Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65
  1. #46
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    what da fck do u have to do with Obama winning XD ure an Egyptian XD Not in a racist way just 2 different countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by hanyali2012 View Post
    Thanx God I Love Obama .
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  2. #47
    StaticHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    396
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Yay, Osama won!

    *Obama

  3. #48
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    Like I said I don't really care who was elected. Mainly because they do almost nothing, and I was fine with either candidate .l It was just in that instance Romney was ahead in popular, but Obama was in the lead. I think the College is stupid, and it should just be based on majority.
    >Suggesting mob rule
    >Leads to mediocracy rather than democracy
    >As Lehsyrus said, worst idea ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #49
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,819
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,656
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Americans actually choose their leader? Worst idea ever.
    Terrible, terrible idea.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose. - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    hanyali2012 (11-08-2012),Lehsyrus (11-08-2012)

  6. #50
    hanyali2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    3,385
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


    Terrible, terrible idea.

    msg



    Best CoderS :~
    @Ramo
    @Karemm111
    @Dragon(H)ell
    @CodeSkills


  7. #51
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Americans are racists to egyptians, now they have one running there country

  8. #52
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    Americans are racists to egyptians, now they have one running there country
    And there is a stereotypical post right there. Three or four people on MPGH flame Egyptians and you form a generalization of an entire country, you're just as bad as us, if not worse for the hypocrisy at hand.

  9. #53
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    And there is a stereotypical post right there. Three or four people on MPGH flame Egyptians and you form a generalization of an entire country, you're just as bad as us, if not worse for the hypocrisy at hand.
    Flaming Egyptians, and Racially classing them as world wide terrorists for wearing silk, are two different things.

    Generalization of an entire country, Fuck off, you're a PROUD, PATRIOT, nation, but you're letting your government take the piss out of every single one of you, and this is why the world makes jokes of your people.

    Turks and egytians piss me off, but if i was to follow ANY religion that wasn't corrupt like most, I'd say,

    Allah is one.
    Last edited by Narsha; 11-08-2012 at 09:51 AM.

  10. #54
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    Flaming Egyptians, and Racially classing them as world wide terrorists for wearing silk, are two different things.

    Generalization of an entire country, Fuck off, you're a PROUD, PATRIOT, nation, but you're letting your government take the piss out of every single one of you, and this is why the world makes jokes of your people.

    Turks and egytians piss me off, but if i was to follow ANY religion that wasn't corrupt like most, I'd say,

    Allah is one.
    Allah? Not corrupt? Okay bud, keep thinking Islam is a saint religion.

    Our government may take our freedoms away, but at least we're brave enough to speak out against it. Most Islamic countries live in fear of speaking against the government. So good game there.

    I am in no way a patriot, I am an Anarchism-Reformatist.

    All Americans generalize all Egyptian people? You're a bigot and a hypocrite to even think that, they stereotype MUSLIMS as terrorist, and no, not l of them do. You watch too many westernized media outlets.

    And let the world make jokes of Americans, we are still the number one super power in the world, and we have been since the soviet union collapsed. We control your economy. We patrol your lands and waters. Our presence is everywhere. The American Empire is bigger than you'd like to think, personally, it disgusts me, but in this circumstance I actually enjoy it to prove your argument is false.

    So you sound a little butthurt.

  11. #55
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Allah? Not corrupt? Okay bud, keep thinking Islam is a saint religion.

    Our government may take our freedoms away, but at least we're brave enough to speak out against it. Most Islamic countries live in fear of speaking against the government. So good game there.

    I am in no way a patriot, I am an Anarchism-Reformatist.

    All Americans generalize all Egyptian people? You're a bigot and a hypocrite to even think that, they stereotype MUSLIMS as terrorist, and no, not l of them do. You watch too many westernized media outlets.

    And let the world make jokes of Americans, we are still the number one super power in the world, and we have been since the soviet union collapsed. We control your economy. We patrol your lands and waters. Our presence is everywhere. The American Empire is bigger than you'd like to think, personally, it disgusts me, but in this circumstance I actually enjoy it to prove your argument is false.

    So you sound a little butthurt.
    Americans are not brave enough to speak out against there government I'd say at least over half of the country knows 9/11 was an inside job, yet most of you do fuck all about the war that is still ongoing based on lies, Most sit around on there internet, Thinking they've joined groups like the Anonymous or just pretend to be part of it, England recently had a situation where it's government lied to us just about University Fee's There was Violent Protests, and then followed the Riots which organized criminals setup to take advantage of an angry mob, meanwhile in america, someone decided not to buy a twinkie as a way of rebelling against corporate rule.
    Last edited by Narsha; 11-09-2012 at 03:20 AM.

  12. #56
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    Americans are not brave enough to speak out against there government I'd say at least over half of the country knows 9/11 was an inside job, yet most of you do fuck all about the war that is still ongoing based on lies, Most sit around on there internet, Thinking they've joined groups like the Anonymous or just pretend to be part of it, England recently had a situation where it's government lied to us just about University Fee's There was Violent Protests, and then followed the Riots which organized criminals setup to take advantage of an angry mob, meanwhile in america, someone decided not to buy a twinkie as a way of rebelling against corporate rule.
    >Biased
    >ignorant
    >childish ideals
    >stereotypical


    First of all, people AROUND THE WORLD believe in that joke Anonymous. But you're too moronic to realize this.

    Second, we do not have a reason to become violent over the war, we have a right to protest, however we do not become savages for frivolous reasoning. Having violent riots over University fee's is simply put the most ignorant thing I have ever heard. It's pointless, immature, and does not get anything done except cause the government to become more defensive in their decision rationing.

    Not brave enough to speak against the government? I say fuck Obama, fuck America's government every single day. I've said it to cops, lawyers, and the mayor of my town. However, we are still better than you.

    Also, which country was it that had to bail you morons out of WWII? Oh right, so shut the fuck up.

  13. #57
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    >Biased
    >ignorant
    >childish ideals
    >stereotypical


    First of all, people AROUND THE WORLD believe in that joke Anonymous. But you're too moronic to realize this.

    Second, we do not have a reason to become violent over the war, we have a right to protest, however we do not become savages for frivolous reasoning. Having violent riots over University fee's is simply put the most ignorant thing I have ever heard. It's pointless, immature, and does not get anything done except cause the government to become more defensive in their decision rationing.

    Not brave enough to speak against the government? I say fuck Obama, fuck America's government every single day. I've said it to cops, lawyers, and the mayor of my town. However, we are still better than you.

    Also, which country was it that had to bail you morons out of WWII? Oh right, so shut the fuck up.
    Oh which country was it as a tiny island that shot down thousands of German aircraft with only hundreds, which country was it that founded your countries land, which country was it that brought democracy and technology to your indian rivals, which country was it that started out the banking industry which your country is now surviving off, which country is it that uses Law and order, and politics to get through a recession instead of going to war with silk men for oil.

    Ok sure.

  14. #58
    Domen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Obama's beast.

  15. #59
    alekshandr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    You dam right what bush did its shame, he should apolagyse to every cidizen of United States he begin war against iraq for nothing he ruin USA reputation they didnt find anything in Iraq they just started the war for nothing when IRaq people lived in peace why even start the war we live in new era no wars was always quite and peace between everybody dam

    ---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

    Ok its no American Nation Fault For that What Bush did was shame to Whole USA Nation do you bielive that this war against Iraq was necessary The facts proved once again that American Soldiers didnt find nothing in Iraq they just follow oders from Bush Bush attack iraq for nothing while people they lived in peace Bush ruined American Reputation by his action Gore should win this election insteed of Bush so if it happen logn time ago the things went diffrently to USA Bush should apolagyse to hole USA Nation to each cidizns of United States of America When he attack iraq he dont give a dam about America he act by his own action so Thanks god Obama win because he care about America more that Bush He will no attack innocent contries for nothing its my opinion so if you like ignore it but truth is revealed and Mistake of Romney Was that he started his election company saying that USA big enemy is Russia that shoke whole world he could win election but people just opened the eyes thanks god because if America will star war against Russia whole world will be distroyed because America and Russia is The only countries in hole world that have nuclear weapon power the biggest in hole world if they start the war the world will be destroyed but i know romney is good sir he just say that its was jocke he apoligyse for saying that but facts will be catastrofic if America VS Russia And America Should Helping Iraq Right now and also Apolygise to iraq people they just somehow survived this nightmare many people died for nothing so many inocent for what for nothing its no justise its just bad rulling country thing Now because of Bush This war will be in American hostory to bad Because America should give an example to hole world no destroying it Because of American Dollar many countries live and construct they economy

    ---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

    I agree with you But what American people can do against government nothing like same other countries they choose this people and they cannot react because police wont let them do it
    Last edited by alekshandr; 11-11-2012 at 10:28 AM.

  16. #60
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Romney didn't really have a chance...

    When you're against women's rights and gay rights THAT much, you're not really going to win.

    (It's fucking scary how close it got when you take his total and utter incompetence into account though...)








     





















Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Romney Vs. Obama : Who Will Win?
    By 4chan/b/ in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-25-2016, 01:20 PM
  2. Obama + door = win
    By goalie6263 in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 01:16 AM
  3. Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize
    By ilovecookies in forum United States of America
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 11:45 PM
  4. OBAMA WINS!
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 02:55 PM
  5. Who Will Win today?
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 02:17 PM