Thread: nVidia or AMD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The fact that you need 2 in Crossfire to Beat 1 Single is really bad, I'm a Intel & Nvidia Fanboy... Still have a GTX 580 in a test build, a GTX 680 in a Gaming Build, a GTX 660Ti (as a gift) in my Multimedia Powerhouse, even the GTX 660M in my Laptop makes things look sexy... So get the GTX 560Ti...
    Rèsaun

Press Thanks & Rep Me If I Helped You....

Thanks
    Nvidia is better but if you want cheaper get AMD. Both get the job done though...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Nvidia GTX 560ti

Why? Cause I have it and its boss.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Resaun View Post
    The fact that you need 2 in Crossfire to Beat 1 Single is really bad, I'm a Intel & Nvidia Fanboy... Still have a GTX 580 in a test build, a GTX 680 in a Gaming Build, a GTX 660Ti (as a gift) in my Multimedia Powerhouse, even the GTX 660M in my Laptop makes things look sexy... So get the GTX 560Ti...
    What you are is a moron. Mid-tier vs high-tier. Obviously the high-tier is going to beat out the mid-tier, however considering the mid-tier is half the price and te equivalent GTX is still more shows AMD is priced better. Oh and let's not forget crossfiring is more efficient than SLI, and AMD's new cards that are being released are on par with NVidias top of the line for mad cheap in comparison, which added to an A10 with onboard 7660 built in dual CF'd can easily come within grasp of a Xeon with dual NVidia gfx's SLI'd for a quarter of the price, I think AMD has this one.

Angola Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia A
    Thanks

Ugg Boots Can Simply Gentlemen Put on Them

dropship ,freeshipping,wholesale {{ugg boots cheap|ugg boots uk|ugg boots sale}|{cheap ugg boots|ugg boots uk|ugg boots sale}|{ugg boots sale|ugg boots cheap|ugg boots uk}|{ugg boots nz|ugg nz|ugg boots]} ,most economical, hottest , UGG sneakers.

are the Greatest Chinese ROSHOPPING and Trusted UGG shoes Chinese Seller

The UGG?Australia tale began in 1978 when a surfer by the name of Brian Smith required a way to keep his toes heat around waves and the UGG Typical was born. Crafted from Merino quality A sheepskin, the typical surf boot is lightweight and best for walking on sand. The idea caught on and now ugg bootshave grow to be a sensation.
    is the most affordable and responsible save operating and dropship entire collection of UGG sneakers, UGG women's footwear.It obtained great reputation in this field.
    Speak to:

is a manufacturer that is all about luxurious and ease and comfort for every day daily life. Only the {{ugg boots cheap|ugg boots uk|ugg boots sale}|{cheap ugg boots|ugg boots uk|ugg boots sale}|{ugg boots sale|ugg boots cheap|ugg boots uk}|{ugg boots nz|ugg nz|ugg boots]} best superior components are applied to make ugg boots and . is the largest distributor of sheepskin footwear. Just about every shoe will truly feel good from the minute you put it on, yr following 12 months.
    Though designed renowned by its boots, Australia has extended their item line to consist of classy however sophisticated clothing for the two adults and young ones. has designed a huge assortment of gloves, scarves, hats, and UGG coats that will wrap you in warmth versus the cold winter season months. When the climate heats up and heat breezes blow, you can now like cute attire, wraps and lightweight hats.
    What started out off as a way to keep surfers' toes heat has grown to include:ugg boots, , small children, , and .

The Most Comprehensive UGG women's shoes: provide plenty of best good quality and most recent UGG women's footwear with the most affordable price levels. Our unique online keep enable you to take pleasure in your browsing.You could make your purchase on line totally.
    2nd Day Delivery:The paid out orders could be transported on the subsequent working day. .
    Good quality ensure:Every will be checked personally by us. Only the authorised products will be taken images and revealed on the web page. When {{ugg boots cheap|ugg boots uk|ugg boots sale}|{cheap ugg boots|ugg boots uk|ugg boots sale}|{ugg boots sale|ugg boots cheap|ugg boots uk}|{ugg boots nz|ugg nz|ugg boots]} We Dropship, We do the Subsequent:
    one) We do NOT incorporate our company name any where on or in the purchase.
    2) We do NOT include things like the rate compensated for the goods.
    We Put into action These Principles for Two Critical Factors:
    1) So your buyers will keep YOUR clients and not know the mark-up selling prices.
    2) Your friends and family members will hardly ever know how a lot you paid for our quality merchandise.
    Any questions, please be sure to really feel zero cost to speak to us
    Any issues pls e-mail to
    Waiting around for your coming!

Merchandise 0511-

Item 0510-

Merchandise 0509-

Item 0508-

Item 0507-

Merchandise 0506-

Item 0505-

Product 0504-

Merchandise 0503-

Merchandise 0502-

Product 0501-

Item 0500-

Product 0499-

Item 0498-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    go for the GTX560 Ti

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    always build your own computer, soooooo much money saved, if i had my pc build by anyone, it would've costed me at least 1grand more, and building your self is so much better, you feel good.
    I used to be purple also known as Jarppi

Thanks
    go wit da nvidia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    nvidia is better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Half of people here are just saying nvidia is better and have no clue why at all... (Just because yes, same with Intel vs AMD cpu's)

If you can, pick a AMD card for cheaper and build it yourself. Dont be dumb.

Also still wondering why people use cards such as 690.
    Last edited by 'Bruno; 11-16-2012 at 05:03 AM.
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Lehsyrus you do have a point mate , but there are people with machines who do not support crossX (like me) . Here the cards at hand are too different in every witch way you want them to be... The GTX series on its own is the highest you can go. The 7570 even OC can`t beat the GTX560 and there is no doubt about that, but they are as Leh said in different categories. Mid range against a high range.

Thanks
    Gonna suggest Nvidia.(The best drivers ever) and AMD sux.

I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    GTX 560 Ti

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @HaxPro don`t say things like that , ATi for the most part have very nice GFX in the low and mid range classes , they do a good work in the high as well ,but NVidia is the god in the high classes. Though if I have to say I would go NVidia always. There are some ATi cards that I can say can compare pretty well ,especially the FireGLs can compare to some Quadros with no problem. ATi has some problems ,but all in all are great cards. They let you OC more than nVidias .

Thanks
    Even though i've never owned a Nvidia product in my life, i'm still choosing Nvidia because it'll be my next graphics card.
    AMD/ATI's Driver support is Horrific.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast