Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Fifty Shades Generator

This shit is hilarious
    Fifty Shades Generator | Terrible erotic fiction at the click of a button

"The unrelenting orgasms from his spam dagger pounding my oyster ditch made me come so hard, I began sweating like a whore in church. With my fishy flaps now much like the south end of a badger going north, he thought it was time to start stuffing my cocoa channel. Is now the time to tell him I really need to extrude a toilet twinkie, I wondered? My throat was so full of cunt plunger and man fat, the man fat was slobbering down my chin and onto my fiery biscuits. Now, I've seen more helmets than Hitler, but the sight of his sperminator made my sex wee slime like Adele waiting for Greggs to open. The seemingly never-ending streams of cock snot emanating from his stilton sword soon had me coated like a plasterer's radio."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

Mc565 (12-09-2012),[MPGH]Royce (12-08-2012),Viktor (12-09-2012),Rattle (12-08-2012),Yolo Swaggins (12-09-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    “The mixture of hardened fudge nugget and magician's wax in my soft tight anus created the delicious rectoplasm that he was so fond of. After having my oyster ditch hammered, he then proceeded to slam my rusty sherif's badge. When he removed his cunt stretcher from my rusty bullet hole, he was pleasantly surprised to see a corn-eyed butt snake staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to lap the corn-eyed butt snake off his ocean's 11 inches. My throat was so full of stilton sword and Da Vinci load, the penis pudding was oozing down my chin and onto my tatas. Hours of plowing like this would leave any girl's roast beef platter looking like that bathroom door in The Shining, and I was no different!
    DAVINCI LOAD AND ONTO MY TATAS LOOL.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com

Thanks
    “The feeling of his creamy load oozing down my throat got my sex wee flowing quicker than snot off a whip. By now, my spunk dungeon was trickling like Wayne Rooney's dick in an OAP home. There was cock snot trickling from his spam javelin and I was wetter than an otter's pocket. We were ready for more. The unrelenting orgasms from his skeleton king thrusting my crusty fuck trench made me come so hard, I began sweating like a paedo during a prison riot. My enchilada of love was trembling like a tasered slab of chopped liver.”

Contact me via
    | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

"well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly

Thanks
    “With his gristle missile hammering deep into my south mouth, the sensation of his ramrod smashing my cervix made me quiver like Muhammad Ali on a tumble dryer. With my furburger now much like a stamped bat, he thought it was time to start plunging my shit winker. Is now the time to tell him I really need to roll a Mr. Hanky, I wondered? Within no time, I could feel the shitty penis pudding seeping from my black hole and all over my meaty hangers. The unrelenting orgasms from his sperminator slamming my vibrator crater made me come so hard, I began sweating like a pregnant nun. He munched on my roast beef platter, even though I'd been up on bricks for the best part of a week.”

Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    "My stench trench was trembling like jelly. My mouth was so full of blind butler and love piss, the creamy load was draining down my chin and onto my mosquito bites. I can't wait to chow down on the creamy load from his giggle stick. Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his throbbing quim dagger plunged deeper into my black hole. He munched on my bald man in a boat, even though I'd had the painters in for the best part of a week."

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    "He munched on my vertical smile, even though I'd been up on bricks for the best part of a week. It was bliss having his ample cock shoved inside me again; stuffing my hairy spunk dungeon with a lightbulb just didn't get my shame portal spritzing like it used to. I awoke the next morning with my chlamydia canal still seeping. I thought it was over but his stilton spear had other ideas. There was penis pudding weeping from his veiny quim prod and I was wetter than an Italian cruise ship. We were ready for more. My hatchet wound was trembling like a rat on acid."

Thanks
    "I awoke the next morning with my salmon slit still seeping. I thought it was over but his womb raider had other ideas. The mixture of footlong fudge bullet and steamin' semen in my shit winker created the delicious rectoplasm that he was so fond of. My throat was so full of love muscle and Da Vinci load, the Da Vinci load was haemorrhaging down my chin and onto my chest puppies. With my spam castanets now much like a bulldog licking piss from a thistle, he thought it was time to start sliding my brown eye. Is now the time to tell him I really need to extrude a butt nugget, I wondered? I can't wait to gobble the creamy load from his greasy slimelight."
    What the actual fuck.

mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

-Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    "The mixture of colon cobra and love mayonnaise in my brown eye created the delicious sphincter sauce that he was so fond of. After having my quivering mound of love pudding hammered, he then proceeded to plow my mavis fritter. Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his muffbuster probed deeper into my ring piece. There was ectoplasm haemorrhaging from his washington monument and I was wetter than a spastic's chin. We were ready for more. My mouth was so full of spunk-filled spam rocket and Da Vinci load, the penis pudding was weeping down my chin and onto my mammaries."

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Hours of pounding like this would leave any girl's clap flaps looking like a blind cobbler's thumb, and I was no different! There was penis pudding draining from his one-eyed milkman and I was wetter than a spastic's chin. We were ready for more. The hammering of my mavis fritter was so vigorous, he soon found his kids on a swing joining his cervix cigar deep in my puckered brown eye. With his veiny quim prod thrusting deep into my gammon alley, the sensation of his love lollipop smashing my cervix made me quake like Muhammad Ali on a tumble dryer. My stench trench was trembling like Muhammad Ali on a tumble dryer.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Allen View Post
    Hours of pounding like this would leave any girl's clap flaps looking like a blind cobbler's thumb, and I was no different! There was penis pudding draining from his one-eyed milkman and I was wetter than a spastic's chin. We were ready for more. The hammering of my mavis fritter was so vigorous, he soon found his kids on a swing joining his cervix cigar deep in my puckered brown eye. With his veiny quim prod thrusting deep into my gammon alley, the sensation of his love lollipop smashing my cervix made me quake like Muhammad Ali on a tumble dryer. My stench trench was trembling like Muhammad Ali on a tumble dryer.
    The term "like Muhammad Ali on a tumble dryer" is repeated way too much with this generator .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    "By now, my whispering eye was dribbling like a jizz waterfall. He munched on my purple cabbage, even though I'd had the painters in for the best part of a week. Hours of fucking like this would leave any girl's purple cabbage looking like the south end of a badger going north, and I was no different! Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his sperminator plunged deeper into my turd cutter. The pounding makes me spritz my fallopian fish stock all over his stilton spear".

Thanks
    “Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his ramrod rammed deeper into my fart valve. The thrusting makes me flow my fallopian fish stock all over his tallywacker. By now, my clearing in the woods was weeping like a George Foreman grill. It was bliss having his skeleton king stuffed inside me again; stuffing my cod cave with a barbie doll just didn't get my cod canyon flooding like it used to. I can't wait to suck the penis pudding from his meaty member.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyes View Post

The term "like Muhammad Ali on a tumble dryer" is repeated way too much with this generator .
    Why are you messing up the flow....

Contact me via
    | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

"well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    “Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his ramrod rammed deeper into my fart valve. The thrusting makes me flow my fallopian fish stock all over his tallywacker. By now, my clearing in the woods was weeping like a George Foreman grill. It was bliss having his skeleton king stuffed inside me again; stuffing my cod cave with a barbie doll just didn't get my cod canyon flooding like it used to. I can't wait to suck the penis pudding from his meaty member.”

Why are you messing up the flow....
    "Like a George Foreman Grill" goddamn . Well, erm .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    lmfao. Holy shit that's funny as hell lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    “When he removed his master of ceremonies from my poop chute, he was pleasantly surprised to see a corn-eyed butt snake staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to lap the butt nugget off his ample cock. The pounding of my balloon knot was so vigorous, he soon found his two amigos joining his throbbing quim dagger deep in my fudge factory. It was bliss having his bald-headed yogurt slinger rammed inside me again; stuffing my smush mitten with a squash just didn't get my meat purse ejecting like it used to. With my lunchmeat now much like a stamped bat, he thought it was time to start probing my balloon knot. Is now the time to tell him I really need to pitch a stink pickle, I wondered? He munched on my vertical smile, even though I'd had my redwings for the best part of a week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast