Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68
  1. #31
    Acidic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    teh interwebs
    Posts
    3,129
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    117
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    definitely going to get this

    successful trades:
    killingspirit, Zeus, Bubbles, BigNuts, IPhone4S, BurnRed, PooPoo12345, kolec94, Nexon, TJBRocker, xXBrokenBonezXx

    Current Games:

    MW3, Black Ops 2, TF2

    Total money spent buying CA accounts:

    200 Dollars

    Total money on CA:

    755 Dollars

  2. #32
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Cheap ass nigga.
    Tell that to everyone spending a dollar

  3. #33
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpity Derp View Post
    i already have all these games except for metro.
    its still worth it, metro 2033 is an amazing and underrated game.
    IMO it's still one of the best looking games to date with BF3 and Crysis 1



    My games;

    x

  4. #34
    maimuta22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    can someone gift me a bundle please and i'll be in his debt......my email address. is bogdan_rapauzu21@yahoo.com

  5. #35
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    got the mail thingy when i woke up and instantly bought it on my phone. will be good to have some games for the weekend

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to yugurt For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Wyo (11-30-2012)

  7. #36
    Nikex2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bored
    Nice....but if just someone gift to me he will be Nice

  8. #37
    maimuta22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    you're like , bankrupcty got us ...

  9. #38
    Geomatrical the 7th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    774
    Can someone give me a key? :|

  10. #39
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    If someone buys it can I have Metro? My PayPal is empty and it takes 5 fucking days to transfer cash from my account, I'll compensate when I can.
    Wouldve done it, but I'm poor now since I spend 15$ on this bundle yesterday.

    You know humblebubdle accepts later payments? Just pay w/ paypal and it will get the money from ur bank account in like 5 days if you dont have enough on yar paypal

  11. #40
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    If someone buys it can I have Metro? My PayPal is empty and it takes 5 fucking days to transfer cash from my account, I'll compensate when I can.
    Would've bought it for you on the house if I was online.

    Paid $16 for my bundle. Gave 14 to THQ, 1 dollar to charity and 1 dollar to HB. THQ really needs the money, and they don't deserve to crumble from a couple of bad marketing decisions, especially when they are responsible for some of the best games in history, CoH and W40K for example.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (11-30-2012)

  13. #41
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Would've bought it for you on the house if I was online.

    Paid $16 for my bundle. Gave 14 to THQ, 1 dollar to charity and 1 dollar to HB. THQ really needs the money, and they don't deserve to crumble from a couple of bad marketing decisions, especially when they are responsible for some of the best games in history, CoH and W40K for example.
    W40k series deserves to live on it has so much lore that they can expand on it's almost infinite

  14. #42
    maimuta22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post


    Wouldve done it, but I'm poor now since I spend 15$ on this bundle yesterday.

    You know humblebubdle accepts later payments? Just pay w/ paypal and it will get the money from ur bank account in like 5 days if you dont have enough on yar paypal
    but other users like me doesnt had a paypal account, so thats why,we beg to others to gift us a 1$ key, help me.thanks.

  15. #43
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You can buy it for 1$, stop begging and BUY IT.

  16. #44
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,269
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Goddamn people cant afford 1$ go fucking work lazy rats.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  17. #45
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by maimuta22 View Post
    but other users like me doesnt had a paypal account, so thats why,we beg to others to gift us a 1$ key, help me.thanks.
    get one takes like 5 minutes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. selling humble bundle
    By gwegsdggdsf in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 03:38 PM
  2. HUMBLE BUNDLE 3
    By KABLE in forum General
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 08:30 PM
  3. [Selling] Humble Bundle 3 Key!
    By samxkim in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 11:43 PM
  4. Selling Steam keys and Humble Bundle
    By gwegsdggdsf in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 09:31 AM
  5. Selling Humble Bundle
    By gwegsdggdsf in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 04:27 PM