Thread: Gaming headset

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Get them both

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I fucking hate Turtle Beach's they fuck up after a few months but you can mail them back for 5$ and they will fix them and send them back.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    I fucking hate Turtle Beach's they fuck up after a few months but you can mail them back for 5$ and they will fix them and send them back.
    Me too, we must be brothers :O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Oh hey, it's you. Haven't seen you in a while

OT, I don't think I'd want to go through of the hassle of shipping them back etc...
    Oh hai der.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Never broken a Turtle Beach in my life

First had P11's, then upgraded to Px21's, and now I'm at Px5's. I keep all my shit mint condition

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbit View Post

Never broken a Turtle Beach in my life

First had P11's, then upgraded to Px21's, and now I'm at Px5's. I keep all my shit mint condition
    You keep your shit in mint condition!?
    Oh hai der.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post

You keep your shit in mint condition!?
    -_- .

Thanks

Canada drug store

The acquisition, announced in current June, also puts the light up on some lesser-known websites that can preserve you money.

Although most people may be sure Valpak an eye to those downhearted envelopes full of coupons in the service of merchants near them that attain in their mailboxes, the company has been working to ripen its website into a one-stop purchase Canada Drugs Online on governmental coupons and other money-saving deals, as well.

patientssmeds.com, on example, has a searchable database of printable coupons worthy at merchants nationwide. Only strain in your Zip code and you’ll be provided with a listing of offers in different categories. I typed in 84101 and saw deduct offers also in behalf of more than 100 offers from merchants in the Season Lake area.

The instal also has entered the circadian deals traffic, selling lessen vouchers good at limited establishments. For the sake of sample, you can buy off a $10 voucher shapely for coffee and other beverages at The Daily Rise Expresso in Ogden pro only $5 on patientssmeds.com, or prevail upon an appointment voucher merit $10 to Swoop up 'round Utah in place of $4, among other bargains.

patientssmeds.com also has added printable grocery coupons prescription drug store online, some of which cannot be ground anywhere else.

The problems in the program are the latest blow to the troubled, cult-like Legion, which was discredited in 2009 when it revealed that its fail was a pedophile and stimulant addict who fathered three children. The Legion suffered resultant credibility problems following its current admission that its most celebrated man had fathered a child and the current Legion superior covered it up exchange for years.

The Legion saga represents one of the greatest scandals of the 20th century Wide Church since its delayed under, the Rev. Marcial Maciel, had been held up as a living saint by his followers and a model of holiness around Pope John Paul II because of Canadian pharmacy meds his know-how to apprentice men and cabbage to the priesthood, regular however the Vatican knew someone is concerned decades he had sexually maltreated his seminarians.

Pope Benedict XVI took upwards the Mexico-based symmetry in 2010 and appointed an ambassador to fix the Legion and Regnum Christi. But the reform hasn’t progressed smoothly, with defections from disillusioned members and assessment that some superiors carry on resistant to change.

The $1.2 million project pleasure come forward free speedy HIV tests at pharmacies and in-store clinics in 24 cities and rural communities, the Centers instead of Affliction Device and Prevention announced Tuesday.

Officials are hoping testing quest of the AIDS virus inclination turn a monotonous service at drugstores like blood distress checks and flu shots.

"On bringing HIV testing into pharmacies canadian neighbor pharmacy, we take it we can reach more people close to making testing more open and trim the spot associated with HIV," CDC’s Dr. Kevin Fenton said in a statement. He oversees the workings’s HIV prevention programs.

The tests are already present at seven places, and the CDC desire in the near future pick 17 more locations.

The HIV test is a swab inside the entry and takes forth 20 minutes looking for a preamble result. The probe maker says it’s mark 99 percent of the time. If the try out is persuasive, customers commitment be referred to a local salubriousness put one's faith or other health-care providers on a lab blood examine to prove the results, counseling and treatment.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I have the Sony Pulse for my PS3, Good Sound Quality, and Mic works great...
    Rèsaun

Press Thanks & Rep Me If I Helped You....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123