Thread: Senior Year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,516
    My Mood
    Cool

    Senior Year

    I'm almost done with this shit, planning on going further to some more shit to end up Engineer.
    And oh in Quebec system, you have primary school, 1 to 6 (6 to 12 years old) , then secondary school 1 to 5 (12 to ~17 years old).
    Then we have a choice between college (4 or 6 sessions) and some formations for whatever job requires manual abilities.
    I'm going to an English college studying pure and applied sciences, I have to deal with french ever since I moved to Quebec, Canada (I had 6 years old).
    Then we have university, where I can directly study an engineering program.

    Anyways, I'm about to finish Secondary 5, and I got my pictures

    Now what about you ?

  2. #2
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Homeschooled in 10th grade, getting ready for Christmas break this Friday , gl with your engineering program.

  3. #3
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Holy flying fucking shit, sup Ali


  4. #4
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    Nigga I'm going to the Polytechnique next year in Software engineering fmm

  5. #5
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,516
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    Homeschooled in 10th grade, getting ready for Christmas break this Friday , gl with your engineering program.
    I like science, but I don't know if the whole processing of thinking of an engineer is for me yet lol
    btw does that mean you're rich ?
    and 10th = ? sorry I'm not used to this scholar system :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
    Nigga I'm going to the Polytechnique next year in Software engineering fmm
    Polytechnique sounds great, I'm thinking of going to aerospace program maybe.

  6. #6
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post


    I like science, but I don't know if the whole processing of thinking of an engineer is for me yet lol
    btw does that mean you're rich ?
    and 10th = ? sorry I'm not used to this scholar system :/



    Polytechnique sounds great, I'm thinking of going to aerospace program maybe.
    Not even close to being rich lol, just I watch videos and do my work at home, nothing special. And I'm a sophmore in high school is what 10th grade means.

  7. #7
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post


    I like science, but I don't know if the whole processing of thinking of an engineer is for me yet lol
    btw does that mean you're rich ?
    and 10th = ? sorry I'm not used to this scholar system :/



    Polytechnique sounds great, I'm thinking of going to aerospace program maybe.
    at what Cegep are you going

  8. #8
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,516
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post


    at what Cegep are you going
    I'm thinking of Vanier, otherwise Dawson . But really I'm not ready to choose xd you have a suggestion ?

  9. #9
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    Oh look who it is .

    also that some weird school plan, never heard of it.

  10. #10
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post


    I'm thinking of Vanier, otherwise Dawson . But really I'm not ready to choose xd you have a suggestion ?
    some of my friends say Maisonneuve is great, but I think you would rather go to an english one. Dawson would be great too

  11. #11
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,516
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Oh look who it is .

    also that some weird school plan, never heard of it.
    It's special isn't it ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post


    some of my friends say Maisonneuve is great, but I think you would rather go to an english one. Dawson would be great too
    Vanier is English too

  12. #12
    SatanisX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Stressed
    10th America= Sec 4 In canada

    Yo my quebec bro what up? Im in 10th grade also

    Going to some fancy place like dawson or a public college?
    Im confused about how we do a job interview.
    2 questions: Are you doing the SN Thing?
    Are you in montreal? Many people who i know in qc that prefer english are in montreal xD

  13. #13
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    10th America= Sec 4 In canada

    Yo my quebec bro what up? Im in 10th grade also

    Going to some fancy place like dawson or a public college?
    Im confused about how we do a job interview.
    2 questions: Are you doing the SN Thing?
    Are you in montreal? Many people who i know in qc that prefer english are in montreal xD
    I'm in SN right now, its great but kinda hard

  14. #14
    SatanisX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post


    I'm in SN right now, its great but kinda hard
    Meh too. Im like confused yet acting smart in class. Also, the notes i have are crappy to learn about the new subject/formula lol

  15. #15
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,516
    My Mood
    Cool
    TS all the way , It's getting us to the same place anyways. And actually I live in Laval, but I used to live in Montreal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Senior Year
    By Swiftdude in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 02:03 AM
  2. Senior Year
    By KABLE in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 07:23 PM
  3. Happy New Year.
    By Flawless in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 02:52 AM
  4. senior year schedule
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 05:11 AM
  5. New Years!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 12:56 AM