Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16
    Mega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Deck
    Posts
    1,509
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post


    sad thing though, because PC is SOOOOOOOOOO much better than console, if it werent for the hackers
    how is pc better? I'm not saying it's not better. But how?

  2. #17
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Fuck COD.

    BF2> ALL COD SERIES.


    ---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post


    how is pc better? I'm not saying it's not better. But how?
    You must be trollin
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  3. #18
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf˛ View Post
    PC is better, PC gameplay is overloaded with hackers, thus console's win
    You forgot the fact that there are hacks on consoles as well.
    I dare you to play CoD 4 on xbox son
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post



    how is pc better? I'm not saying it's not better. But how?
    pretty much every possible way.



    My games;

    x

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

    Doc (11-20-2012)

  5. #19
    Denelf˛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post


    You forgot the fact that there are hacks on consoles as well.
    I dare you to play CoD 4 on xbox son
    But playing with hacks on consoles, it kinda ruines the gameplay, its not that exciting anymore and not a challenge..

  6. #20
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    i love 4d1 because if you find a good server they have admins on almost all the time and when they ain't on they have vote kick

  7. #21
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,959
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,477
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    And still no single fuck was did this week.
    No single fuck was did? Wtf?

    Isn't the saying not a single fuck was given that day?





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  8. #22
    Mega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Deck
    Posts
    1,509
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post


    You forgot the fact that there are hacks on consoles as well.
    I dare you to play CoD 4 on xbox son


    pretty much every possible way.
    In terms of hardware? Well that sounds nice and all, people gotta' have their games with max graphics.
    But for the people who are casual gamers that don't want to buy a high end gaming computer, or for the people that just can't afford it, I feel like console is the better option (specifically for CoD players at least).
    Reasoning: If you're computer is not good enough to run the game smoothly, then you'll be put a disadvantage in a competitive multiplayer environment b/c of lag/framerate/etc. (while others are at an advantage) Whereas, with a console, the game is completely compatible and runs very smoothly for a simple fixed price, so everybody is on a level playing field, however, internet connection must be acknowledged.

    Not trying to start a war b/w pc and console, but hacking is a lot more prevalent on PC (but it definitely has a presence on console, ex. CoD 4 - I have it, and have TRIED to enjoy it like the good ol' days..)

  9. #23
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    You're a little late. There were hacks for this game before it was even released.

  10. #24
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post


    In terms of hardware? Well that sounds nice and all, people gotta' have their games with max graphics.
    But for the people who are casual gamers that don't want to buy a high end gaming computer, or for the people that just can't afford it, I feel like console is the better option (specifically for CoD players at least).
    Reasoning: If you're computer is not good enough to run the game smoothly, then you'll be put a disadvantage in a competitive multiplayer environment b/c of lag/framerate/etc. (while others are at an advantage) Whereas, with a console, the game is completely compatible and runs very smoothly for a simple fixed price, so everybody is on a level playing field, however, internet connection must be acknowledged.

    Not trying to start a war b/w pc and console, but hacking is a lot more prevalent on PC (but it definitely has a presence on console, ex. CoD 4 - I have it, and have TRIED to enjoy it like the good ol' days..)
    If you do some research before purchasing a PC you can get something that isnt to pricey and can run most games decently



    My games;

    x

  11. #25
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post


    If you do some research before purchasing a PC you can get something that isnt to pricey and can run most games decently
    $550 got me a tower that could run BF3 ultimate settings in October 2011, so it's probably even cheaper now to get quality.



  12. #26
    djin100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You :D
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Thus implying BF>COD




  13. #27
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,861
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,962
    PC is better than console TBH.

    I have cod on my mac and it was better.

    But there are hackers

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  14. #28
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    PC's, I stick to the SP and MMORPG games.

  15. #29
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post


    how is pc better? I'm not saying it's not better. But how?
    It's pretty subjective. I like it better because I feel more "into" the game rather than just a person "controlling" a character. Having so many options at my fingertips and the ability to control the most minute movements with the mouse is what I like. I like it better for games like CSS though, medium paced FPS's and MMO's, I enjoy console for games like BF3 because I have a quicker reaction time for what's head on. And by the time I turn around I'm usually dead anyways.

  16. #30
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,374
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post


    sad thing though, because PC is SOOOOOOOOOO much better than console, if it werent for the hackers
    thats why console is better. and they're 1/4 of the price


    ---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post


    If you do some research before purchasing a PC you can get something that isnt to pricey and can run most games decently
    but ps3 has 60fps and its only $200 instead of $500 like a pc would be

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Goodbye South Korea?...
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 09:26 PM
  2. GOODBYE
    By Hyak in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 02:48 PM
  3. Goodbye
    By yourtiy in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 03:51 AM
  4. I hate you all. - This is my goodbye.
    By Mexiforce in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 02:28 PM
  5. Goodbye MPGH
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 01:05 PM