Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post

ok then if u think its shit thats your opinion but how can you run it on a $250 pc?
    You can't run the console versions, no, cuz they got demolished specwise etc. compared to PC copies. I betcha you could build a PC for 250$ which would run console games with ease, if you can find a way to run the console versions.

I mean, be logical... a PC with the same specs as a 250$ console, could run the same game. no?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I love how people get so mad over console fanboys, we don't deny that PC is better in certain aspects like graphics and gameplay.

I only love console because I'm not a hardcore gamer and don't want to spend a shitload on a PC that can handle Bf3 when my 130$ xbox can.

I also enjoy my xbox because I am able to play with a shit load of friends even the friends that aren't able to afford good gaming rigs.

Thanks
    PS Vita ftw!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post

You can't run the console versions, no, cuz they got demolished specwise etc. compared to PC copies. I betcha you could build a PC for 250$ which would run console games with ease, if you can find a way to run the console versions.

I mean, be logical... a PC with the same specs as a 250$ console, could run the same game. no?
    nope, have you heard of operating system?

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    I love how people get so mad over console fanboys, we don't deny that PC is better in certain aspects like graphics and gameplay.

I only love console because I'm not a hardcore gamer and don't want to spend a shitload on a PC that can handle Bf3 when my 130$ xbox can.

I also enjoy my xbox because I am able to play with a shit load of friends even the friends that aren't able to afford good gaming rigs.
    he understands price ^

Thanks
    Well, you do understand that I myself have a Gaming PC aswell, but prefer a console . I use my PC for other things such as; Boujour, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, After Effects, and Blender . All of which use ALOT of CPU memory/RAM .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post

nope, have you heard of operating system?

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

he understands price ^
    Hurrkadurr, I'm talking about HARDWARE here. Would you put your shitty OS on PC hardware, it'd probably run even better than your console

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

I don't mind people like you, I hate those who say that their Xbox or w/e however is better than the PC, cuz that just is plain lieing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post

Hurrkadurr, I'm talking about HARDWARE here. Would you put your shitty OS on PC hardware, it'd probably run even better than your console

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

I don't mind people like you, I hate those who say that their Xbox or w/e however is better than the PC, cuz that just is plain lieing.
    oh god.
    he's saying exactly what im saying....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123