Thread: What if?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I thought about this once, while tripping. Then I came to the conclusion that multi-dimensional mimicry is impossible due to the randomization of particles in the universe, it must be the same for the omniverse unless a higher deity had control over this.
    Unless the mimicry infact took place in an ever growing array of other "multiverses". For example, for each point in time, there is an infinite number of different outcomes, one of them bound to being an outcome exactly similar but in one way different to the original.

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post

I've seen your other posts on different subjects. You're hella smart

me jelly
    I hate not knowing things. If I don't know the body of a subject, or I am proven wrong, I'll go back and research the fuck out of a topic until I do know it. I guess Nat Geo, The History Channel, and Discovery helped me realize I enjoy learning. All you need to do is find stuff you don't know, and then research it. It's fun being able to understand what people are talking about

Thanks

I hate not knowing things. If I don't know the body of a subject, or I am proven wrong, I'll go back and research the fuck out of a topic until I do know it. I guess Nat Geo, The History Channel, and Discovery helped me realize I enjoy learning. All you need to do is find stuff you don't know, and then research it. It's fun being able to understand what people are talking about
    What are you , gamer or a professor?

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Spark View Post
    Unless the mimicry infact took place in an ever growing array of other "multiverses". For example, for each point in time, there is an infinite number of different outcomes, one of them bound to being an outcome exactly similar but in one way different to the original.
    Theoretically this could be the case, however in an omniverse said dimension housing the individual universe(s?) would be subject to the same rules of Quantum Physics. So by having a universe inside of a universe may create a near-perfect mimicry of said universe latter, it would merely result in a randomized outcome. The entire theory is based on an unknown amount of realities in the omniverse, with an infinite amount there are, yes, infinite possibilities, however this is simply circumstantial in which randomization would inevitably be the only possible fact for said omniverse. As OP stated, it is a mimicry based around multiple universe(s?) being internetconnected to the original universe (which may not be the original at all), this in the sense of Quantum Physics is not plausible due to the randomization of particles in general. Any inter-connected universe to our own would be different, even if it's simply the difference between whether you jerked off one day or not.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post

What are you , gamer or a professor?
    I'm a 19 year old stoner who thinks too much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

You have Sky on your side so you can watch those shows. For me I have Freeview which is only the standard channels
    Oh hai der.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Theoretically this could be the case, however in an omniverse said dimension housing the individual universe(s?) would be subject to the same rules of Quantum Physics. So by having a universe inside of a universe may create a near-perfect mimicry of said universe latter, it would merely result in a randomized outcome. The entire theory is based on an unknown amount of realities in the omniverse, with an infinite amount there are, yes, infinite possibilities, however this is simply circumstantial in which randomization would inevitably be the only possible fact for said omniverse. As OP stated, it is a mimicry based around multiple universe(s?) being internetconnected to the original universe (which may not be the original at all), this in the sense of Quantum Physics is not plausible due to the randomization of particles in general. Any inter-connected universe to our own would be different, even if it's simply the difference between whether you jerked off one day or not.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

I'm a 19 year old stoner who thinks too much.
    We got a prodigy here

Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.

My MPGH History

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks

You have Sky on your side so you can watch those shows. For me I have Freeview which is only the standard channels
    Nowadays those networks suck. I'll tutor you on how to learn if you are up for the challenge. One requirement, though. You must take LSD at least once in your life. I am only able to teach those with an open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post

We got a prodigy here
    GIVE ME DAT CLASSICAL PL0X

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Nowadays those networks suck. I'll tutor you on how to learn if you are up for the challenge. One requirement, though. You must take LSD at least once in your life. I am only able to teach those with an open mind.
    I dun do drugs sorry
    Oh hai der.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Okay now, which pill did you take, the red or the blue?
    MORPHEUS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Isn't it possible that the alternate universes have a different fundamental force/object, say where gravity is replaced by another force that acts in the same way, allowing the same things to happen, but at the same time different, thus allowing that one change
    And if one spot only needed to be changed, then it is possible to have an infinite amount of forces/objects with an infinite amount of configurations, thus allowing an infinite amount of alternate universes
    Alternate doesn't always have to have the same set and laws of nature as ours, because if it were to be, then it would likely be a complete perfect copy of our universe

That being said I'm just pulling this out of my head, there's no way in hell I can get empirical evidence for this

PS, I'm willing to learn from you, but it's highly improbable that I won't be using any drug. I'm still open minded tho...I think
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 12-09-2012 at 07:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Isn't it possible that the alternate universes have a different fundamental force/object, say where gravity is replaced by another force that acts in the same way, allowing the same things to happen, but at the same time different, thus allowing that one change
    And if one spot only needed to be changed, then it is possible to have an infinite amount of forces/objects with an infinite amount of configurations, thus allowing an infinite amount of alternate universes
    Alternate doesn't always have to have the same set and laws of nature as ours, because if it were to be, then it would likely be a complete perfect copy of our universe

That being said I'm just pulling this out of my head, there's no way in hell I can get empirical evidence for this

PS, I'm willing to learn from you, but it's highly improbable that I won't be using any drug. I'm still open minded tho...I think
    Remember there is possible, and then there is plausible. What you need to remember is that when you have a dimensional universe that is an exact copy of our own, then you have a paradox. With a paradox you can not have two items that are exactly the same, only that which is the same but different on two different planes. With this being the case, if you have a paradox then you can not have something that is similar as it must have a difference, though it will be different and in such will be no way similar. If that makes sense to you, I haven't checked what I said because I chugged half a handle of vodka.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

I dun do drugs sorry
    A drug is that only of a substance that is told to be a drug. A substance is only classified as a drug due to certain circumstances. Cocain, Meth, Heroin, these are drugs that have been classified as such thanks to the harmful properties of each. However, drugs such as Psilocybin, LSD, THC, etc have only been classified as such due to capitalistic and psychological influence. Remember this, Morphine is the exact same chemical as Heroin excluding one small difference, the absence of a molecule. So why does one get to be a drug used in medicine and the other not? Even though they both have the exact same addictive qualities and side effects? Easy, one has had more attention in the harmful behaviors than the other.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Remember there is possible, and then there is plausible. What you need to remember is that when you have a dimensional universe that is an exact copy of our own, then you have a paradox. With a paradox you can not have two items that are exactly the same, only that which is the same but different on two different planes. With this being the case, if you have a paradox then you can not have something that is similar as it must have a difference, though it will be different and in such will be no way similar. If that makes sense to you, I haven't checked what I said because I chugged half a handle of vodka.
    That's why I said they're similar, with that one tiny difference to prevent a perfect copy paradox from happening
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Define reality. Do you mean alternate universes?

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

That's why I said they're similar, with that one tiny difference to prevent a perfect copy paradox from happening
    Then they are not a mimicry

Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    Define reality. Do you mean alternate universes?
    OH SHIT MY RUSSIAN FRIEND JUST BECAME INVOLVED!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Then they are not a mimicry
    Mimicry is an almost perfect emulation of something

Almost.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast