Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

MPGH News (11/16/12)

15th Edition
    11/16/12

Wiki Editors and Managers
    A few months ago, Dave84311 opened applications to become an editor; specifically a Wiki Manager. As a Wiki Manager you are supposed to maintain your wiki subject that you were chosen for, and also choose some Editors to also help you out with it. Both the Wiki Manager and the Editors are on their "trial period" and after 30 days, they will get their rightful position as an official Editor. Dave made an official announcement here of all the people accepted: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...-managers.html

MPGH1
    The famous MPGH1 (MPGH's official MSN group) has opened up once again. With inactive people in the group kicked out, Dave made an announcement of it opening. There are no requirements to get in, but to get in you must post on the thread with your MSN to even be considered. If you'd like to read more on this, or possibly try your luck on getting into MPGH1, go here.

User News

It's that time of month again, where the cocksuckers of our site have a chance of once again retaining their freedom - the Cocksucker Voteout! Vote for who you think should get their cock back here.

Want free MalwareBytes Anti-Malware codes? Visit DJ Allen's thread! You can find it here.

Our Other FPS Minion Versa took a trip to Nexon Headquarters! Read all about it here.

Postbans:

Congratulations to KamielFTW on 2,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Ed on 18,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Hero on 18,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Singularity on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to Lemongrab on 2,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Gab's Slave #2 on 14,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Prepix on 4,000 posts!
    Congratulations to [MPGH]Ethereal on 10,000 posts!

Birthdays

Happy Birthday to Zithium!
    Happy Birthday to HaxPro!
    Happy Birthday to Swiftdude who turned 18!

Promotions

Congratulations to Ecstasy (Ryzz) on contributor!
    Congratualtions to Flengo on contributor!
    Congratulations to ChaosMagician on contributor!
    Congratulations to nilly on contributor!
    Congratulations to Zithium on WarRock Minion!
    Congratulations to Royku on Battlefield 3 Minion!

Resignations/Demotions

Polo resigned from MC Minion. Good luck with everything.
    Blitz resigned as minion. Good luck in your future envedors.
    Gab's Slave #22 is no longer a middleman.

In other news...

If you're wondering where Alen went after he lost minion, you can find out here.

MPGH hit a 6 million post milestone this week!

MPGH Wiki's are back up and running again. We require people to help out by editing and providing details for the games that have Wiki's. If you have interest in a game and would like to contribute to a specific Wiki, then check out this thread.

Interview - Nitekillr

[MPGH]Time: Hey there Colin! How are you today
    Nitekillr: Just dandy, other than the fact that I got this ingrown hair on my inner thigh and it keeps bleeding everywhere. How about yourself?

[MPGH]Time: Been listening to weird shit all day, Thanks. Tell us , When did you first join MPGH?
    Nitekillr: I first joined MPGH a couple years back when *** (This Game Sux) stopped making hacks for Combat Arms around patch 1.3 I think. I went to the CA section, which didn't have hacks, and I never went back until about a year later. I remember reigstering on multiple sites looking for hacks too. Then the site I was moderator on went down because of it. Oh well.

[MPGH]Time: I see , What was your first impression when you joined MPGH?
    Nitekillr: It was hard to see the actual site because Dave's fat rolls kept blocking my screen. In all seriousness though, I thought it'd be a nice community to talk about random stuff nobody really cares about, and boy was I right.

[MPGH]Time: You sure were, Did you hold any special positions on MPGH?
    Nitekillr: Not a single one, because I didn't want to have to suck Dave's dick just to get a position that required me to work for free. That's Austin's job, yo.

[MPGH]Time: huehue , Have you been helpful to the community in any way?
    Nitekillr: Nobody in MPGH has ever been helpful, well except maybe Dave when he made the site.

[MPGH]Time: On the time you stayed on MPGH , did you find anyone who might serve you as an inspiration or role model?
    Nitekillr: Not anybody in specific, but rather the MPGH community as a whole definitely helped me to become a much worse person than I previously was. Seriously, I never called people niggers until Austin sucked Dave's dick to get me into MPGH1, then I called everyone a nigger. Now I have black neighbors and I can't say niggers anymore. Fucking niggers.

[MPGH]Time: /hgewd , What's the weirdest thing that has happened to you on MPGH?
    Nitekillr: Probably when I got into the old Minecraft server. Not the newer one, but the one that actually used fl4sh.com as the IP. I forgot who got me the IP, but all I remember is I blackmailed him with pictures of him begging for my penis to be placed inside of his mouth. Pretty sure it was either Austin or Killian. Anyway, it was weird because that's how I first met Dave. The first thing he ever told me was that I sounded like a gay nigger. Fuck you assholes keep making me say nigger.

[MPGH]Time: mmk, Nigger Do you have any hobbies outside of MPGH?
    Nitekillr: niggers Of course I do. I usually play some video games (mainly CSS) and collect vinyl records. Hell I just bought two Deep Purple albums and a Yes album. Other than those, I do listen to music in general (concerts, iPod, whatever, though I'm extremely fucking picky when it comes to what I listen to) and just hang out with my friends, but not too often. Every time I go with them somewhere I end up spending money and I don't got time for that shit. Speaking of shit I remember one time my friend Simon took a shit in my tub. Not sure why he did. I don't let him in my house anymore. We still call him tubshitter.

[MPGH]Time: Simon seems to have grown some sort of relationship with your tub, If you know what i mean huehue. Do you have any favorite games including outdoor games?
    Nitekillr: My favorite video game would definitely be... fuck. Definitely a 3-way tie between Diablo 2, Age of Empires 2, and Counter-Strike: Source. Those games pretty much define my childhood (I played them pretty early). I'm not one to actually play outdoor games, though if my friends invite me to I usually play basketball. I also enjoy watching baseball and feeling disappointment every fucking Angels game because they blew way too many cocks this season.

[MPGH]Time: I see , Do you have any favorite quotes to share with us?
    Nitekillr: "Bed bugs have the kinkiest sex ever. Seriously that shit is fucked." - Mike Jones (my brother). If you don't know what he's talking about, just look up "traumatic insemination". That's how they do it. Yep.

[MPGH]Time: Will keep that in mind , Before we wrap this up would you like to give a shout out to anyone?
    Nitekillr: I'd like to give a shout out to Austin for smoking my pole for all these years, to Killian for being Killian, and to Jabuuty for making me feel a little more welcome when I first came to MPGH (he was the first nigger to talk to me) FUCK I HATE ALL OF YOU QUIT MAKING ME SAY NIGGER

[MPGH]Time: Alright nigger , thanks for your time .
    Nitekillr: FUCKING NIGGERS OH AND ONE LAST THING

[MPGH]Time: You nigger you .

Goodbye Hostess!
    Hostess, the creators of Twinkies and Wonder Bread are closing on Friday. About 185,000 people are losing their jobs, as Hostess is hitting bankruptcy. With this closing, Hostess is forced to sell all their assets to the highest bidder - where will the famous Twinkies, and Wonder Bread go? "That could mean a new life" CNN says, "for it's most popular products". Hostess had filed for bankruptcy back in January which was their 2nd trip to bankruptcy court since 2004 and after a 4 year process Hostess is officially shutting down.

Gaza-Israel Conflict
    This past week, the Gaza-Israel conflict has gotten worse - with rockets and airstrikes from both sides. About 97 missiles were sent out towards Israel mid-week, and "99 were intercepted by a missile defense system" CNN says. As the bloodshed continues, and more families in sorrow, no one is safe anymore with 200+ casualties between women and children not including the strikes sent out on Friday night.

Steam for Linux Beta survey is out

In September the Linux team of Valve told us things were going well and that we could expect an external beta for 1,000 users sometime in October. Last Saturday they made their survey live for you to fill in.
    Valve notes that if you are not familiar with Linux you should wait for a subsequent release where more features are implemented along with improvements to the user install experience.
    To give you a recap of things that will be include the beta:
    • Steam
    • One Valve game
    • Support for Ubuntu 12.04 and above

Click here to fill out the Linux Steam Client Survey.
    To keep up-to-date with the latest news about Steam on Linux take a look at their blog or at the Steam Hub.

CS:GO is free to play until Sunday

To celebrate the start of the Electronic Sports World Cup Finals Valve makes Counter-Strike: Global Offensive free to play from today until Sunday (Nov. 4th 1pm PST). Not only playing the game is a lot of fun but you can also follow every game from the ESWC 2012 Finals right inside of CS:GO with their in-game spectator client – GOTV
    You can download the game for free here.

GTA V Screenshots and Leaked Information

A few days ago, Rockstar was proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V is expected to launch worldwide spring 2013, for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. No further information was given out. Rockstar did mention that fans can expect some new information about the title coming this November.

On Friday, a post over at GTAForums surfaced up releasing leaked information about the upcoming title, Grand Theft Auto: V. The post originally started out showing 5 new leaked images of what looks like either a trailer or the game play itself. One of the images seemed to show a pre-order bonus. An Image projector! Below you will see the 4 in game screenshots:

As the thread progressed, someone confirmed these images were indeed the real deal. Other images started to surface the internet. An image on instagram was posted by a user with the caption:

Followed by this image:

Lastly, a final image leaked, showing a letter from Rockstar to Target employees.
    Starting November 5, 2012, the game will become available for pre-order everywhere. Enjoy a few screenshots while you wait on any new information regarding the game:

The War Z celebrates Halloween

With a current player base of more than 200,000 gamers, it is time for the remaining survivors to get their hands on The War Z! The game became available for unrestricted access on October 31, 2012 and to celebrate, developer Hammerpoint Interactive is introducing brand new content that will feature the following:
    • New Characters – new playable characters
    • New Zombies – new zombie models
    • New Playable Area – entirely new section of game world opened up, including new large cities – effectively doubling the current map size
    • Special Themed Items – players will have access to special, Halloween-themed items in the game marketplace

Additionally, Hammerpoint Interactive will also be reintroducing the "Legend" package for a limited time. Through Sunday, November 4, 2012, the Legend package will be sold for $54.99 USD and will include the following perks:
    • Full Game Access
    • $30 of in-game currency
    • Six-months of “stronghold” server hosting
    • Special player recognition in-game and on forums

You can purchase this pack (among others) here.
    To conclude, Sergey Titov, executive producer for The War Z had a few words to say:

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs - new trailer + send your screams

For over two years people are getting freaked out from the horrible monsters in Amnesia: The Dark Descent, but now even more fear is coming in the squeal - Amnesa: A Machine for Pigs. Today they announced an other trailer that shows us around in the world of machines and scary noises.

The creators of the game want you guys help to get a collection of sounds to include in the soundtrack (fear, panic, terror, anguish, torture and horrid, awful death). Scream your lungs out and send them as Wavs, Oggs or MP3s to piggies@thechineseroom.co.uk.

The game will be released early in the year of 2013 for both PC and Mac.

Skyrim - Dragonborn DLC Revealed

It's time to return to the lands of Skyrim and confront your tentacle-mask-faced predecessor: the first dragonborn. From what we've been given, this seems to be one ambitious addition.
    Enjoy:

It appears that Dragonborn will be delivering a (hopefully) vast array of content. First up, the player will be given the opportunity to clash with the antagonist/protagonist, the first Dragonborn: the devourer of dragon souls (such as yourself), who once was a Dragon Priest. A selection of enemies are revealed, from molten-rock ghouls to boar-riding goblins. If slaying dragons didn't satisfy your needs, then how about riding them? If the player does indeed get the opportunity to replace their ground-burdened horse with an airborne-worthy dragon, will there be restrictions? Players could land in cities and terrorise the unrendered landscapes, which would prove problematic.
    Release dates:
    -PC: N/A (typical)
    -XBOX360: December 4th (for 1600 Microsoft Points)

Borderlands 2 sells 5 million copies

Since September 21, 2012 the excellent FPS Borderlands 2 has been sold over 5 million copies in the world. This is explained by the quality of Gearbox Software's first person shooter, the release of the Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty DLC and the arrival of the Mechromancer.
    The first opus of Borderlands has been sold over 4.5 million units worldwide. It has been a big success right after its release. When a game is successful, its sequel is necessarily greatly awaited which has been the case for Borderlands 2.

GTA V Details Unveiled

Just last week we got to see some leaked information about the pre-order bonus that GTA V will bring us. Today, we bring you a huge information dump, that contains details such as: Characters, map details, and general information.
    Bellow is the full list of the information available to us so far, please note that the following might be considered as a "SPOILER":
    • The game will feature three main protagonists - Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Each will have their own plot arc, and the player will be able to swap between characters via a "Google Earth-style vantage point". Each character will function in the world whether you're in control or not.
    • Most of GTA V's gameplay mechanics have been built from the ground-up. The game "evolves nearly every mechanic, features the biggest world in in the series' history and introduces a new technology that radically changes the way players control the game."
    • There will be more vehicles than in any previous GTA game, including BMXs, mountain bikes, road bikes, dirt bikes, trucks, helicopters, planes, ATVs, Jet Skis, and planes.
    • Missions can involve switching between the three protagonists.
    • There will be no customisation of characters, as each character will have their own traits.
    • In-game entertainment such as cartoons and other media will return.
    • There are no romances planned at this stage.
    • There will be cameos from previous GTA titles.
    • There will be a multiplayer reveal in the coming months.

Oh, and here's the new trailer.

Valve's New Engine Confirmed

A little less than two weeks ago on November 3 if was Gabe Newell's birthday and a large group of fans came over to give him a real-life Mann Co Crate, he had to pay $2.50 for a key to unlock it and there he got a combat helmet that looks like the one of the TF2 Soldier.

Anyway, enough about his present. Of course those fans had a lot of questions for the famous Gabe so he stayed to answer every single one of them. One particular question (6:14 in the video) a fan asked:

Some more questions about Dota 2, Valve Policy and product news are answered in the 52 min video. No HL3 questions were allowed to be asked.

Far Cry 3 and what to expect

It’s time for another “What can we expect" article, this time I’ll talk about the upcoming Far Cry 3. I will go over the gameplay, visuals, open world, co-op, multiplayer and much more.

Far Cry 3, developed by Ubisoft Montreal is an upcoming open world first-person shooter that is set on a tropical island like the first Far Cry. You step into the shoes of Jason Brody, a man alone at the edge of the world, stranded on a mysterious tropical island, your goal is to escape from the island and it’s evil inhabitants.

The game is entirely open world for you to explore, it’s up to you as a player to decide where you want to go and what you want to do. The tropical island is massive, how big exactly we don’t know but according to the producer Dan Hay if you play 2-3 hours most people only see about 7% of the island.
    Because the world is so big there are many ways to transport yourself to different places; you can use standard vehicles like hang gliders, boats, trucks, jeeps and ATV's or you can use fast travel between any two save locations.

Some of these locations are friendly and have a variety of shops where you can purchase new weapons, attachments, ammo or sell your stuff. In this friendly zone there will also be a safe house that can be used for fast travel.
    While you're killing local inhabitants and exotic animals you gain experience that can be used to unlock new skills on your skill tree, but there is more than killing like a maniac. Exploring the world and doing sneak attacks, being stealthy and completing quests also let your experience bar go up.
    Quests can be found in many POI’s (Point Of Interest) around the world and can be located by climbing up a radio tower to activate the signal. These radio towers are never the same and always have a different route to go up, at the top they give you a nice vista of the area and places to go to.

Co-op
    Playing co-op in Far Cry 3 isn’t just playing the single player campaign together with friends, it has its own campaign that takes place six months before the events of the single player campaign. There are four characters each with their own story.

(Callum, Leonard, Mikhail, Tisha)

Multiplayer
    Another part of Far Cry 3 that is definitely worth checking out is the multiplayer mode, it has four different game modes - Team Deathmatch, Domination, Firestorm and an unknown one.
    Domination is the classic capture-point mode where the team that holds the most points will win the match.
    Firestorm is a new type of game mode where your objective is to ignite an enemy fuel dump while defending your own. If the attacking team manages to set the two fuel dumps on fire a radio antenna gets activated where the attackers have to rush in to call for airsupport. The defenders have to protect this from happening and if they manage to do that the fire will extinguish and the process starts all over again. If the attackers manage to call in for airsupport a plane flies over to set the whole map on fire and they win the game.

Teamplay is very important in Far Cry’s 3 multiplayer, everyone in your team can revive fallen team members which gives you experience. A new feature is the ability to buff team members around you, the type of buff depends what class you are playing with but they can increase the speed, accuracy, or health.
    Other things like tagging enemies or fallen team members gain you team support points which you can use for team bonuses.

In-game editor
    Just like previous Far Cry titles this one will feature a sandbox editor that allows you to create your own maps and share them with the Far Cry 3 community. The map editor will have a different vegetation selection along with new creation tools like the waterfall tool.

Specs and release
    Far Cry 3 will be available December 4, 2012 in the US and November 29, 2012 in all other territories. There are two editions:
    Normal ($49.99)
    Deluxe Edition ($59.99)

• The Monkey Business Pack: Meet Hurk and his explosive bomb-carrying monkey in four heart-pounding missions and get two bonus ways to humiliate your friends in multiplayer.
    • The Lost Expeditions: Discover the secrets of the island’s lost World War II ruins in two suspenseful action missions, and unlock the power of a shotgun in a one-handed flare gun in multiplayer.
    • The Warrior Pack: Strike fear in your enemies with an exclusive dagger and get an early unlock of the tattoo editor in multiplayer.
    • The Predator Pack: Hunt four ferocious animals with the M-700 Predator Rifle in single-player and silently kill opponents with the unlocked Predator Bow in multiplayer.
    • The Survival Guide artbook (pdf file): Discover unique artwork and insider information to help you survive the insanity of the island.
    • The game soundtrack

Minimum specs:
    • Processor:Intel Core®2 Duo E6700 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+ @ 3.0Ghz or better
    • Memory:2 GB RAM
    • Graphics:512MB Video RAM (1GB Video RAM), DirectX9c (DirectX11) Shader Model 3.0 (Shader Model 5.0)
    • DirectX®:9.0c
    • Hard Drive:15 GB HD space
    • Sound: DirectX Compatible (Recommended Surround Sound 5.1 capable)
    • Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection

Recommended specs:
    • Memory:4 GB RAM
    • Graphics:512MB Video RAM (1GB Video RAM), DirectX9c (DirectX11) Shader Model 3.0 (Shader Model 5.0)
    • DirectX®:11
    • Hard Drive:15 GB HD space
    • Sound: DirectX Compatible (Recommended Surround Sound 5.1 capable)
    • Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection

For more information about Far Cry visit their official website.

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm release date announced

As per title, Battle.net announced today that Heart of the Swarm - the up-coming Starcraft II expansion pack - will be released on March 12, 2013. This awaited information comes with a description of the different proposed offers: the simple edition of this new expansion will cost $39.99 and the Digital Deluxe edition will cost $79.99, containing three avatars and some other content for World of Warcraft and Diablo III.
    Let me remind you that Heart of the Swarm will be the first expansion pack of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty which was released on July 27, 2010.
    Another expansion pack has been announced going by the name of Legacy of the Void, but its released date is still unknown. (~2013)

Windows 8 sales far below projections

Windows 8 may not be selling nearly as well as Microsoft projected, according to a report.
    "Sales of Windows 8 PCs are well below Microsoft's internal projections and have been described inside the company as disappointing," Paul Thurrott wrote on his Supersite For Windows today, citing a source inside Microsoft.
    The culprit? "Lackluster PC maker designs and availability," according to Thurrott.
    But he lists plenty of other reasons too, including Windows 8 itself as "confusing" because of its mix of touch and a standard Windows 7 desktop.
    And he cites the simultaneous release of Windows 8 Pro and Windows RT as problematic.
    Though Windows 8 Pro can run older Windows software, Windows RT cannot, which "doesn't make a lick of sense," according to Thurrott.
    Roger Kay, principal analyst at EndPoint Technologies, agrees. "The split between the Windows 8 Pro and RT versions makes the positioning of Windows 8 difficult," Kay said to CNET on Friday.
    Kay continued: "The new touch interface is really fantastic for the high-mobility market, like tablets. But turn the whole world upside down for a few tablets?"
    Microsoft, at least publicly, doesn't seem to agree with these assessments. CEO Steve Ballmer, speaking at the Churchill Club in Santa Clara, Calif., this week, said Windows is off to a spectacular start.

U.S. judge in MegaUpload case partially unseals search warrant

(Dave, if he were from NZ)
    A federal judge has partially unsealed the warrant he issued that allowed MegaUpload's domain names to be seized.
    The documents had been under seal since January, when the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia charged the company and managers, including founder Kim DotCom, with criminal copyright violations, money laundering, and wire fraud.
    The search warrant offers very little new information about what kind of evidence the U.S. government possesses to support its case. But Ira Rothken, the Silicon Valley attorney who oversees MegaUpload's worldwide defense, says the document shows that U.S. officials misled the judge when applying for the warrant.
    In asking for the search warrant, prosecutors said in June 2010 they warned MegaUpload via a criminal search warrant that the company's servers housed more than 30 pirated video files and managers had not removed them even as late as November 2011. But Rothken said, the government omitted an important part of the story.
    "In our view that's a misleading statement," Rothken said. "MegaUpload was served with a criminal search warrant for alleged third-party user conduct and was advised not to interfere with that criminal investigation or with the files -- as such disclosure, would jeopardize the ongoing investigation. To ask MegaUpload to cooperate and then use that cooperation against them, to us seems to be both unfair and misleading."
    U.S. District Judge Liam O'Grady unsealed the documents at the request of Kyle Goodwin, a MegaUpload user who said he wants his personal videotapes of high school football games returned.

More Layoffs at AMD expected

After already sustaining a major round of layoffs recently, AMD workers likely need to prepare themselves for another hit soon.
    Citing unnamed but "multiple" sources, AllThingsD reported on Friday that the chipmaker is facing even more job cuts, which are expected to take place by the end of January 2013.
    Some employees are being quietly told by managers that they will lose their jobs in January, but are being kept around for the moment as insurance against the possibility of other key people quitting before then, one source told me.
    Another source told me that it’s an open secret around the corridors of AMD’s offices in Sunnyvale, Calif., and Austin, Texas, that another round of job cuts are coming. "The thinking is that management needs to get a few things right that they didn’t in the last round of layoffs," one source told me.
    In October, AMD already braced itself for large dent to its workforce, with initial reports suggesting almost 20 to 30 percent of its global staff would be cut.
    That figure ended up being closer to 15 percent, but it was still a significant reduction for the processor company, nonetheless.
    This time around, there isn't a projected forecast yet as to how many employees might have to go. Regardless, AMD hasn't commented publicly on the situation either.

MPGH News Team

• Writers

• N/A
      • Technology News

• Freelancers

---

We now post our news editions every 2 weeks. A few reasons; more content can be spilled into each section by spreading the editions out - along with MPGH Headlines, and other MPGH-related sections, not enough stuff happens in 1 week to keep you reading that. Also welcome to our new members to our team; @numanumajosh, @~Shadow, @Dr. Sheldon Cooper, and @Arhk.

Special thanks to @Nitekillr to making our Gaming News ultra fucking long and also doing Technology News.
    Last edited by Psychotic; 11-17-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

Ameer (11-17-2012),djin100 (11-20-2012),[MPGH]Flengo (11-17-2012),Gaz (11-25-2012),Genesis (11-17-2012),Hydrogen (11-17-2012),Larity2056 (11-17-2012),Maxedout (11-17-2012),Mega Man (11-19-2012),Paul (11-23-2012),RoLe (11-29-2012),[MPGH]Royce (11-17-2012),The Hobbit (11-17-2012),[MPGH]Time (11-19-2012),unicorn69 (11-17-2012),~Shadow (11-20-2012)

Thanks
    Great job on doing this !

Thanks

Contact me via
    | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

"well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Nice work, thanks for news about GTA5

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yeah, sorry about the length. You know how colin is.
    @Burgessjr
    I'll add that in a bit, thanks for that. I think Hero already added it into User News if I'm correct.

Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Member Since 05.13.2012

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Royce (11-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Lots of effort from you and your team man. Awesome job.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    @Psychotic nice thread . My name don't have in PostBans ? tsk tsk .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
    @Psychotic nice thread . My name don't have in PostBans ? tsk tsk .
    You can spank @Hero.

Was it this week / last week? Those are the only one's he got most likely.

Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Member Since 05.13.2012

Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Great job

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Nice job!

I didn't make it

Thanks
    Thanks for this, i appreciate the GTA V news.
    Also found a spelling mistake lol, where it says Blitz resigned it says envedors instead of endeavors.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fuck yeah, I made it in

Thanks
    sup motherfuckers

Thanks
    De Ja Vu

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Colin going ham on those niggers. I MEANT NEWS.

7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113

List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRed¤ - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast