Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I just skimmed 2 seconds over it, and Kira and Death Note popped up, GTFO MY DEATH NOTE.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    he just copied it from wikipedia "the kings domain"

Thanks
    go to answers.yahoo.com they will do anything if you pick them as best answer.. sad but true. lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I just skimmed 2 seconds over it, and Kira and Death Note popped up, GTFO MY DEATH NOTE.
    rofl i made some stuff up my teacher is mentel she dont care she just look over it rofl i got like an 78/100 lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    rofl i made some stuff up my teacher is mentel she dont care she just look over it rofl i got like an 78/100 lol
    bullshit, you got that from wikipedia

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Oh, no... He typed it.
    Read the first paragraph, he misspells Constitution, supported, dispute, and matter. Not to mention not one of the first paragraph's sentences make sense. I'm too lazy to read/proofread the rest, but good luck. =)

Your so screwed...

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Oh, no... He typed it.
    Read the first paragraph, he misspells Constitution, supported, dispute, and matter. Not to mention not one of the first paragraph's sentences make sense. I'm too lazy to read/proofread the rest, but good luck. =)

Your so screwed...
    yes i know im screwed i got to present it for 5-10 min long with the power point god knows how man i gona do that probebly stall for time

like ok ppl... a.h... nmm...

cough
    cough
    more for 10 sec

i am gourav (with a deep voice)
    cought for 5 sec more
    clear throught for 20 sec
    ok my name is gourav and i deeeiiid this ree port on Death peneltey
    death is bad

The death penalty should be judged on the facts. Here are some verifiable and sourced facts. You can visit the webpages listed here to find out about the sources. These facts speak for me.

Re: Alternatives
    48 states have life without parole on the books. It means what it says, is swift and sure and is rarely appealed. Being locked in a tiny cell for 23 hours a day, forever, is certainly no picnic. Life without parole incapacitates a killer (keeps him from re-offending) and costs considerably less than the death penalty.

Re: Possibility of executing an innocent person
    Over 120 people on death rows have been released with evidence of their innocence. Many had already served over 2 decades on death row. If we speed up the process we are bound to execute an innocent person. Once someone is executed the case is closed. If we execute an innocent person we are not likely to find that out and, also, the real criminal is still out there.

Re: DNA
    DNA is available in no more than 10% of murder cases. It is not a miracle cure for sentencing innocent people to death. It’s human nature to make mistakes.

Re: Appeals
    Our appeals system is designed to make sure that the trial was in accord with constitutional standards, not to second guess whether the defendant was actually innocent. It is very difficult to get evidence of innocence introduced before an appeals court.

Re: Deterrence
    The death penalty isn’t a deterrent. Murder rates are actually higher in states with the death penalty than in states without it. Moreover, people who kill or commit other serious crimes do not think they will be caught (if they think at all.)

Re: cost
    The death penalty costs far more than life in prison. The huge extra costs start to mount up even before the trial. There are more cost effective ways to prevent and control crime.

Re: Who gets the death penalty
    The death penalty isn’t reserved for the “worst of the worst,” but rather for defendants with the worst lawyers. When is the last time a wealthy person was sentenced to death, let alone executed??

Re: Victims families
    The death penalty is very hard on victims’ families. They must relive their ordeal in the courts and the media. Life without parole is sure, swift and rarely appealed. Some victims families who support the death penalty in principal prefer life without parole because of how the death penalty affects families like theirs.

I think that the so-called death penalty is a joke, and a bad joke at that. Someone commits a murder and robs someone else of their ability to exist and takes that person away from his family and what happens?

After years and years of appeals and a bunch of goony birds gathered outside a prison with Dixie Cup candles singing Kumbaya, they put him down like you'd put down a favored pet.

What a joke.

I think that, if you want the death penalty to be a deterrant, because that's what punishment is supposed to be, a deterrant, it has to be done in a reasonable period, be painful and awful, and it has to be a public as we can make it so everyone gets the idea that murder will not be tolerated or rewarded.

Ask Police Officer Daniel Faulkner who died 3 decades ago while his stinking murderer is still selling books and rallying liberals who now want this human turd released.

If that can't be done, stick them in a prison somewhere to rot for the rest of their lives and forget that they exist. The way it's done now, you're doing the mutt a favor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12