Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    “There was cock snot foaming from his love lollipop and I was wetter than a spastic's chin. We were ready for more. By now, my gaping slime hole was oozing like a leaky tap. Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his pink tractor beam probed deeper into my poop chute. The feeling of his penis pudding dribbling down my throat got my fallopian fish stock flowing quicker than a greased weasel shit. The seemingly never-ending streams of creamy load emanating from his battering ram soon had me coated like a plasterer's radio."

Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
    lmfao. Holy shit that's funny as hell lol.
    How about you don't mess up the flow?

Contact me via
    | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

"well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly

Thanks
    So everyone is quoting something, lemme join.

“With his eight inches of throbbing pink jesus fucking deep into my south mouth, the sensation of his cheese-crusted cock smashing my cervix made me quiver like Vanessa Feltz's diesel-powered vibrator. By now, my wizards sleeve was slobbering like a broken fridge freezer. The seemingly never-ending streams of baby gravy emanating from his bald avenger soon had me coated like a plasterer's radio. The hammering makes me spray my tuna tunnel tears all over his trouser bowser. I awoke the next morning with my south mouth still salivating. I thought it was over but his spunk-filled spam rocket had other ideas."

Lolled so hard about this...

Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    By now, my cod canyon was slobbering like there was a midget inside me with a super soaker. The feeling of his baby gravy salivating down my throat got my fallopian fish stock flowing quicker than greased shit off a shiny shovel. With my beef curtains now much like a bulldog licking piss from a thistle, he thought it was time to start stuffing my black hole. Is now the time to tell him I really need to cop a toilet twinkie, I wondered? Within no time, I could feel the shitty creamy load dribbling from my black hole and all over my hairy goblet. My quim was trembling like a tasered slab of chopped liver.

I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

“The hammering makes me spout my minge mucus all over his gristle missile. After having my cod cave slammed, he then proceeded to plow my turd cutter. The plowing of my chocolate starfish was so vigorous, he soon found his scroto baggins joining his giggle stick deep in my balloon knot. The mixture of butt nugget and ectoplasm in my rusty bullet hole created the delicious sphincter sauce that he was so fond of. Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his cunt plunger stuffed deeper into my marmite motorway.”

DAT TURD CUTTER.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    "After having my salmon slit thrusted, he then proceeded to fuck my mavis fritter. When he removed his ramrod from my turd-herder, he was pleasantly surprised to see a corn-eyed butt snake staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to gobble the Mr. Hanky off his sperminator. Within no time, I could feel the shitty cock snot seeping from my chocolate starfish and all over my flappy meal. The unrelenting orgasms from his tallywacker slamming my gaping slime hole made me come so hard, I began sweating like a blind lesbian in a fish shop. The plowing makes me flow my clunge gunge all over his ramrod."

Thank you, this is awesome
    Wow much signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    “The feeling of his creamy load seeping down my throat got my minge mucus flowing quicker than greased shit off a shiny shovel. When he removed his purple beaver buster from my chocolate starfish, he was pleasantly surprised to see a colon cobra staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to gobble the footlong fudge bullet off his devil's bagpipe. Inserting a cucumber into my vibrator crater got me spraying pussy batter faster than a greased weasel shit. Hours of fucking like this would leave any girl's sugared almond looking like a bucket of smashed crabs, and I was no different! Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his devil's bagpipe plunged deeper into my poop chute.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    “Hours of thrusting like this would leave any girl's swollen budgie's tongue looking like the south end of a badger going north, and I was no different! The seemingly never-ending streams of Da Vinci load emanating from his chorizo howitzer soon had me coated like a plasterer's radio. My salmon slit was trembling like jelly. He curled a giant butt nugget on my sweater puppies just so he could gobble it up like a pig at a trough. Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his huge penis shoved deeper into my old dirt road.”
    Generate more »

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Within no time, I could feel the shitty creamy load dripping from my fudge factory and all over my purple cabbage. There was ectoplasm trickling from his skeleton king and I was wetter than a spastic's chin. We were ready for more. By now, my chamber of squelch was draining like there was a midget inside me with a super soaker. My mouth was so full of all-beef thermometer and cock snot, the creamy load was salivating down my chin and onto my tatas. He copped a giant sewer trout on my mammaries just so he could chow down on it up like a bulldog eating porridge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12