Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 64
  1. #16
    Cyborgy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sjoerd
    Posts
    1,284
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    124
    Product made in ScammerVille, Netherlands

  2. #17
    Mega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Deck
    Posts
    1,509
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It seems a bit different from your average protein shake, I'd probably not recommend it though because they usually contain chemicals or bi-products, plus as supplements they are not natural, and so it can be problematic for your kidneys if consumed too often. I'd stick to food as your natural and whole source for protein. I eat healthy helpings of peanut butter and spinach, because meat is not very ideal for swimming.

  3. #18
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Why does no one ask me about this shit

    You should ONLY be taking supplements that do not change your body, by this I mean NATURAL supplements. That brand of protein is known to include other types of minerals that you really don't need, that are used as a filler.

    Stick with Con-CRETE if you can. 100% WHEY protein is all you need. Anything else is honestly a waste. Same with Creatine, if you decide to go that route then only take 100% CREATINE MONOHYDRATE.

    That brand you posted is a waste of money and energy, your gains will be quite minimal with it. You may see drastic changes in your muscle mass at first, but after the first week of not using it your muscle will dissipate to nothing.
    Since were talking about body building, does Muscle Milk actually help? 2 years ago, I tried it, and drank it over the course of a week (it was soooo nasty). It did seem to increase my muscle size by a bit. So does it actually work or just a mere coincidence?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. #19
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    Since were talking about body building, does Muscle Milk actually help? 2 years ago, I tried it, and drank it over the course of a week (it was soooo nasty). It did seem to increase my muscle size by a bit. So does it actually work or just a mere coincidence?
    MM is an overpriced equivalent to two scoops of GNC 100% whey protein. It's better to get protein powder.

  5. #20
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I love working out, it's the best high there is

    100% Whey protein will not damage your health, IF you work out. If you do not, you will add on extra water weight which slows the metabolism. I gained 30 pounds by slacking off and it took me a month to lose it.

    Whey protein synthesizes much slower than Caseine, however it is better for you in the long run. My supplement stack is as follows:

    Wake up: Omega-3 fish oil, Whey protein shake, multi-vitamin
    8 Hours later (when I get home from work): Caseine protein shake, 100% creatine monohydrate, Nitric Oxide
    Post Workout: Creatine monohydrate, lean protein (usually white chicken and brown rice for the carbs)
    Pre-Sleep: 100% Whey protein


    With my stack I cover the basics with a few extra additives. The Omega-3 and the multivitamin revitalize my body from the time I am asleep because I can not obtain nutrients whilst asleep. They make up for it.

    The 100% whey protein does the same, by feeding my body a steady flow of protein throughout the day to keep my muscles energized and fed so they will not eat themselves to create energy.

    My pre-workout plan gives me Caseine protein, which is simply extremely fast synthesizing protein to feed my muscles with small and quick bursts of energy, the creatine gives me an extra power boost for an elongated workout time (longer workouts), and the nitric oxide gives me a power boost for the short term to really push my body to lift weight that I normally can't lift. This allows me to tear my muscles and keep tearing them in small intervals to allow the maximum amount of muscle growth,

    After my workout I take Creatine again to replenish my muscle STP stores, giving it a little extra glucose (energy) to speed up the recovery and repair process. The lean protein is simply to satisfy my hunger yet give me a protein that will take a long time to absorb and synthesize to keep the muscles from eating themselves, leaving the body only fat to dissolve.

    My pre-sleep supplements give me energy throughout the night. Your body makes its biggest and most dramatic changes whilst you are asleep, so I set my stack up so I get a constant flow of nutrents whilst I sleep to allow my muscles to build themselves to be extremely strong and large yet not burn themselves off.


    ---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------



    Do half doses to start off with. It will be beneficial in comparison to nothing at all, however the recommended dosages are based off of pre-conditioned body builders for that brand, this is why it is misleading. A half-dose will be fine for you to take.
    and this sums it up. Idk why people sared of a little protein.

  6. #21
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,652
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,498
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I love working out, it's the best high there is

    100% Whey protein will not damage your health, IF you work out. If you do not, you will add on extra water weight which slows the metabolism. I gained 30 pounds by slacking off and it took me a month to lose it.

    Whey protein synthesizes much slower than Caseine, however it is better for you in the long run. My supplement stack is as follows:

    Wake up: Omega-3 fish oil, Whey protein shake, multi-vitamin
    8 Hours later (when I get home from work): Caseine protein shake, 100% creatine monohydrate, Nitric Oxide
    Post Workout: Creatine monohydrate, lean protein (usually white chicken and brown rice for the carbs)
    Pre-Sleep: 100% Whey protein


    With my stack I cover the basics with a few extra additives. The Omega-3 and the multivitamin revitalize my body from the time I am asleep because I can not obtain nutrients whilst asleep. They make up for it.

    The 100% whey protein does the same, by feeding my body a steady flow of protein throughout the day to keep my muscles energized and fed so they will not eat themselves to create energy.

    My pre-workout plan gives me Caseine protein, which is simply extremely fast synthesizing protein to feed my muscles with small and quick bursts of energy, the creatine gives me an extra power boost for an elongated workout time (longer workouts), and the nitric oxide gives me a power boost for the short term to really push my body to lift weight that I normally can't lift. This allows me to tear my muscles and keep tearing them in small intervals to allow the maximum amount of muscle growth,

    After my workout I take Creatine again to replenish my muscle STP stores, giving it a little extra glucose (energy) to speed up the recovery and repair process. The lean protein is simply to satisfy my hunger yet give me a protein that will take a long time to absorb and synthesize to keep the muscles from eating themselves, leaving the body only fat to dissolve.

    My pre-sleep supplements give me energy throughout the night. Your body makes its biggest and most dramatic changes whilst you are asleep, so I set my stack up so I get a constant flow of nutrents whilst I sleep to allow my muscles to build themselves to be extremely strong and large yet not burn themselves off.


    ---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------



    Do half doses to start off with. It will be beneficial in comparison to nothing at all, however the recommended dosages are based off of pre-conditioned body builders for that brand, this is why it is misleading. A half-dose will be fine for you to take.
    Wow... so I was planning on working out my biceps, triceps, pectorals, and abs. Can you think up of any workout regiments for me? In a particular order as well? And I have about 40 minutes to do my workout.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  7. #22
    AirCanada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,779
    Reputation
    115
    Thanks
    167
    My Mood
    Tired
    Alright also,some effects on taking it.If you ever decide to take it be careful.Even though you will be able to bulk up and create some more mass and muscle,you will also be eating a bit more and needing to constantly use protein powder.One effect of taking it is that over time your muscles will become like wrinkly and like.The skin and muscle will be a bit more wrinkly in certain areas.

  8. #23
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,965
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,477
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Why does no one ask me about this shit

    You should ONLY be taking supplements that do not change your body, by this I mean NATURAL supplements. That brand of protein is known to include other types of minerals that you really don't need, that are used as a filler.

    Stick with Con-CRETE if you can. 100% WHEY protein is all you need. Anything else is honestly a waste. Same with Creatine, if you decide to go that route then only take 100% CREATINE MONOHYDRATE.

    That brand you posted is a waste of money and energy, your gains will be quite minimal with it. You may see drastic changes in your muscle mass at first, but after the first week of not using it your muscle will dissipate to nothing.
    Vouch. Lehsyrus helped me with bulking up as well. I constantly try to not have fast food, but I don't think I'm gonna try until this summer. Aren't you some kind of Chemist Engineer or whatever?





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  9. #24
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Versa View Post


    Wow... so I was planning on working out my biceps, triceps, pectorals, and abs. Can you think up of any workout regiments for me? In a particular order as well? And I have about 40 minutes to do my workout.
    Sit ups, pushups, and benchpressing 13 min. each max reps, 20 second breaks inbetween Do Pushups first, than sit-ups (let dem arms rest), and than start benchpressing.







    Btw, I'm not serious.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  10. #25
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,652
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,498
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    Sit ups, pushups, and benchpressing 13 min. each max reps, 20 second breaks inbetween Do Pushups first, than sit-ups (let dem arms rest), and than start benchpressing.







    Btw, I'm not serious.
    OH GEE THANKS LOOOOL.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  11. #26
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Koompa View Post


    and this sums it up. Idk why people sared of a little protein.
    The common misconception is that is causes you to gain fat. Many people also believe it attributes to heart disease, which is a load of shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Versa View Post


    Wow... so I was planning on working out my biceps, triceps, pectorals, and abs. Can you think up of any workout regiments for me? In a particular order as well? And I have about 40 minutes to do my workout.
    You're going to want to workout two days on, one day off, one day on, one day off, repeat. Your first day do curls and back-dips (one free weight being held with both hands up and behind your head). The second day do incline AND decline pushups, as well as bench it. Every day do twenty situps before you use the restroom or eat (even if it's just one single cracker). When attempting to build mass, do VERY heavy weight (as heavy as you can manage) with low reps, many sets. This means if you can just barely curl 100 pounds, then do five reps of 90 pounds, and do as many sets as you possibly can (5 reps, rest, 5 reps, rest, etc).

    If you want to tone, then do a light weight, many reps, minimal sets. This defines the muscle into its shape rather than making it larger.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    Alright also,some effects on taking it.If you ever decide to take it be careful.Even though you will be able to bulk up and create some more mass and muscle,you will also be eating a bit more and needing to constantly use protein powder.One effect of taking it is that over time your muscles will become like wrinkly and like.The skin and muscle will be a bit more wrinkly in certain areas.
    Not necessarily, you are taking into account of people that add in one extra supplement to their stack, which is anabolic steroids or pro-hormones. Both cause you to obtain massive gains in a very short period of time, though they stretch the skin too quickly and cause stretch marks, which when the muscle disintegrates leaves you with nasty wrinkles. With protein, if you cut your cycle correctly, you will be perfectly fine with the muscle gains.

  12. #27
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    @Lehsyrus

    What's the best way to gain le muscles?

    I don't have weights (too cheap to buy them) and don't go to the gym.

    I've been told that doing Sits Ups and Push Ups help a bit, but it doesn't do shit right?

    Do shit as in actually see some muscle change
    Last edited by KingDot; 12-11-2012 at 10:18 PM.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  13. #28
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,652
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,498
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
    @Lehsyrus

    What's the best way to gain le muscles?

    I don't have weights (too cheap to buy them) and don't go to the gym.

    I've been told that doing Sits Ups and Push Ups help a bit, but it doesn't do shit right?

    Do shit as in actually see some muscle change
    Wide pushups workout your chest, regular pushups workout your triceps, situps workout your abdominal region.
    Depends on which muscle you want to build.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  14. #29
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Versa View Post


    Wide pushups workout your chest, regular pushups workout your triceps, situps workout your abdominal region.
    Depends on which muscle you want to build.
    Arm Muscles

    Then onto my abs
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  15. #30
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,652
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,498
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Arm Muscles

    Then onto my abs
    Just buy a set of weights, they are about 10 dollars. LOOL.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Warrock spammers Pick n mix
    By lawl moneys lawl in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 12:01 PM
  2. corn mix
    By Gourav2122 in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 07:23 PM
  3. lol fun hack, mixed hacks :D
    By kankerneger in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 09:39 AM
  4. good mix
    By 1877 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 07:29 PM
  5. whe you mix drugs, photoshop and flash animation
    By -[standoff]- in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 06:47 PM