only exist in the memory of others.
    Although most religions do have some theory concerning the afterlife, it is not always the sole reason for their existence. Some religions also have quite sound theories/values that can be adapted to everyday life, not just to that of a devoted follower.
    Just a thought.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  9. #38
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,844
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,945
    We have a debate site, us it .

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  10. #39
    Mega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Deck
    Posts
    1,509
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Angelic
    religion was a quick way to answer the questions science has answered and has yet to answer. it's an almost instinctive part of the human psyche, that's all.
    i'm not religious, but for some reason i have a strong sense in karma that i will never be able to shake away, maybe it's just my inability to cope with why certain things turn out the way they do in life.

  11. #40
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    religion was a quick way to answer the questions science has answered and has yet to answer. it's an almost instinctive part of the human psyche, that's all.
    i'm not religious, but for some reason i have a strong sense in karma that i will never be able to shake away, maybe it's just my inability to cope with why certain things turn out the way they do in life.
    Religions are the persistent results of failed sciences.

    Paraphrasing Sam Harris
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  12. #41
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Look up on Youtube about Atlantis, it has a both Spiritual, Scientific, Religous aspect to our creation, upholding and living.

  13. #42
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    What do you mean gayness just happens? Do you mean that its genetic or they choose to be gay?
    Being gay is genetic, he just has more women hormones in his fucked up brain.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Denelf For This Useful Post:

    Mega Man (11-04-2012)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Lv 20 Karok get Amp?
    By roylytammy in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 03:33 PM
  2. free amp (almost)
    By goalie6263 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 08:24 PM
  3. [Info] Clan{AMp}
    By n1kko in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 06:23 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 11:48 PM
  5. AMP Energy Drink Coupon - Free 4 PK of AMP
    By I Am Cornholio in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 10:00 PM