Poll: You know

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 103
  1. #61
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip-FX View Post
    I believe that the events in the bible did happen, but I do not believe that what we call God in the bible is a real God. He was an alien. They just explained it the best they could. So to them they aliens were God because they had no other way of explaining it due to the fact of having a closed mind just like 99% of the world today.
    And what evidence do you have that would suggest that "God" is an Alien?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  2. #62
    zildjiandw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale/From Germany
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    And what evidence do you have that would suggest that "God" is an Alien?
    I don't think he means god is an alien, just an uneducated way of saying if aliens exist. Then they watch over us and control are damnation. Witch meaning to him as "God".

    I believe Aliens exist but not as god =P





  3. #63
    wambofreeze1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    ur not going to heaven if you frewking put jesus is a myth.

  4. #64
    zildjiandw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale/From Germany
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by wambofreeze1 View Post
    ur not going to heaven if you frewking put jesus is a myth.
    That's because you touch your self at night





  5. #65
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by wambofreeze1 View Post
    ur not going to heaven if you frewking put jesus is a myth.
    HAHAHA, that's funny.

    zildjiandw: Nostradamus has a better prediction success ratio then the bible. Considering some of the things in the bible are so incredibly vague that anything can be seen as "Prophecy", let alone all the editing.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  6. #66
    METH666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in you
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by zildjiandw View Post
    That's because you touch your self at night
    lmfao he probably does xD

  7. #67
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    They're all fucking wrong. Stupid fucking poll, Jesus is a historical figure.

  8. #68
    zildjiandw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale/From Germany
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    zildjiandw: Nostradamus has a better prediction success ratio then the bible. Considering some of the things in the bible are so incredibly vague that anything can be seen as "Prophecy", let alone all the editing.
    Ah Nostradamus the Frenchie
    it's good to have someone intelligent on MPGH unlike alot of people on here but look im not saying the bible is all Prophecy that's what the bible appears to be.
    Half the stuff in the bible has been predicted and writing before the occurring events happen that no one can deny or change, you can chose to believe or not.

    personally i don't believe in the bible, i studied it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    They're all fucking wrong. Stupid fucking poll, Jesus is a historical figure.
    Thank you, that's what i say.
    Last edited by zildjiandw; 04-22-2009 at 06:05 PM.





  9. #69
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by zildjiandw View Post
    Ah Nostradamus the Frenchie
    it's good to have someone intelligent on MPGH unlike alot of people on here but look im not saying the bible is all Prophecy that's what the bible appears to be.
    Half the stuff in the bible has been predicted and writing before the occurring events happen that no one can deny or change, you can chose to believe or not.

    personally i don't believe in the bible, i studied it.



    Thank you, that's what i say.



    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  10. #70
    hbk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My HQ i.e. Trademark Inc., Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ALL U FUCKERS WILL BURN IN HELL 4 THIS SHIT ..................HUHUHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA..... U GUYS FAIL IN LIFE AS WELL AS THE HEREAFTER.......... LOLZ JK..... i cannot say anyting..... its all upto god to decide wat he's gonna do wid u pathetic FOOLS
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing


    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html



    I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

  11. #71
    zildjiandw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale/From Germany
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    ALL U FUCKERS WILL BURN IN HELL 4 THIS SHIT ..................HUHUHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA..... U GUYS FAIL IN LIFE AS WELL AS THE HEREAFTER.......... LOLZ JK..... i cannot say anyting..... its all upto god to decide wat he's gonna do wid u pathetic FOOLS
    oh no! not hell





  12. #72
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    ALL U FUCKERS WILL BURN IN HELL 4 THIS SHIT ..................HUHUHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA..... U GUYS FAIL IN LIFE AS WELL AS THE HEREAFTER.......... LOLZ JK..... i cannot say anyting..... its all upto god to decide wat he's gonna do wid u pathetic FOOLS
    We're fools eh?

    Matthew 5:22

    "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

    I guess I'll see you in Hell.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  13. #73
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    HAHAHA, that's funny.

    zildjiandw: Nostradamus has a better prediction success ratio then the bible. Considering some of the things in the bible are so incredibly vague that anything can be seen as "Prophecy", let alone all the editing.
    Have you heard of Nostradamus' modern 'successor' per se who has devised a mathematical formula that has accurately predicted events of the future.

    Bruce Bueno de Mesquita, chairman of New York University’s Department of Politics.

  14. #74
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Have you heard of Nostradamus' successor who has seriously devised a mathematical formula that has accurately predicted events of the future.
    No i haven't, link please.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  15. #75
    zildjiandw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale/From Germany
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    We're fools eh?

    Matthew 5:22

    "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

    I guess I'll see you in Hell.

    HBK JUST GOT OWNED!!!





Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread