Thread: What if?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59
  1. #31
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Then they are not a mimicry



    OH SHIT MY RUSSIAN FRIEND JUST BECAME INVOLVED!
    Sup Sup lehs.

  2. #32
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Sup Sup lehs.
    Same shit different day bro, where you been?


    ---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Mimicry is an almost perfect emulation of something

    Almost.
    But not quite

  3. #33
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Same shit different day bro, where you been?


    ---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------



    But not quite
    Bitch hurricane fucked up my house.

  4. #34
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Bitch hurricane fucked up my house.
    Fuckin Sandy being a cunt. We took precautions, my pops apparently bought plexiglas windows last year so we swapped them out, I dug a few trenches by the lower ends of the yard to drain excess water, but it didn't even flood up here. The winds knocked down enough trees on the road to make it difficult for me to get around them, I had to keep my hatchet in the car. Then there was the gas issue..

  5. #35
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Thank god i live in Kansas, No bitch hurricane here
    but dem damn cunt tornadoes -_-


  6. #36
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    But not quite
    Thus making infinite alternates possible

    I'm just waiting for the big quake of doom
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 12-09-2012 at 10:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. #37
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Fuckin Sandy being a cunt. We took precautions, my pops apparently bought plexiglas windows last year so we swapped them out, I dug a few trenches by the lower ends of the yard to drain excess water, but it didn't even flood up here. The winds knocked down enough trees on the road to make it difficult for me to get around them, I had to keep my hatchet in the car. Then there was the gas issue..
    My house was leveled. Good thing I got insurance. Fuck yeah.

  8. #38
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Fuckin Sandy being a cunt. We took precautions, my pops apparently bought plexiglas windows last year so we swapped them out, I dug a few trenches by the lower ends of the yard to drain excess water, but it didn't even flood up here. The winds knocked down enough trees on the road to make it difficult for me to get around them, I had to keep my hatchet in the car. Then there was the gas issue..
    House got flooded. Heating and electricity was destroyed.

  9. #39
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Just take a lot of Acid and you'll start doing a fuck ton of research into this crap. Worked for me.
    I gotta say, you certainly are smart. I actually learn something from reading your posts.

  10. #40
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Thus making infinite alternates possible

    I'm just waiting for the big quake of doom
    QUAKE AND DOOM IN ONE SENTENCE? DEAR MOTHER OF GOD!

    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    House got flooded. Heating and electricity was destroyed.
    That would piss me off, I was without power for a few days but luckily we have two 10,000w generators so we were able to power the entire house. I guess it's also good we always keep a surplus of preserved fuel.

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoRaptor View Post
    I gotta say, you certainly are smart. I actually learn something from reading your posts.
    I'm telling you man just take some Acid.

  11. #41
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    What if we are all in multiple realities? Like... multiple mirrors of the same life, just slightly shifted. Every 'God' was real, and not real at the same time. There are so many 'mirrors' that a number could not quite suffice the intensity of reality. Every person was really the same spirit, just combined with another 'mirrored' reality?
    No but seriously, clarify what you're saying. An epiphany shared is worthless if you can't even properly explain it.

  12. #42
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    QUAKE AND DOOM IN ONE SENTENCE? DEAR MOTHER OF GOD!
    /Insert horror film music
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  13. #43
    ~Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Theoretically this could be the case, however in an omniverse said dimension housing the individual universe(s?) would be subject to the same rules of Quantum Physics. So by having a universe inside of a universe may create a near-perfect mimicry of said universe latter, it would merely result in a randomized outcome. The entire theory is based on an unknown amount of realities in the omniverse, with an infinite amount there are, yes, infinite possibilities, however this is simply circumstantial in which randomization would inevitably be the only possible fact for said omniverse. As OP stated, it is a mimicry based around multiple universe(s?) being internetconnected to the original universe (which may not be the original at all), this in the sense of Quantum Physics is not plausible due to the randomization of particles in general. Any inter-connected universe to our own would be different, even if it's simply the difference between whether you jerked off one day or not.


    ---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------



    I'm a 19 year old stoner who thinks too much.
    Well yes, interconnected multiverses is a whole other story. I'm just bringing up the point that and infinite number of possibilities (taking moment about one point of time if you wish) implies that there are infinite number of outcomes, as you said. Assuming the multiverses are interconnected, particle randomization could be negligible. Assuming the multiverse had the same quantum mechanical theory behind it, the symmetry behind the bosonic and fermionic fields would lead to an exactly the same outcome, assuming that the start of the universe was exactly the same in both universes. However, this is a huge assumption.

  14. #44
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Spark View Post
    Well yes, interconnected multiverses is a whole other story. I'm just bringing up the point that and infinite number of possibilities (taking moment about one point of time if you wish) implies that there are infinite number of outcomes, as you said. Assuming the multiverses are interconnected, particle randomization could be negligible. Assuming the multiverse had the same quantum mechanical theory behind it, the symmetry behind the bosonic and fermionic fields would lead to an exactly the same outcome, assuming that the start of the universe was exactly the same in both universes. However, this is a huge assumption.
    The issue with what you are saying is that for each universe to be a mimicry of another there must be a pattern in particle emulation amongst ALL of the multiverse, and we have seen different in our own, making that theory implausible.

  15. #45
    ~Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    The issue with what you are saying is that for each universe to be a mimicry of another there must be a pattern in particle emulation amongst ALL of the multiverse, and we have seen different in our own, making that theory implausible.
    Who's to say that there isn't a pattern in particle emulation? Born's rule of the uncertainty principle allows us to predict a range of probabilities, we simply don't know whether there is a pattern between two similar particles. What is your example where you say "we have seen different in our own"?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 01:57 PM
  3. What happend to Channel 1?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 11:36 AM
  4. What would you do?
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:44 AM
  5. What type of games
    By djraziel127 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 04:22 PM