Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 57 of 57
  1. #46
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    your joking right?
    No, I have read multiple reports on global warming from reputable scientists.


    If my concern is ill-placed please enlighten me.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  2. #47
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    No, I have read multiple reports on global warming from reputable scientists.
    i always thought you were a "free form" thinker. meh i guess not.


  3. #48
    Zeinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Cement sucks.

    Wood FTW!!!

  4. #49
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    i always thought you were a "free form" thinker. meh i guess not.
    I am, if my position on this issue is wrong, in your opinion, please prove me wrong. I would be glad to be wrong, if it were to lead me to the truth.

    But the fact that I don't conform to your every single opinion, doesn't mean I'm closed off to evidence. It means I'm a human-being who can think for himself.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 04-28-2009 at 04:55 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  5. #50
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I am, if my position on this issue is wrong, in your opinion, please prove me wrong. I would be glad to be wrong, if it were to lead me to the truth.

    But the fact that I don't conform to your every single opinion, doesn't mean I'm closed off to evidence. It means I'm a human-being who can think for himself.
    paroxysm, you don't want the truth lol. if you wanted the truth you would actually look at the other side of the argument not just your side.

    as far as im concerned its a theory and thats all it ever will be, no matter how many Al Gores you send my way its not gonna change the fact that its still a theory and nothing more.


  6. #51
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    paroxysm, you don't want the truth lol. if you wanted the truth you would actually look at the other side of the argument not just your side.

    as far as im concerned its a theory and thats all it ever will be, no matter how many Al Gores you send my way its not gonna change the fact that its still a theory and nothing more.
    Ok so let me get this straight, I say I believe X. You say I'm stupid for believing X, then when I ask you to give me your side of the argument, you say I'm too arrogant to listen to your argument. You see the problem? When you say "theory", do you mean speculation, or a Scientific Theory. Because there is a difference.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  7. #52
    hbk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My HQ i.e. Trademark Inc., Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I believe what sounds reasonable. BTW BBC FTW. But I give the media (and the scientific community) a bit more credence then uneducated 14-year olds.
    PEACE TV FTW
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing


    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html



    I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

  8. #53
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    I think we should invent carbon dioxide that eats cement, that'll show 'em!

  9. #54
    zildjiandw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale/From Germany
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    You keep believing that.
    Maybe one day it will make it true.
    If you hate the UK so much, stop speaking English.
    lmao i don't hate the UK, One of my best friends "Tom" he's from English

    Lmao he's really dumb dude so it's more of a inside joke.

    Also i would never speak English if every body on here didn't speak it





  10. #55
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    He is from "English" is he?

  11. #56
    zildjiandw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale/From Germany
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    He is from "English" is he?
    lmfao i wasn't thinking "England"





  12. #57
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    That's better

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Global warming my butt.
    By Imperial Commando in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 11:42 PM
  2. Global Warming.
    By Empire in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 07:25 PM
  3. I love global warming
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 03:44 AM
  4. Global Warming
    By Mike Green Day in forum United States of America
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 01:28 AM
  5. FUCK GLOBAL WARMING !
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 04:19 PM

Tags for this Thread