Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored

    Religion & BigBang & Homos

    Someone is trying to convince me I'm retarded because I don't believe in it. I say there's no proof for religion and people are too stupid to accept that fact that you just die and stay dead, and that it's impossible to make NOTHING blow up. And we were talking about whether being gay is a choice or genetic or what not.

    What I said:

    You really adding religion into this BS? Religion only exists because people can't accept the fact that "BITCH WHEN YOU DIE, YOU'RE DEAD!", and after that you only exist in the memory of others. You are food for maggots. There is no proof to prove religion, the book of God? The Bible? It was written by a bunch of HUMAN BEINGS. Also, the difference between humans and primates is that we can walk upright and more advanced in technology (for now).

    My views on homosexuality:
    Gayness just happens. It's like how guys are attracted to girls. Not to mention, why is being gay wrong and yet lesbians are just fine.

    He replied with this:

    "The book you ridicule is the same book at said humans we're created from dust, hence the big bang.. in the quran, but you do not understand!"

    And then he calls me a retard

    So, What are your views and why?

    NVM i dont care anymore, heres the link: https://www.facebook.com/mohamedmadet...y<br /> <br />


    ---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

    @Azathoth @Lehsyrus

    you guys are good at this stuff
    Last edited by Bernard.; 11-02-2012 at 08:54 PM.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #2
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    What do you mean gayness just happens? Do you mean that its genetic or they choose to be gay?
    Oh hai der.

  3. #3
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Religion has the burden of proof, but they don't have it so they call the burden of proof on skeptics.
    When we play their game and provide our proof of science which has so far never pointed to an existence of a deity

    The imagery of two guys doing it isn't pleasant, but it's not my life, so I have no right to control their free will
    Also, it would be like outlawing fetishes (not saying homosexuality is a fetish)
    Finally, lesbians /nuff said

    Big Bang is a good theory, but the past before creation is still unknown
    Not only that, String theory is being improved and has begun to replace BB as the theory of the Universe's origin

    I may be wrong on some facts and skipped a few arguments, so do excuse me on that

    Shouldn't this be in debate btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #4
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Big Bang is a good theory
    How can something that exploded from NOTHING then create EVERYTHING? Doesn't make sense
    Oh hai der.

  5. #5
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


    How can something that exploded from NOTHING then create EVERYTHING? Doesn't make sense
    and god is more believable?
    religious people always say how can their be something without a creator, i tell them the same thing

  6. #6
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


    How can something that exploded from NOTHING then create EVERYTHING? Doesn't make sense
    Hence the reason I said many in the scientific community are switching to M Theory (newest update on String)
    Probably should have made it past tense tho...
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. #7
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    What do you mean gayness just happens? Do you mean that its genetic or they choose to be gay?
    Like how Straight guys love women. So I guess its sorta like instinct.

    P.S. Read all the sht he says in the end...
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  8. #8
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    Like how Straight guys love women. So I guess its sorta like instinct.

    P.S. Read all the sht he says in the end...
    Dead link
    /msg2short
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #9
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Someone is trying to convince me I'm retarded because I don't believe in it. I say there's no proof for religion and people are too stupid to accept that fact that you just die and stay dead, and that it's impossible to make NOTHING blow up. And we were talking about whether being gay is a choice or genetic or what not.

    What I said:

    You really adding religion into this BS? Religion only exists because people can't accept the fact that "BITCH WHEN YOU DIE, YOU'RE DEAD!", and after that you only exist in the memory of others. You are food for maggots. There is no proof to prove religion, the book of God? The Bible? It was written by a bunch of HUMAN BEINGS. Also, the difference between humans and primates is that we can walk upright and more advanced in technology (for now).

    My views on homosexuality:
    Gayness just happens. It's like how guys are attracted to girls. Not to mention, why is being gay wrong and yet lesbians are just fine.

    He replied with this:

    "The book you ridicule is the same book at said humans we're created from dust, hence the big bang.. in the quran, but you do not understand!"

    And then he calls me a retard

    So, What are your views and why?

    NVM i dont care anymore, heres the link: Aanmelden | Facebook

    See the hole in your argument was

    ---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

    @Azathoth @Lehsyrus

    you guys are good at this stuff
    There is no point arguing with muslims.
    The only thing you have to do is point out the use of circular logic in the Qur'an , then if he chooses to ignore it, use the same logic and claim you are god.
    Last edited by noob555; 11-02-2012 at 09:23 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to noob555 For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (11-02-2012)

  11. #10
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    There is no point arguing with muslims.
    The only thing you have to do is point out the use of circular logic in the Qur'an , then if he chooses to ignore it, use the same logic and claim you are god.
    thanks
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  12. #11
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    thanks
    Do not back down and consistently claim you are god.
    But at the same time consistently use his belief of the Qur'an's logic as proof that you are god. Do not let him argue with anything but logic. Once he has submitted to arguing back with logic instead of the Qur'an, you have successfully planted an idea. The idea of Logic.
    Last edited by noob555; 11-02-2012 at 09:35 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to noob555 For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (11-02-2012)

  14. #12
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Do not back down and consistently claim you are god.
    But at the same time consistently use his belief of the Qur'an's logic as proof that you are god. Do not let him argue with anything but logic. Once he has submitted to arguing back with logic instead of the Qur'an, you have successfully planted an idea. The idea of Logic.
    Yay for infinite looping
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (11-02-2012)

  16. #13
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Do not back down and consistently claim you are god.
    But at the same time consistently use his belief of the Qur'an's logic as proof that you are god. Do not let him argue with anything but logic. Once he has submitted to arguing back with logic instead of the Qur'an, you have successfully planted an idea. The idea of Logic.
    I never read/heard of the Qur'an till today, how can I use its logic to prove im god?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  17. #14
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    I never read/heard of the Qur'an till today, how can I use its logic to prove im god?
    Okay, we're done here. Now I just think you're a fucking idiot. You're trying to argue a religion you know nothing about.

  18. #15
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    the debate fort is that-a-way

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    Hux (11-03-2012),[MPGH]Royce (11-03-2012)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Lv 20 Karok get Amp?
    By roylytammy in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 03:33 PM
  2. free amp (almost)
    By goalie6263 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 08:24 PM
  3. [Info] Clan{AMp}
    By n1kko in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 06:23 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 11:48 PM
  5. AMP Energy Drink Coupon - Free 4 PK of AMP
    By I Am Cornholio in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 10:00 PM