Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused

    Requesting Feedback.

    So I just made 5 videos for the Minecraft Wiki:

    Please give me feedback on how to make those videos better.





  2. #2
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Some text for people who do not understand english that good?

  3. #3
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    Some text for people who do not understand english that good?
    That might be an option. Arent the on-screen actions clear enough though?

  4. #4
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post


    That might be an option. Arent the on-screen actions clear enough though?
    Good enuf tought,
    You talk pretty well for a dutchie too

  5. #5
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,937
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,471
    My Mood
    Inspired
    A video for one of the most simple things to do? Just some criticism, but.. it'd probably be less time consuming to just explain what goes where in a crafting table then to go look it up on Youtube. Or, look up a picture on google images, I'm sure it shows the crafting table recipe for it.

    edit;
    good videos nonetheless. Your voice is kind of monotone, but I can understand as you're dutch. Simple, helpful, and easy to follow. Good job.
    Last edited by Psychotic; 11-28-2012 at 05:45 PM.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  6. #6
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    Good enuf tought,
    You talk pretty well for a dutchie too
    I talk perfect English so to say, or atleast fluent with some minor pronouncations issues. It's because I started learning English at my 6th. Also Runescape, fuck yeah

  7. #7
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    Good enuf tought,
    You talk pretty well for a dutchie too
    Thought you said duckie.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  8. #8
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post


    I talk perfect English so to say, or atleast fluent with some minor pronouncations issues. It's because I started learning English at my 6th. Also Runescape, fuck yeah
    I have 351 days runescape playtime, i finally quit because of EOC.
    My life got saved

  9. #9
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    A video for one of the most simple things to do? Just some criticism, but.. it'd probably be less time consuming to just explain what goes where in a crafting table then to go look it up on Youtube. Or, look up a picture on google images, I'm sure it shows the crafting table recipe for it.

    edit;
    good videos nonetheless. Your voice is kind of monotone, but I can understand as you're dutch. Simple, helpful, and easy to follow. Good job.
    Thanks for the feedback. As this vid was made at 23:00 Yeah, monotone as fuck. Also done ina hurry since I forgot to edit the wiki today. Reason I made the videos is just to gie the wiki a more detailed look. These kind of vids actually help me out a lot in games such as dayz (inventory management by DayZGuidez for example) not really as an innovative video haha


    ---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    I have 351 days runescape playtime, i finally quit because of EOC.
    My life got saved
    EOC? I quit when HD was out for 'bout 2 months. Ever tried playing it nowadays? Its spammed with advertisements for ingame purchases and shit

  10. #10
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post


    Thanks for the feedback. As this vid was made at 23:00 Yeah, monotone as fuck. Also done ina hurry since I forgot to edit the wiki today. Reason I made the videos is just to gie the wiki a more detailed look. These kind of vids actually help me out a lot in games such as dayz (inventory management by DayZGuidez for example) not really as an innovative video haha


    ---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------



    EOC? I quit when HD was out for 'bout 2 months. Ever tried playing it nowadays? Its spammed with advertisements for ingame purchases and shit
    Yes, squal of fagtune
    And solomons store made me quit too

  11. #11
    Blackhandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the REICH!
    Posts
    947
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    426
    My Mood
    Angelic
    a bit useless
    easyest things

  12. #12
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well, these are very simple but helpful indeed to those who have no idea what the game is about.

  13. #13
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhandal View Post
    a bit useless
    easyest things
    Read .

  14. #14
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    it's alright, put some feeling in your voice nigger.

  15. #15
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,963
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhandal View Post
    a bit useless
    easyest things
    I wanna see you talking English and making these videos. We'll see who's useless .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SCCT Versus request [release]
    By LiLLeO in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2013, 02:18 PM
  2. WWII Online Battle over europe - hack request
    By Joe.. in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 03:59 PM
  3. sig question (NOT A SIG REQUEST)
    By kvmn8 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 12:27 PM
  4. Request sig :\
    By sann in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 04:18 PM
  5. Requesting Lineage 2 Banner
    By arunforce in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 10:52 PM