Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681

    Another planetside 2 key

    Got one seems like it's a little late to sell it so ill give it away. First person to do whatever might get it now fight!

    also before you say you want it think about what kind of monster machine you need to run it. i have a 1050T oc'ed to 3.7 GHz together with cf 6870's and my processor barely gets me 30+ fps in fights
    Last edited by yugurt; 11-04-2012 at 06:28 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yugurt For This Useful Post:

    Chief443 (11-04-2012),Ed (11-04-2012)

  3. #2
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    ME GIMME DAT FOOCKEN KEY

  4. #3
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    First person with over 10,000 posts to reply wins it.

    That's me.





  5. #4
    Sirius Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    919
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    1,219
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i will send you a cookie

  6. #5
    Slendyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,323
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Cool
    I want it man

  7. #6
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    First person with over 10,000 posts to reply wins it.

    That's me.
    nope spamming doesn't get you keys

  8. #7
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by yugurt View Post
    nope spamming doesn't get you keys
    I don't care about this stupid planet whatever key anymore.

    I have the key to your heart.





  9. #8
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


    I don't care about this stupid planet whatever key anymore.

    I have the key to your heart.
    thank you

    ---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


    I don't care about this stupid planet whatever key anymore.

    I have the key to your heart.
    thing is if you still have that shit laptop you wont be able to even start it

  10. #9
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by yugurt View Post
    thank you

    ---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------



    thing is if you still have that shit laptop you wont be able to even start it
    Stop hating on my laptop. Isn't that bad and I doubt this game has triple the requirements of GW2





  11. #10
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


    Stop hating on my laptop. Isn't that bad and I doubt this game has triple the requirements of GW2
    it does have triple the requirements at the moment
    guys running cf 7970's cant even run it on high

  12. #11
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by yugurt View Post
    it does have triple the requirements at the moment
    guys running cf 7970's cant even run it on high
    I'm talking about minimums not Ultras.
    the minimum for planetside 2 won't be much higher than the minimum for GW2 if it is higher.





  13. #12
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


    I'm talking about minimums not Ultras.
    the minimum for planetside 2 won't be much higher than the minimum for GW2 if it is higher.
    well im running minimum right now and i get 20-30 fps in fight with more then 10 guys

    ---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


    I'm talking about minimums not Ultras.
    the minimum for planetside 2 won't be much higher than the minimum for GW2 if it is higher.
    i just dont want to give a key to somebody that wont be able to enjoy it

  14. #13
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by yugurt View Post
    well im running minimum right now and i get 20-30 fps in fight with more then 10 guys

    ---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------



    i just dont want to give a key to somebody that wont be able to enjoy it

    What do you mean give it to somebody that won't enjoy it?





  15. #14
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post



    What do you mean give it to somebody that won't enjoy it?
    well i will quit arguing here you go better be quick! K3P7-PANJ-H942-ZP6C-6PFJ

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to yugurt For This Useful Post:

    Ed (11-04-2012)

  17. #15
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by yugurt View Post
    well i will quit arguing here you go better be quick! K3P7-PANJ-H942-ZP6C-6PFJ


    Thanks for that





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling Planetside 2 Beta Key - $15
    By xxclickxx in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 12:04 PM
  2. Selling: Planetside 2 Priority/Early Access Beta Keys - $24 each
    By thejuice in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 04:10 PM
  3. Selling 5 x PlanetSide 2 Priority Beta Access Keys for $25 each
    By OriBo in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 04:54 PM
  4. Selling Planetside 2 Priority/early access beta key $35
    By mrsluf in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 04:55 PM
  5. [Tutorial] Another site for Beta-Keys
    By Ivan deni in forum CrossFire Europe Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 08:13 AM