Thread: Trusted Members

Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 581
  1. #316
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,811
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    You're not gonna get it with that in your sig. Just saying.
    Well, I'm sorry that people voted for me long before I even added that to my signature.
    So, will you now get of my dick, and go suck someone else?

    And if you want to ask, Yes I do think I'm a trusted member.
    Dave Trust me enough to give me editor permissions on the wiki. (No one else has it...)
    He also approve/delete posts/threads I link him. So, yeah. I'm such a not-trusted member...

    But sure, I will remove it from my signature. If it's really that annoying for you.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  2. #317
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Well, I'm sorry that people voted for me long before I even added that to my signature.
    So, will you now get of my dick, and go suck someone else?

    And if you want to ask, Yes I do think I'm a trusted member.
    Dave Trust me enough to give me editor permissions on the wiki. (No one else has it...)
    He also approve/delete posts/threads I link him. So, yeah. I'm such a not-trusted member...

    But sure, I will remove it from my signature. If it's really that annoying for you.
    finally , this is the first time i see you making posting where you act like a dick . XD

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

    Jorndel (12-29-2012)

  4. #318
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,109
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,625
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post


    finally , this is the first time i see you making posting where you act like a dick . XD
    Ya , but is that cool

  5. #319
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Well, I'm sorry that people voted for me long before I even added that to my signature.
    So, will you now get of my dick, and go suck someone else?

    And if you want to ask, Yes I do think I'm a trusted member.
    Dave Trust me enough to give me editor permissions on the wiki. (No one else has it...)
    He also approve/delete posts/threads I link him. So, yeah. I'm such a not-trusted member...

    But sure, I will remove it from my signature. If it's really that annoying for you.
    Dave will look at pretty much anything you send him if you are or were staff, and editor permissions on a wiki aren't that important. Stop tooting your own horn.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

    Jorndel (12-29-2012),Sjoerd (12-29-2012)

  7. #320
    zolferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    6,220
    My Mood
    Devilish
    xD this seems that people are pissed off because jorndel has a lot of votes, do you have any proof like a screenshot of jorndel begging for votes :L no there isent any, you guys need to calm down or something :L always finding an excuse to be mad



  8. #321
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,109
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,625
    My Mood
    Stressed
    We are pissed off because of @.REZ see previous page ...

  9. #322
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,257
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,630
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Realityz View Post
    We are pissed off because of @.REZ see previous page ...
    Shut up you dumbfuck. Pls get this guy into cs.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    Drake (12-29-2012),Vehrdyn (12-29-2012)

  11. #323
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,557
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,487
    This thread more to chit chat now and not about suggesting a trusted member.
    I suggest @Bazooka @Esctacy @Doc for TM

  12. #324
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,109
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,625
    My Mood
    Stressed
    lucky my name not inside

  13. #325
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by zolferno View Post
    xD this seems that people are pissed off because jorndel has a lot of votes, do you have any proof like a screenshot of jorndel begging for votes :L no there isent any, you guys need to calm down or something :L always finding an excuse to be mad
    He told people to vote for him in his signature you fucking retard







  14. #326
    D3t0N4t3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    451
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    125
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    He told people to vote for him in his signature you fucking retard
    Why do you insult everyone xD?
    "Give every day the chance to become the best of your life." - Mark Twain




  15. #327
    zolferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    6,220
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    He told people to vote for him in his signature you fucking retard
    lol how can you force someone to vote for you in a signature, jeez you are moronic grow up



  16. #328
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by zolferno View Post
    lol how can you force someone to vote for you in a signature, jeez you are moronic grow up
    do you have any proof like a screenshot of jorndel begging for votes :L no there isent any,
    nobody ever mentioned 'forcing', you dumb tard.

    ---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by D3t0N4t3 View Post


    Why do you insult everyone xD?
    because I can't stand stupid people.







  17. #329
    zolferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    6,220
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    nobody ever mentioned 'forcing', you dumb tard.

    ---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------



    because I can't stand stupid people.
    lol what are you still even doing here, love how you got your post count from hating on threads were more than 80% of mine are release related

    /leaves the troll alone



  18. #330
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by zolferno View Post
    lol what are you still even doing here, love how you got your post count from hating on threads were more than 80% of mine are release related

    /leaves the troll alone
    You think he's trolling ?

Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trusted Member
    By DeathHunter in forum General
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Trusted Member Application - Plokmii
    By Plokmii in forum General
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 07:37 PM
  3. RainbowSnail for Trusted Member
    By Shark in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 01:52 AM
  4. Greg == Trusted Member Yo
    By Gilcrow in forum General
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 09:31 AM
  5. Trusted members ROFL
    By GG2GG in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 07:04 AM