Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post


    ok then if u think its shit thats your opinion but how can you run it on a $250 pc?
    You can't run the console versions, no, cuz they got demolished specwise etc. compared to PC copies. I betcha you could build a PC for 250$ which would run console games with ease, if you can find a way to run the console versions.

    I mean, be logical... a PC with the same specs as a 250$ console, could run the same game. no?

  2. #32
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I love how people get so mad over console fanboys, we don't deny that PC is better in certain aspects like graphics and gameplay.

    I only love console because I'm not a hardcore gamer and don't want to spend a shitload on a PC that can handle Bf3 when my 130$ xbox can.

    I also enjoy my xbox because I am able to play with a shit load of friends even the friends that aren't able to afford good gaming rigs.

  3. #33
    Tyro8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    PS Vita ftw!!!!

  4. #34
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,374
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post


    You can't run the console versions, no, cuz they got demolished specwise etc. compared to PC copies. I betcha you could build a PC for 250$ which would run console games with ease, if you can find a way to run the console versions.

    I mean, be logical... a PC with the same specs as a 250$ console, could run the same game. no?
    nope, have you heard of operating system?


    ---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    I love how people get so mad over console fanboys, we don't deny that PC is better in certain aspects like graphics and gameplay.

    I only love console because I'm not a hardcore gamer and don't want to spend a shitload on a PC that can handle Bf3 when my 130$ xbox can.

    I also enjoy my xbox because I am able to play with a shit load of friends even the friends that aren't able to afford good gaming rigs.
    he understands price ^

  5. #35
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    Well, you do understand that I myself have a Gaming PC aswell, but prefer a console . I use my PC for other things such as; Boujour, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, After Effects, and Blender . All of which use ALOT of CPU memory/RAM .

  6. #36
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post


    nope, have you heard of operating system?


    ---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------



    he understands price ^
    Hurrkadurr, I'm talking about HARDWARE here. Would you put your shitty OS on PC hardware, it'd probably run even better than your console


    ---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    I love how people get so mad over console fanboys, we don't deny that PC is better in certain aspects like graphics and gameplay.

    I only love console because I'm not a hardcore gamer and don't want to spend a shitload on a PC that can handle Bf3 when my 130$ xbox can.

    I also enjoy my xbox because I am able to play with a shit load of friends even the friends that aren't able to afford good gaming rigs.
    I don't mind people like you, I hate those who say that their Xbox or w/e however is better than the PC, cuz that just is plain lieing.

  7. #37
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,374
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post


    Hurrkadurr, I'm talking about HARDWARE here. Would you put your shitty OS on PC hardware, it'd probably run even better than your console


    ---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------



    I don't mind people like you, I hate those who say that their Xbox or w/e however is better than the PC, cuz that just is plain lieing.
    oh god.
    he's saying exactly what im saying....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Hurr durr
    By Alen in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 10:19 PM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 09:15 PM
  3. Console Wars
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 12:09 AM
  4. Just in case you use the Console Administrator Hack...
    By Rocker1989 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 10:05 AM