Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    whittenisback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whore House USA
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Devilish

    What you think tho?

    So I was planning to post this in the Web Language section but seeing how that section get 5 views a week I decided not too.
    Any how I just just looking for some feedback on a site I designed for a client:




    Check it out and give me some feedback of what you think!
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Julma Henri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,533
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    774
    My Mood
    In Love
    Wuts this?
    Help me get donator.



    Want to become part of Editor Force? Click the tag below and apply now !

  3. #3
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    very nice and slick doooh


  4. #4
    whittenisback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whore House USA
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post
    Wuts this?
    portfolio website for a photographer / student.

  5. #5
    Julma Henri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,533
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    774
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by whittenisback View Post
    portfolio website for a photographer / student.
    Oh.. It looks quite good!
    Help me get donator.



    Want to become part of Editor Force? Click the tag below and apply now !

  6. #6
    whittenisback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whore House USA
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post


    Oh.. It looks quite good!
    Thanks!
    If anyone is interested, I will still be releasing lessons for HTML and CSS in the web languages section.
    We need that bitch to grow tho o.O

  7. #7
    Julma Henri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,533
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    774
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by whittenisback View Post
    Thanks!
    If anyone is interested, I will still be releasing lessons for HTML and CSS in the web languages section.
    We need that bitch to grow tho o.O
    I think i would be interested!
    Help me get donator.



    Want to become part of Editor Force? Click the tag below and apply now !

  8. #8
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    stop advertising.
    and it looks good.

  9. #9
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Daring
    thats really great.

  10. #10
    whittenisback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whore House USA
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpity Derp View Post
    stop advertising.
    and it looks good.
    bro there is a difference in "advertising hacking sites."
    and showcasing work -__-
    does this look even remotely related to hacking?
    does this look like it would steer traffic away from mpgh?
    if it does...then tell me what you would do on the site then.

    ...

    completely different than what your saying bro.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whittenisback For This Useful Post:

    Julma Henri (12-07-2012),Larity2056 (12-07-2012)

  12. #11
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I actually could see myself doing something like this, putin my gfx skills together and making a web page or something around that.. i just don't know how to read css or any of that lingo lol


  13. #12
    whittenisback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whore House USA
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    I actually could see myself doing something like this, putin my gfx skills together and making a web page or something around that.. i just don't know how to read css or any of that lingo lol
    this page was actually built using HTML, CSS3, and JQuery.
    the JQuery really serves the main purpose, as far as functionality goes.

    CSS simply styled the "div containers" (in the HTML, which hosts the JQuery functions)
    ^Hoped that sentence broke it down so its understandable a bit better.

    If you are interested in learning I have got a Lesson One to HTML / CSS basics in the Web Language section of the forum.
    We will start completely from scratch every week until we have a nice and solid design.
    Check it out.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to whittenisback For This Useful Post:

    Mr.Seyeko (12-07-2012)

  15. #13
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by whittenisback View Post
    bro there is a difference in "advertising hacking sites."
    and showcasing work -__-
    does this look even remotely related to hacking?
    does this look like it would steer traffic away from mpgh?
    if it does...then tell me what you would do on the site then.

    ...

    completely different than what your saying bro.
    my bad, i thought it was all forms of advertising and not just hacking.
    how long have you been coding for?

  16. #14
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by whittenisback View Post
    this page was actually built using HTML, CSS3, and JQuery.
    the JQuery really serves the main purpose, as far as functionality goes.

    CSS simply styled the "div containers" (in the HTML, which hosts the JQuery functions)
    ^Hoped that sentence broke it down so its understandable a bit better.

    If you are interested in learning I have got a Lesson One to HTML / CSS basics in the Web Language section of the forum.
    We will start completely from scratch every week until we have a nice and solid design.
    Check it out.
    Only problem i have is ive been so busy and trying to find the time would be a problem


  17. #15
    whittenisback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whore House USA
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpity Derp View Post


    my bad, i thought it was all forms of advertising and not just hacking.
    how long have you been coding for?
    6-7 years?
    can't really remember.

    ---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Only problem i have is ive been so busy and trying to find the time would be a problem
    I feel you.
    Well if you do keep checking the Web Languages section.

    I will try and get the to sticky the lessons, or something.

Similar Threads

  1. what you think is the best place 2 glitch?
    By chubi_dc in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 11:40 AM
  2. Well, a try tell me what you think
    By Koto in forum Showroom
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 08:23 PM
  3. What you think?
    By Obey in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 03:22 PM
  4. Tell Me What You think; Requests?
    By WarRaptor22 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 05:15 PM
  5. Tell me what you think.
    By SadisticGrin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 03:22 AM