Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Please retain from raging in the General Section. Post this in the Rage Section. Remember, mild raging is allowed in the general section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    All in the name of what?
    Freedom?
    Money?
    Islam?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NeukMe View Post
    WAIt WHAT!!! SEE THATS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!! THAT COUNTRY DOESNT HAVE A FUCKING ARMY!!!! IT ARE NORMAL MAN JUST DONT WANNA LEAVE THERE COUNTREY AND WHAT THEY DO IS WEAR SOMETHING TO COVER THERE FACE SO THEY DONT BREATH TOXIC GASSES AND WEAR ARABIC LETTER ON THEAR HEAD ( SAYING ALLAH IS THE GREATEST) AAND THEY BECOME TERRORIST?! THEY ARE FUCKING HERO'S!! WHO STAND UP AND FIGHT!!!!! THEY DONt GOt ANY WEAPONS NO MONEY STILL THEY WORK AND GET A WEAPON JUST TO FIGHT BACK! WHEN FUCKING ASSHOLE COUNTREYS GET SUPPORT AND WEAPONS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD AND THE BAD COUNTRY THE COUNTRY THAT IS ATTACKING IS SEEN AS THE GOOD ONE??! FUCK NO SEE BY PEOPLE WHO SAY THIS SHIT I LOVED 9/11 HAS HAPPEND JUST TO SHOW YOU A TINY BIT HOW LESS THEY HAVE! THEY NEEDED TO STEAL 2 PLANES TO TAKE DOWN 2 BUILDING AND IT ONLY KILLED arround 2000 PEOPLE! NOW YOU JUST SENT 1 FUCKING MISSLE AND IT DESTROYS 1000's OF HOMES AND MILL OF PEOPLE AND YOU CALL IT DEMOCRACY!!

FUCK OFF I SWEAR ON GOD THAT IF THERE BE ANOTHER 9/11 ALL OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL DIE

AND DONT SAY THEY ARE TERRORIST.... YOU ATTACKT AFGHANISTAN I CANT FUCKING SEE A ARABIC COUNTY THAT HAS ATTACKED AN OTHER COUNTRY! AND DONT EVEN DAIR TO SAY IRAK ATTACK QUWAIT COUSE IRAK ARE JUST SOME FUCKING ASSHOLES WHO FUCK EVERYTHING THAT MOVES IRAK ISNT A MUSLIM COUNTREY ANYMORE

amerika say they wanna have PEACE FUCKING TELL ME WHY THEY ARE ATTACK EVERYWHERE? AND SUPPORTING ANY WAR?! COUSE WEAPONRY ARE THERE BIGGEST MURCENDICE Look at fucking DUBAI! It has an army BUT NOT 1 LIKE AMERICA AND IT GOT WAY MORE MONEY THAN FUCKING AMERICA Every body there lives in peace ofcourse they have there culture and something look weart but for us IT ISNT WEARD! They invest IN ANYTHING ELSE BUT WAR!!!

FUCK AMERICA I HOPE THEY FUCKING DIE!!!!!!

And dont ever ever ever say muslims are a bunch of people who just blow them self up COUSE ENOUGH OF AMERICANS DID THAT! LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF AN ARABIC DOES IT HE IS A FUCKING TERRORIST!!!! IF A AMERICAN DOES IT HE IS A FUCKING HERO!! Gets FUCKING MEDALS AND A STATUE Or SHIT AND ARABICS JUST DEAD! DEAD FOR THERE COUNTREY!

LET ME TELL YOU 1 THING IF A MUSLIM KILLS AN INVIDEL (SOMEONE WHO ISNT A MUSLIM) ITS LIKE THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO SO I SWEAR ON GOD IF I HAD TO KILL MYSELF TO KILL SOME INVIDELS AND SAVE MY PEOPLE I WOUDNT EVEN FUCKING THINK ABOUT IT!

ASSHOLES LIKE YOU @Dave84311 NEED TO DIE AND FAST TOO! FUCKING ASSHOLES

Believing everything that is them told BTW I AM FUCKING BAD IN ENGLISH
    Whatever you say dune coon. Take your CAPS LOCK off and learn to grammar.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by NeukMe View Post
    WAIt WHAT!!! SEE THATS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!! THAT COUNTRY DOESNT HAVE A FUCKING ARMY!!!! IT ARE NORMAL MAN JUST DONT WANNA LEAVE THERE COUNTREY AND WHAT THEY DO IS WEAR SOMETHING TO COVER THERE FACE SO THEY DONT BREATH TOXIC GASSES AND WEAR ARABIC LETTER ON THEAR HEAD ( SAYING ALLAH IS THE GREATEST) AAND THEY BECOME TERRORIST?! THEY ARE FUCKING HERO'S!! WHO STAND UP AND FIGHT!!!!! THEY DONt GOt ANY WEAPONS NO MONEY STILL THEY WORK AND GET A WEAPON JUST TO FIGHT BACK! WHEN FUCKING ASSHOLE COUNTREYS GET SUPPORT AND WEAPONS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD AND THE BAD COUNTRY THE COUNTRY THAT IS ATTACKING IS SEEN AS THE GOOD ONE??! FUCK NO SEE BY PEOPLE WHO SAY THIS SHIT I LOVED 9/11 HAS HAPPEND JUST TO SHOW YOU A TINY BIT HOW LESS THEY HAVE! THEY NEEDED TO STEAL 2 PLANES TO TAKE DOWN 2 BUILDING AND IT ONLY KILLED arround 2000 PEOPLE! NOW YOU JUST SENT 1 FUCKING MISSLE AND IT DESTROYS 1000's OF HOMES AND MILL OF PEOPLE AND YOU CALL IT DEMOCRACY!!

FUCK OFF I SWEAR ON GOD THAT IF THERE BE ANOTHER 9/11 ALL OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL DIE

AND DONT SAY THEY ARE TERRORIST.... YOU ATTACKT AFGHANISTAN I CANT FUCKING SEE A ARABIC COUNTY THAT HAS ATTACKED AN OTHER COUNTRY! AND DONT EVEN DAIR TO SAY IRAK ATTACK QUWAIT COUSE IRAK ARE JUST SOME FUCKING ASSHOLES WHO FUCK EVERYTHING THAT MOVES IRAK ISNT A MUSLIM COUNTREY ANYMORE

amerika say they wanna have PEACE FUCKING TELL ME WHY THEY ARE ATTACK EVERYWHERE? AND SUPPORTING ANY WAR?! COUSE WEAPONRY ARE THERE BIGGEST MURCENDICE Look at fucking DUBAI! It has an army BUT NOT 1 LIKE AMERICA AND IT GOT WAY MORE MONEY THAN FUCKING AMERICA Every body there lives in peace ofcourse they have there culture and something look weart but for us IT ISNT WEARD! They invest IN ANYTHING ELSE BUT WAR!!!

FUCK AMERICA I HOPE THEY FUCKING DIE!!!!!!

And dont ever ever ever say muslims are a bunch of people who just blow them self up COUSE ENOUGH OF AMERICANS DID THAT! LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF AN ARABIC DOES IT HE IS A FUCKING TERRORIST!!!! IF A AMERICAN DOES IT HE IS A FUCKING HERO!! Gets FUCKING MEDALS AND A STATUE Or SHIT AND ARABICS JUST DEAD! DEAD FOR THERE COUNTREY!

LET ME TELL YOU 1 THING IF A MUSLIM KILLS AN INVIDEL (SOMEONE WHO ISNT A MUSLIM) ITS LIKE THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO SO I SWEAR ON GOD IF I HAD TO KILL MYSELF TO KILL SOME INVIDELS AND SAVE MY PEOPLE I WOUDNT EVEN FUCKING THINK ABOUT IT!

ASSHOLES LIKE YOU @Dave84311 NEED TO DIE AND FAST TOO! FUCKING ASSHOLES

Believing everything that is them told BTW I AM FUCKING BAD IN ENGLISH
    Chill maaaaan.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    These photos make a good screensaver.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

"True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123