Thread: Height issues

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56
  1. #1
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Height issues

    Being tall is awesome.. but when it comes to finding clothing... That's another story Since I've got a long body I usually wear long bodied shirts that are usually 2XL or 3XL. All the shops around me only do XL which is a pain in the ass... and finding shorts is another issue as well.

    @Lehsyrus, you're 6ft4" right? You have the same issues?

    Anyone here have any tall or short issues/problems when it comes to your size?
    Oh hai der.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tall kiwi For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (12-04-2012)

  3. #2
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,421
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    593
    I'm still tiny XD


     


  4. #3
    Hugo Boss2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Cold
    i'm short cause i drink a lot of coffee

  5. #4
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my cat Belle, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. I also want to think Max Rainer for giving me someone to beat in Mario Party. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remmembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

    EDIT: OMG I failed.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

    Genesis (12-06-2012),Hugo Boss2 (12-04-2012),Larity2056 (12-05-2012),[MPGH]Royce (12-04-2012),WanQuiSheR (12-04-2012)

  7. #5
    Instrumental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    1,220
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    shop online

    BTW what's ur height?

  8. #6
    Nazmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lost Island
    Posts
    2,041
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    354
    My Mood
    Blah
    what is your exact height ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    Being tall is awesome.. but when it comes to finding clothing... That's another story Since I've got a long body I usually wear long bodied shirts that are usually 2XL or 3XL. All the shops around me only do XL which is a pain in the ass... and finding shorts is another issue as well.

    @Lehsyrus, you're 6ft4" right? You have the same issues?

    Anyone here have any tall or short issues/problems when it comes to your size?
     
    [Trusted list]
    - Skill145 : Nice trade, done with OMM.
    - CFFG. : Trusted guy, Traded with OMM.
    - Fox. : Awesome guy, Traded with OMM.
    - ]i[Smoke. : Smooth trade, done without OMM.
    - Dot. : Nicely completed trade, done with OMM.
    - freeasabird : He went first, done without OMM.
    - rchayne : I went first, nicely done without OMM.
    - shoracko (+2) : He went first, done without OMM.
    - Extreme_XB : Pretty damn fast trade, done without OMM.
    - accountforsale : Bought an account from his website, trusted guy.
    - JohnDoe52 : Nice and fast trade, he went first, done without OMM.
    - USWEST : He went first, pretty damn fast trade, done without OMM.
    - Poxer (+5) : He went first on first half, then was my turn. Done without OMM, no issues. Trusted guy!
    - Yovillesociety(+1) :done with OMM.
    [Scammers list]
    - [U]ndetecte[D]. : PermaIpBanned.
    - ILoveLasagna : PermaIpBanned.
    - blazingkid51 : PermaIpBanned.
     
    MSN - mpghnabsta@hotmail.com
    Skype - mpghnabsta

  9. #7
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    Being tall is awesome.. but when it comes to finding clothing... That's another story Since I've got a long body I usually wear long bodied shirts that are usually 2XL or 3XL. All the shops around me only do XL which is a pain in the ass... and finding shorts is another issue as well.

    @Lehsyrus, you're 6ft4" right? You have the same issues?

    Anyone here have any tall or short issues/problems when it comes to your size?
    It sucks man, I feel your pain. I basically search around online for medium-long shirts and shop at thrift stores, then patch things together. I normally wear a wife beater under my shirts because they're pretty long, and that way when I stretch my entire stomach doesn't reveal itself.

    Then there's the problem with my feet being a size 15 American Men's Standard size. I have to special order all of my shoes because sizes stop at 14 for decent shoes, almost every shoe store only sells loafers in size 15 and I'll be damned before I wear loafers!

    Pants are the most difficult. Finding 32-34's is a bitch, a lot of times I rip my jeans at the bottom and patch them to make them longer. It's cheaper than buying each pair of jeans for 60 bucks a pop

  10. #8
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post
    I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my cat Belle, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. I also want to think Max Rainer for giving me someone to beat in Mario Party. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remmembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

    EDIT: OMG I failed.
    you should be banned already stay on the damn topic.

  11. #9
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortopedia View Post


    you should be banned already stay on the damn topic.
    Fuq tha police!

  12. #10
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Im 6"3 and i just wear XL and it fits good... if you don't find your size, shop online

  13. #11
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss2 View Post
    i'm short cause i drink a lot of coffee
    I dun even know how that relates

  14. #12
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,857
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,957
    I'm 6'0" atm, I will still be growing

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    It sucks man, I feel your pain. I basically search around online for medium-long shirts and shop at thrift stores, then patch things together. I normally wear a wife beater under my shirts because they're pretty long, and that way when I stretch my entire stomach doesn't reveal itself.

    Then there's the problem with my feet being a size 15 American Men's Standard size. I have to special order all of my shoes because sizes stop at 14 for decent shoes, almost every shoe store only sells loafers in size 15 and I'll be damned before I wear loafers!

    Pants are the most difficult. Finding 32-34's is a bitch, a lot of times I rip my jeans at the bottom and patch them to make them longer. It's cheaper than buying each pair of jeans for 60 bucks a pop
    We have the same size pants , but you have big feet . I wear size 11 - 12

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  15. #13
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    1) learn to sew
    2) buy fabric
    3) ???
    4) profit

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  16. #14
    cwalkpinoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I always thought it was easier for tall people. I'm only 5"8 :/
    Weaklings will stay weak forever. But weakness is not evil, since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone, you feel nothing but insecurity; that’s why we form guilds, that’s why we have friends. We walk together in order to live a strong life. The clumsy ones will walk into more walls than the others, and it may also take them longer to get there. If you believe in tomorrow and put yourself out there, you can naturally obtain your strength. That’s how you will be able to smile and live strong.
    Makarov Dreyar (Fairy Tail)

  17. #15
    Mega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Deck
    Posts
    1,509
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The problem for me is that I'm tall, but relatively skinny, so finding good jeans sucks.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Website network issues
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 12:28 AM
  2. Cannot find height address
    By SoulRemover in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 01:43 AM
  3. Oengine issue
    By kuriz3n in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 12:42 PM
  4. Server Issues
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 10:25 AM
  5. CURSE Issue......
    By Beer_Hunter in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 08:15 PM