Thread: Let's Go.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    that is copy paste comments frm your vid..
    ah.
    Indiana Jones Khyber Bowie Knife Movie Replica - Blade Finder

  2. #17
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    uʍop-ǝpısdn ǝɥʇ
    Posts
    32,786
    Reputation
    4300
    Thanks
    18,906
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ROFL nice video hon, cute, i disagree with ur argument, but awesome vid rofl


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  3. #18
    Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    ROFL nice video hon, cute, i disagree with ur argument, but awesome vid rofl
    yay.

  4. #19
    Plokmii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,452
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol M2A you do know the only reason we provoke you is for the videos?

    We screw with you because we love you
    Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.



    <20:35> Zhellbound: i fuck dead people

    <21:17> [CS]hotfudge: i need internet cause my face fails in life

    Respect List:
    MindTek
    ImSoHoooood
    Token
    Obama
    arunforce
    Liz
    Joshcarr2006

    If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

  5. #20
    Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Plokmii View Post
    Lol M2A you do know the only reason we provoke you is for the videos?

    We screw with you because we love you
    YOU BASTERDS

  6. #21
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,857
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,701
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Plokmii wants your babies!





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  7. #22
    Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Plokmii wants your babies!
    WTF? -.-........... BTW NEW VIDEO UPLOADEN NOW.

  8. #23
    jjneshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in the magical box
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    489
    i think he is drunk dave do not get mad . im scared he might kill some1. lets watch boys and girls

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjneshi For This Useful Post:

    s911turbo (04-27-2009),wambofreeze1 (04-22-2009)

  10. #24
    Plokmii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,452
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dave go back to gouravs basement

    M2A u have to wear ur turban
    Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.



    <20:35> Zhellbound: i fuck dead people

    <21:17> [CS]hotfudge: i need internet cause my face fails in life

    Respect List:
    MindTek
    ImSoHoooood
    Token
    Obama
    arunforce
    Liz
    Joshcarr2006

    If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

  11. #25
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Get silly bitches.

    You better play that song master

  12. #26
    Trip-FX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    149
    My Mood
    Amazed
    First off all i see is a nigger wanna be and all i hear is gums smacking together.
    Secondly if dave is gonna kill someone it better be me first.

  13. #27
    jjneshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in the magical box
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    489
    no i think the drunk guy is going to kill dave the oppisite. if that were to happen me and dave would kill him. lol

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjneshi For This Useful Post:

    s911turbo (04-27-2009),wambofreeze1 (04-22-2009)

  15. #28
    Trip-FX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    149
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jjneshi View Post
    no i think the drunk guy is going to kill dave the oppisite. if that were to happen me and dave would kill him. lol
    oh. damn well fuck I want dave to kill me because I don't bow to greatness. I spit on it with my one eye'd snake. Plus Polly want a cracker

  16. #29
    slickrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    wow

    wow you must be one of the internet tuff guy geek boys thats always running your mouth off to other players and all you can do about it is post some lame vid of you in your roon at your mommy's house ha ha now that funny lame @$$ VID!!!!!!!!!!

  17. #30
    Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    ok wtf are u all talken about?>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. let the gates open
    By A7X Oblivian in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 09:56 PM
  2. Lets Play Quake 3 Arena?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 03:36 PM
  3. lets see what everyone looks like
    By yocinfluence in forum General
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 08:43 PM
  4. Lets Go Hack!!
    By Gabriel in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 02:23 PM
  5. lets see what everyone looks like
    By yocinfluence in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 03:29 PM