Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing: "what is your name?" so it basically means I was speaking to him and not you dump fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post

Fail troll "your" is possession, "you're" is the conjunction of "you are" I won't fall for that trap you're settin' because, I actually know English.
    ~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I'm Russian. Suck my fucking dick

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by St1pe View Post
    It's your not You're , and you didn't need to add you have all you had to do was add the , and if your going to correct someone at least get it right.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

My grammar is perfectly fine, your grammar is awful you can't even make sentences sound normal , and you are the only dumb fuck here kid.

fuck your brains morrow.how older you old man?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's your not You're , and you didn't need to add you have all you had to do was add the , and if your going to correct someone at least get it right.

My grammar is perfectly fine, your grammar is awful you can't even make sentences sound normal , and you are the only dumb fuck here kid.
    Working on the assumption you aren't trolling I do understand why you think it would be correct to use "your" instead of the conjunction "you're." In your first language they probably spoke of people's characteristics entirely as "having" them, which would validate using "your" (possessing the trait, a.k.a "having" it) over "you are", i.e. what could be literally translated as "he has the ugly," "she has the ugly," "they have the ugly." All of those previous quoted statements are grammatically incorrect in English. In English ugly is not spoken in-terms of having or possessing ugliness, it's spoken as "being" (i.e. is & are). Therefore in English we speak and say "He is ugly," "She is ugly," "They are ugly." So being somewhat of an amateur linguist, I understand your confusion, assuming that you aren't just trying to troll.
    ~
    Last edited by Arhk; 12-08-2012 at 09:33 AM.
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

"True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Russia did not take down Hitler, you did not destroy Napoleon, and Russia lost the cold war.
    Just because my flag thing says France, doesn't mean I am actually from France. idiot.
    I just gotta stop you right there...

1) Russia is a Great Power
    2) Russia was a major part of World War 2 compared to France, France was occupied by the Nazis almost immediately. The Russians were able to actually help win the war and they occupied the Eastern side of Berlin.
    3) Napoleon's army WAS in fact destroyed in Russia, not due to the Russian forces but due to the Russian winter. Only about 1/10 of Napoleon's army survived.
    4) The Cold War wasn't really much of a war, no one really fought (but there were battles like the Bay of Pigs), and in the end, both sides withdrew.
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

andrew2000 (12-09-2012)

Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Come to West Europe.

I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

I just gotta stop you right there...

1) Russia is a Great Power
    2) Russia was a major part of World War 2 compared to France, France was occupied by the Nazis almost immediately. The Russians were able to actually help win the war and they occupied the Eastern side of Berlin.
    3) Napoleon's army WAS in fact destroyed in Russia, not due to the Russian forces but due to the Russian winter. Only about 1/10 of Napoleon's army survived.
    4) The Cold War wasn't really much of a war, no one really fought (but there were battles like the Bay of Pigs), and in the end, both sides withdrew.
    Once again, just because I clicked France as my place for mpgh doesn't mean I am actually from there. Since Russian Army had nothing to do with killing napoleon , it does not count.

Russia is not a great power source, they are alright at defense but when it comes to attack they are horrible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Once again, just because I clicked France as my place for mpgh doesn't mean I am actually from there. Since Russian Army had nothing to do with killing napoleon , it does not count.

Russia is not a great power source, they are alright at defense but when it comes to attack they are horrible.
    For the Russians, Numbers is everything, how do you think they won WW2?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

For the Russians, Numbers is everything, how do you think they won WW2?
    Luck of USA & Canada helping ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Luck of USA & Canada helping ...
    Canada didn't really do shit, it was mostly Russia, the US, and Great Britain

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Canada didn't really do shit, it was mostly Russia, the US, and Great Britain
    Canada did more then both of them.. Russia did about 39% of the job, USA did about 17% , and Canada did about 44% , anyways nice guess .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Canada did more then both of them.. Russia did about 39% of the job, USA did about 17% , and Canada did about 44% , anyways nice guess .
    Is that why Canada didn't occupy anything in the occupation of Berlin? Your ignorance is very sad. Where are you getting this information?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Is that why Canada didn't occupy anything in the occupation of Berlin? Your ignorance is very sad. Where are you getting this information?
    Canada doesn't look at dominating things, they go in to help and nothing else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Canada doesn't look at dominating things, they go in to help and nothing else.
    They helped in the Battle of the Atlantic, Invasion of Sicily, and D-Day, Battle of Dieppe (which was a failure for the most part), and the Liberation of France (or at least that was the most memorable things they did). The Canadian air force and navy was rank fourth in the world at the end of the war.

The U.S: Destroyed and Nuked the Japanese after Pearl Harbor, Helped in North Africa, Helped in the Invasion of Sicily and Italy, Stormed Omaha Beach on D-Day, Helped Liberate the Jews. The U.S. air force and navy was rank first in the world at the end of the war.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

They helped in the Battle of the Atlantic, Invasion of Sicily, and D-Day, Battle of Dieppe (which was a failure for the most part), and the Liberation of France (or at least that was the most memorable things they did). The Canadian air force and navy was rank fourth in the world at the end of the war.

The U.S: Destroyed and Nuked the Japanese after Pearl Harbor, Helped in North Africa, Helped in the Invasion of Sicily and Italy, Stormed Omaha Beach on D-Day, Helped Liberate the Jews. The U.S. air force and navy was rank first in the world at the end of the war.
    Also forgetting about Canada kicking the US's ass in 1812 :3

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast