Thread: WarZ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by I eat ponies View Post
    "Ex-Moderator reveals shocking WarZ info

EX-Forum Mod Devin here. Let me tell ya some stuff you can spout on for a new youtube video
    My forum account was hacked, my fault, they deleted a lot of posts. I was de-modded and banned, got my computer secure, re-modded and unbanned and took care of business as usual. Except their company is full of dumb fucks and didn't backup the forums at all. No backups whatsoever.
    Sergay then took it upon himself to tell Kewk to demote me for my fuckup that could have been reversed if they were not so fucking stupid.
    I then made a post on the forums about how I knew this was coming; and I was sorry and would not long be supporting a company that did not support their unpaid volunteer Moderators that spent over 100+ hours answering THEIR CUSTOMERS questions and concerns as well as relaying them the ideas the community had for their bullshit game.
    I was then banned for making a "Rage quit" thread permanent and here is the even funnier part my in-game account banned under the excuse I requested a refund
    So, since I didn't sign any sort of NDA for those fuckfaces here are some interesting facts.
    WarZ is a direct port over from War Inc. They literally took the game and added NPCs, made a large map, and changed around camera angles and gun settings while adding more functionality and switching over some things. ALL ART however was actually done in-house by their amazing ART team. (Those were the best guys to know, they were in touch more with the community than Kewk)
    They randomly ban accounts that have a certain amount of time spent playing in-game, knowing they are hooked on the game so they re-buy the game.
    Their anti-hack is actually functional but here's the kicker..wanna know WHY their bans are TEMPORARY the first time around? 0.8% hacking? Try an EXTREMELY LARGE PORTION of the player base is hacking. If they banned everyone they'd have a mass refund issue on their hands, and no one to play their piss poor of an excuse game.
    they plan to HALT DEVELOPMENT AND ABANDON THE GAME in SIX months if revenue is not enough for them (I.E. People are not buying GC and spending the fuck out of it) -- take note, if they do not get ENOUGH revenue. They will have enough revenue to pay for the game development for over a year at this point in time already, but if they don't get enough to give themselves regular raises they will stop making the game and shut down the servers and website.
    Here is a "Proof of ban" picture & a proof of me NOT requesting a refund."

Recent image by kiddingdragn12 on Photobucket

Recent image by kiddingdragn12 on Photobucket

I dont know if its fake or not.

I tought i share it.
    Stop posting this stupid shit. I posted a video in this thread of Devin (ex mod in that copy paste) basically explaining what he said about the WarZ was all a lie. He was just pissed off that he got banned from the forums and decided to spew a bunch of false claims because he was raged.

Thanks
    Its so bad. the servers are down so fucking much.

Thanks

Thanks
    dued Warz is pretty awesome .. but on every servers theres about 3 hackers... and you get killed in an instant alot!!!, but other than that.. its something new and it loads of fun!!!,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Hey it can't be worse than DayZ, since this is technically supposed to be the "slightly modified, standalone, and cooler" version of it made by Arma 2 guys, right?

MPGH News Team
    : 11/15/12 - 3/15/13

Thanks
    never played

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Stop posting this stupid shit. I posted a video in this thread of Devin (ex mod in that copy paste) basically explaining what he said about the WarZ was all a lie. He was just pissed off that he got banned from the forums and decided to spew a bunch of false claims because he was raged.
    KK im sorry.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

How the ***** this goes here...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by viswortel View Post
    dued Warz is pretty awesome .. but on every servers theres about 3 hackers... and you get killed in an instant alot!!!, but other than that.. its something new and it loads of fun!!!,
    Not really, and the game isn't even in Beta yet. Apparently you've never tested games.
    Basically happens in all Alpha/Beta tests.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123