Thread: Respectability

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Respectability

    So I've been lurking around as usual and noticed that lots of people lately have been adding Respect Lists into the signatures.
    I've noticed some familiar names; quite a few, really; but then noticed that never once have I seen my name on a respect list.
    Does this mean I'm disrespectful to you?
    Am I unhelpful?
    Do I make people sad? Angry?
    Do I mock too much?
    Or is it that my social regard for new members reaches to near nothing, due to lack of my trusting ability, leading others to have a lack of trust towards myself?

    What is it about me that renders my respectability to a level of low regards?

    Please tell me, MPGH.

    I just can't seem to find out what it is.



    It's real life too.
    I've been... mean, lately.

    I can't help it.
    In fact I try to stop it.
    Just help me help myself, all right?
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  2. #2
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nobody has me on their respekt list either. I know what you mean.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  3. #3
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,797
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,633
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Respect list:
    ME





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  4. #4
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yeah i feel the same
    I am the God.

  5. #5
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Added!
    Be happy now!

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  6. #6
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    No.
    I don't want your respect out of pity.
    I want you to tell me how to earn it.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  7. #7
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Well, by bringing this issue up to us rather than wallowing in self-pity or harassing us about it you earned my respect.
    I have also seen you around a few times, and you seem very intelligent and funny.
    You've earned my respect by being... You!

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  8. #8
    hbk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My HQ i.e. Trademark Inc., Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by SnilNotSnail View Post
    So I've been lurking around as usual and noticed that lots of people lately have been adding Respect Lists into the signatures.
    I've noticed some familiar names; quite a few, really; but then noticed that never once have I seen my name on a respect list.
    Does this mean I'm disrespectful to you?
    Am I unhelpful?
    Do I make people sad? Angry?
    Do I mock too much?
    Or is it that my social regard for new members reaches to near nothing, due to lack of my trusting ability, leading others to have a lack of trust towards myself?

    What is it about me that renders my respectability to a level of low regards?

    Please tell me, MPGH.

    I just can't seem to find out what it is.



    It's real life too.
    I've been... mean, lately.

    I can't help it.
    In fact I try to stop it.
    Just help me help myself, all right?
    thank me dat i dont have u on my SHIT list......lolz... jk....
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing


    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html



    I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

  9. #9
    hbk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My HQ i.e. Trademark Inc., Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopJuggalo View Post
    Well, by bringing this issue up to us rather than wallowing in self-pity or harassing us about it you earned my respect.
    I have also seen you around a few times, and you seem very intelligent and funny.
    You've earned my respect by being... You!
    fucken fag.... stfu u worthless choob........ no1 gives a shit abt ur shitty lists
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing


    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html



    I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to hbk For This Useful Post:

    tminc (04-28-2009)

  11. #10
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    thank me dat i dont have u on my SHIT list......lolz... jk....
    Thank you? He should be pissed off he's not on your shit list.

    Since you're such a fucking idiot it's basically a respect list.

  12. #11
    XxeekXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    526
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    fucken fag.... stfu u worthless choob........ no1 gives a shit abt ur shitty lists
    Fag, shut up
    Honestly nobody likes you, please do us all a huge favor and leave this site
    Or better yet, die

  13. #12
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    If I had one you'd be on it Snil. WE LOVE YOU BUDDEH.

  14. #13
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I love how hbk flames me and calls me a worthless choob.
    Whos the worthless one around here?
    hbk is probably the next most likely person to get banned for something other than advertising.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  15. #14
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    If hbk keeps up his shit. Hes banned for sure.

  16. #15
    tminc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    where you at?
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Thank you? He should be pissed off he's not on your shit list.

    Since you're such a fucking idiot it's basically a respect list.
    yea yea keep trolling, you can suck on my dick while your at it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Respect Lists
    By Tiresome in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 12:30 PM
  2. My Respect list .......
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 02:24 AM
  3. Respect list
    By Ryguy in forum Showroom
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 01:58 PM
  4. Respect List Av.
    By XxDrazzoXxZ in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 10:25 PM
  5. Respect Lists?
    By Token in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 07:37 PM

Tags for this Thread