Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    There was a meth lab by my house that blew up.

    I'm not even joking, and the moron who owned it decided while missing a few fingers to get in a gunfight with the cops. Luckily this was two roads away, still creepy as shit. Fuckin methhead came from Newark too, fuck you Newark.
    I was picturing that scene in Green Hornets
    Never seen a drug house-lab before, probably 'cause I live in decent areas with well maintained houses
    Still not rich tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  2. #17
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    There was a meth lab by my house that blew up.

    I'm not even joking, and the moron who owned it decided while missing a few fingers to get in a gunfight with the cops. Luckily this was two roads away, still creepy as shit. Fuckin methhead came from Newark too, fuck you Newark.
    but nothing happens in New Jersey
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  3. #18
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Found your cat yet? What happened to your neighbour?

  4. #19
    Instrumental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    1,220
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    they r frm Hollywood don't worry!

  5. #20
    Rory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN MPGH
    Posts
    1,872
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Cold
    I Hope Ur Cat Is Okay

  6. #21
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    Yeah, fuck you Newark. You fucking fuck fuckers.
    Those Newark fuckers fucked fucking fucks out of my town with Heroin and Meth. Fuck.


    ---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    but GOOD nothing happens in New Jersey
    Fixed that for ya.


    ---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    I was picturing that scene in Green Hornets
    Never seen a drug house-lab before, probably 'cause I live in decent areas with well maintained houses
    Still not rich tho
    My area is middle-upper middle class. The problem is Newark and NYC are close enough for us to get some drug traffic. Also, because it's so rural by me people set up their drug-labs in shacks in the woods, I've already come across two in my own that I tore down. If it were Ganja curing shacks, I'd be fine with it, but fuck meth

  7. #22
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    New updates
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  8. #23
    Dreamer.JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,567
    Reputation
    624
    Thanks
    565
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    That was weird.

  9. #24
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    Nice neighbors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. >parents fighting >cops are in my house
    By Stevenom in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 01:12 AM
  2. Cops just left my house...
    By Ryan in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 08:09 PM
  3. Policeman shot on Cops
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 08:52 PM
  4. slaughter houses
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 11:18 AM
  5. dont fuck with toronto cops
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 08:07 PM