Thread: Hello

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 129
  1. #76
    Zeinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    TITS OR GTFO.

  2. #77
    xrhianax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    in your bed
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    eff off guys. shes a dude. i think dave and i need to do an expose again. as for my bwo. hes stupid. im paying for his prom. nigga needs to work!!
    okie you cunt, first show me 1 thread were a girl from this site holds an "MPGH" sign in front of them. If any one can show me one thread with this (can't be taken now, must be one from the past) i will post my picture of me holding a piece of paper with MPGH in my left hand by my leg, like imsohoooood suggested, and correction.. you are dumb.

  3. #78
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lol double post!
    Last edited by x.navi.x; 05-05-2009 at 01:22 PM.

  4. #79
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xrhianax View Post
    okie you cunt, first show me 1 thread were a girl from this site holds an "MPGH" sign in front of them. If any one can show me one thread with this (can't be taken now, must be one from the past) i will post my picture of me holding a piece of paper with MPGH in my left hand by my leg, like imsohoooood suggested, and correction.. you are dumb.
    who the fuck are you calling a cunt you dumb whore. no one even gives a fuck if youre real or fake. youre a dumb bitch regardless. as for me being real. all the guys on here know im real. ive talked to quite a few of them. and my brother was a mod for the site. i dont need to prove a damn thing. im pretty. smart and can be a bitch when i want to. go get fucked. you wont even tell us who your brother is that introduced you to this site. its whatever though. and quit calling me dumb you stupid fucking slut.

  5. #80
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    who the fuck are you calling a cunt you dumb whore. no one even gives a fuck if youre real or fake. youre a dumb bitch regardless. as for me being real. all the guys on here know im real. ive talked to quite a few of them. and my brother was a mod for the site. i dont need to prove a damn thing. im pretty. smart and can be a bitch when i want to. go get fucked. you wont even tell us who your brother is that introduced you to this site. its whatever though. and quit calling me dumb you stupid fucking slut.
    I can vouch for Navi, she's most likely a chick.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  6. #81
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I can vouch for Navi, she's most likely a chick.
    which reminds me. you never come hang out at our place anymore.

  7. #82
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Can I still come over, Navi? :3
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  8. #83
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    which reminds me. you never come hang out at our place anymore.
    I haven't talked to Ravi in a LONG time. Almost 4 days.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  9. #84
    A⁴'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I want my minion back /fosho.
    Posts
    4,001
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    women are funny .
    Women haz cat fightz!!!

  10. #85
    Dorado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Join Date :@
    Posts
    2,891
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsasabotage! View Post
    Women haz cat fightz!!!
    No... they have tits and holes

    both which men crave



  11. #86
    A⁴'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I want my minion back /fosho.
    Posts
    4,001
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Flirty
    mmmm holez...tits...cat fightz...

  12. #87
    xrhianax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    in your bed
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    who the fuck are you calling a cunt you dumb whore. no one even gives a fuck if youre real or fake. youre a dumb bitch regardless. as for me being real. all the guys on here know im real. ive talked to quite a few of them. and my brother was a mod for the site. i dont need to prove a damn thing. im pretty. smart and can be a bitch when i want to. go get fucked. you wont even tell us who your brother is that introduced you to this site. its whatever though. and quit calling me dumb you stupid fucking slut.

    you're DUMB DUMB DUMB, jesus christ you think you're fken Shirley Temple or some shit... acting like your shit don't stink. Holy hell, i think you need to get off my thread before you embarrass yourself any further. woooow XD

  13. #88
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Sorry.

    Navi's PMSes on MPGH all the time, but we don't care.


    She's a chick, so people goo-goo-ga-ga over her. :|


    Good luck in the future, Rhiana.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  14. #89
    xrhianax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    in your bed
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    thank you Snil, I'm not worried about her lol she gives me a good laugh actually. jesus peets, i think my cat has a higher IQ.

  15. #90
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    navi is pretty!
    and if she made you laugh
    wai so raged?
    you being rages leads to a loss
    a failure
    a retard
    a troll
    a man!
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hello... does someone give me a code of the promo code?
    By mackus in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:31 AM
  2. Hello
    By ElLocario in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 10:39 AM
  3. hello
    By tubat in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 02:04 PM
  4. Hello - Dev Tej Kohli
    By dev_tej_kohli in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 07:22 AM
  5. Hello!
    By God_style in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 09:14 AM