Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Nobody gives a fuck about some over the internet criminals who don't even have the courage to face others.

7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113

List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRed¤ - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

No, they aren't. They're a bunch of script kiddies who leak innocent peoples information to the public. They've already proven this with their leaks of hundreds of thousands of peoples credit card information. Now they're attacking an innocent country that is trying to defend themselves. Anonymous is most likely filled with anti-semetic fascists.
    They fight against Scientology which is enough for me.
    ~Donater since 19th October 2011~
    ~Ex-Crossfire Minion || Resigned on 4th February 2012 ~
    Da fuck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    best soldiers in the world lol.
    Hizballah defeated them back in 2006, the cried tears and whined like women when they attacked the Turkish ship heading to Gaza.
    I just can't wait when their troops move into Gaza, I'm pretty sure Hamas is well prepared and have lot in its bucket.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Bro last night I was just starting to a livestream broadcast for 5 hours! I swear the drones sound was there all night long and just 1 hour before sunrise a isreali jet fighter drops 4 bombs right in infront of the camera.
    heres the livestream : OccupiedAir, Ustream.TV: OccupiedAir is an independent news team reporting live from protests & the peoples movement across the United States. We prov...
    and his twitter : https://twitter.com/harryfear

Red you are just proving my point. I am well aware Israel has drones.
    They are used for surveillance. If Israel was just indiscriminately bombing Gaza why would they use drones?
    Hamas chooses to launch offensives in places populated with people, so when Israel retaliates they look like victims of horrible war crimes.
    Like I said, if Hamas truly cared about human lives they wouldn't be using the people around them as meat shields.
    When the casualties start piling up, Israel looks like the big bad wolf, rallies other Arab countries against them and the shit storm begins.
    This is a despicable and cowardly way to fight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Doc , what I said are facts ,not made up stuff And at least give us your point of view or prove me wrong Not just to state something on my comment.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    USA >>> Needs money >>> Israel have money >> Israel controls the Media >> Israel = USA = Terrorists.
    that post gave me cancer

Contact me via
    | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

"well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace666 View Post
    People what you see from anonymous and other hacker groups is one of the many many ways to clean the filthy money of some people. Now what they do isn`t anything special ,just a few squandered sites , a few attacks on some companies and that's about it. Anonymous started as a real group of hackers ,but as everything in this world ,they got controlled with a thing known as MONEY, and now who ever pays the most gets to use them ... Dull as hell.. Terrorist acts spawned from the brains of mad men and groups has long stopped , they are now just ways to get attention at a point or to get countries in wars . The people behind all of the words control are playing with everyone how and when they please. Today Israel is attacked by Pakistan ,tomorrow Pakistan declares they don`t have anything to do with it ... The thing is that people have to be under constant pressure ,knowing that terrorists ,war or something else could strike at any time , heck at some point we will be scared of aliens ..... I have to ask you people , why do you think USA has any job being in Asia in the first place ? What do you think their motive is ? Peace isn`t one of it... Think people ,and think big. It`s not something at a 2-3 country level ,it`s hell of a lot bigger. Whoever wants to prove me wrong be my guest
    Okay dude, this is coming from an Anarchist, just no.

First of all, Anonymous started in /b/ (the random section of 4chan). They started as a group of people who harass internet celebrities.

Second, Anonymous has NEVER done anything good. They use TOIC and RATS to DDoS people's networks. They then use Database injection techniques to gain access to the servers. They never "hack" anything.

Third, Anonymous has NEVER released a high ranking government officials credit card info nor their other info, maybe two judges but they are small. Meanwhile, they continuously to release innocent people's information all over the web.

Fourth, what the fuck are you talking about with that Asia crap? We don't give two shots about peace down there as we don't NEED to, the Asian countries we outsource to a GRATEFUL for our companies being there.

@Doc is right, that however I'd say that was more like chugging a bottle of 151.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace666 View Post
    @Doc , what I said are facts ,not made up stuff And at least give us your point of view or prove me wrong Not just to state something on my comment.
    Facts that have no grounding. Sorry the burden of proof lies with the one who creates the assumption, ie you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123