Thread: Instagram Bot!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post

How the hell do you get money from instagram? I'm sorry, I aint no hipster
    Find a niche people love to follow (IE: sexy chicks), get hundreds of pictures according your niche and upload them. Buy followers or setup a bot to make accounts and followers. Go to a dating website and make an affiliates account. Make a simple and cheap CPA site. Have on the site a decent template and have information about "how to get sexy women". Include an E-Book you made that is five pages and has good information that people normally dot think of. Include your affiliate link at the top and bottom of the of the E-Book. Cloak your websites URL and watermark it into very fifth photo. Setup the bot to add in the cloaked URL into every seventh or eight photos caption. Setup backlinks to the IG profile and your website. Profit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Find a niche people love to follow (IE: sexy chicks), get hundreds of pictures according your niche and upload them. Buy followers or setup a bot to make accounts and followers. Go to a dating website and make an affiliates account. Make a simple and cheap CPA site. Have on the site a decent template and have information about "how to get sexy women". Include an E-Book you made that is five pages and has good information that people normally dot think of. Include your affiliate link at the top and bottom of the of the E-Book. Cloak your websites URL and watermark it into very fifth photo. Setup the bot to add in the cloaked URL into every seventh or eight photos caption. Setup backlinks to the IG profile and your website. Profit.
    fuck this shit, too much work /bitchplease

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I've made 200 bucks off of instagram. You can use bots to queue picture uploads and create accounts to follow you. Throw in a cloaked referral link in the caption and set up the right niche and you can be making around 5-8 grand a month, and I'm not joking.
    me and u new team? make monies?

Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gab's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2
    #2[/URL]6977618]

me and u new team? make monies?
    I want to make my own bot first, we can boost monetary gain off of that much more than IG affiliates itself I'm currently outsourcing my SEO methods so this is small fry stuff I've mad about 1500 this month from spamming youtube videos on "CA HACKS UPDATED NEVER DETECTABLE", linking it to a CPA content locker, and just having a shitty text document inside saying that people can find the hacks on google. Pretty funny how so many people use youtube for finding hacks
    @KamielFTW It's a lot of work at first, but once you get it going you can set a bot up to do the same crap on another IG account, and another, and so on and so forth. Basically putting everything on autopilot, and making mad bank. I know someone from another forum who makes 10,000 a month off of IG and Facebook just with affiliates. Proved it to me by sending me a brand new iPod (which I ended up selling) the day the new models came out. Shit works, Internet Marketing is hard when you're learning, but when you get the hang of it you can use it to make BANK.
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 11-21-2012 at 03:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I want to make my own bot first, we can boost monetary gain off of that much more than IG affiliates itself I'm currently outsourcing my SEO methods so this is small fry stuff I've mad about 1500 this month from spamming youtube videos on "CA HACKS UPDATED NEVER DETECTABLE", linking it to a CPA content locker, and just having a shitty text document inside saying that people can find the hacks on google. Pretty funny how so many people use youtube for finding hacks
    @KamielFTW It's a lot of work at first, but once you get it going you can set a bot up to do the same crap on another IG account, and another, and so on and so forth. Basically putting everything on autopilot, and making mad bank. I know someone from another forum who makes 10,000 a month off of IG and Facebook just with affiliates. Proved it to me by sending me a brand new iPod (which I ended up selling) the day the new models came out. Shit works, Internet Marketing is hard when you're learning, but when you get the hang of it you can use it to make BANK.
    Dont wanna get in trouble either, sounds illegal XD
    That YouTube thing doesn't seem that illegal though, (even though they both may not be illegal), could ya teach me master?

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post

Dont wanna get in trouble either, sounds illegal XD
    That YouTube thing doesn't seem that illegal though, (even though they both may not be illegal), could ya teach me master?
    Neither are technically illegal, it's social networking at it's finest. Look up "SEO Tutorials" on youtube and learn the acronyms and I'll try to help you with any problems you get caught up with

Thanks

Neither are technically illegal, it's social networking at it's finest. Look up "SEO Tutorials" on youtube and learn the acronyms and I'll try to help you with any problems you get caught up with
    You got a good thing going on here... I might actually give this a try...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    People pay money to get followers / likes?

Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12