Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    Gragodine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Users\Gragodine\My Documents\Grag.exe
    Posts
    703
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    if you think selling guns should be stricter, you sir are an idiot.
    by making strict gun laws its harder for innocent civilians to protect themselves.
    gangsters and killers obviously will still get guns. Did making weed and alcohol illegal stop its use? No. Weed is sold daily on the black market and so will guns.
    You know, I used to think alot like you. Then I sat down and thought about it.
    It could be too late now but if guns had never been sold to civilians then the only channels to get guns from would have been through the government.
    Thus petty criminals would have a verry hard time finding someone to buy a gun from since they would all be owned by the Government.
    But I really think gun sales should be restricted to handguns/Rifles with subsonic ammunition, and 15 round mags max. I know how fun it is too go out and unload 30 rounds into dirt and targets, but because of crazy people those may as well be people.
    .Gragtastic.
    Failed Genius

  2. #32
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Mass shooting, 4 dead.

    okay.

  3. #33
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    It's not a count, it's a rate.
    I believe it's the average number of murders for a state in a sample of 100k people.
    Only 7-5 people get whacked per 100k in California?

    California Population
    37,691,912 - Jul 2011
    Source: U.S. Census Bureau

    2639-1885 per year from Y2k to '09
    I thought it'd be a lot more
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #34
    Gragodine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Users\Gragodine\My Documents\Grag.exe
    Posts
    703
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    it has been proven throught the ages, restricting/outlawing certain things only made their useage increase
    Prohibition, Illegalizing Marijuana/LSD
    i for one am not going to give up my right to own the firearms i own and the right to buy as many firearms as i want
    if it were up to me, i would tell every one of my neighbors buy a firearm that way when we notice something amiss we can some to our friends aid

    you dont understand why having as many people own firearms as possible is so important because your canadian, and no one gets in fights in canada
    I had the same mentality
    But then you realize that if everyone started shooting then how would you tell who the real bad guy is? for all you know these other people are armed and each of them could be the perp. It just dosn't work like that in real life.
    .Gragtastic.
    Failed Genius

  5. #35
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Ain't taking my guns away.
    'MERICUH .


    Quote Originally Posted by Gragodine View Post
    You know, I used to think alot like you. Then I sat down and thought about it.
    It could be too late now but if guns had never been sold to civilians then the only channels to get guns from would have been through the government.
    Thus petty criminals would have a verry hard time finding someone to buy a gun from since they would all be owned by the Government.
    But I really think gun sales should be restricted to handguns/Rifles with subsonic ammunition, and 15 round mags max. I know how fun it is too go out and unload 30 rounds into dirt and targets, but because of crazy people those may as well be people.
    You just went full retard.
    Most of the guns i've seen here in the midwest are UNREGISTERED, meaning they came from somewhere else (mexico)
    If you make it so you cant go out and buy a gun legally, even honest people will go out and use these other channels to get what they deem necessary to defend themselves and virtually pour gas on this fire we call illegal arms trade.
    Weapon sales are already regulared heavily, i.e. waiting periods, limits of purchases per household, magazine restrictions, no automatic weapons (most states) but like i said before do you think criminals are going to follow these laws?
    We have the second amendment for a reason people

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PyrexxHero® For This Useful Post:

    Shadow` (12-22-2012)

  7. #36
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post


    'MERICUH .




    You just went full retard.
    Most of the guns i've seen here in the midwest are UNREGISTERED, meaning they came from somewhere else (mexico)
    If you make it so you cant go out and buy a gun legally, even honest people will go out and use these other channels to get what they deem necessary to defend themselves and virtually pour gas on this fire we call illegal arms trade.
    Weapon sales are already regulared heavily, i.e. waiting periods, limits of purchases per household, magazine restrictions, no automatic weapons (most states) but like i said before do you think criminals are going to follow these laws?
    We have the second amendment for a reason people
    Most people who commit mass murders have weapons that were legally obtained by themselves, or stole legally obtained weapons from family members or friends. Bringing up unregistered guns isn't exactly relevant when its not gangbangers that are the ones shooting up schools and theatres.

  8. #37
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,935
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,027
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Dumb people are dumb
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  9. #38
    dafty1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Doha
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thats what US Deserves for aggressing other Countries...

  10. #39
    Shadow`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    That picture is just idiotic. If you restrict guns, then people will just buy them illegally, making less revenue for the government and making the shooters harder to trace. Congratz, you know nothing about gun control.
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

    "It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

  11. #40
    Gragodine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Users\Gragodine\My Documents\Grag.exe
    Posts
    703
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post


    'MERICUH .




    You just went full retard.
    Most of the guns i've seen here in the midwest are UNREGISTERED, meaning they came from somewhere else (mexico)
    If you make it so you cant go out and buy a gun legally, even honest people will go out and use these other channels to get what they deem necessary to defend themselves and virtually pour gas on this fire we call illegal arms trade.
    Weapon sales are already regulared heavily, i.e. waiting periods, limits of purchases per household, magazine restrictions, no automatic weapons (most states) but like i said before do you think criminals are going to follow these laws?
    We have the second amendment for a reason people
    Id check my facts before calling someone a "Full Retard"
    Guns are being smuggled INTO mexico not the other way around. Last I checked Mexico doesn't legally sell AR15's to citezens.
    Neither do they have large manufacring companys that I know of, or factories.
    Your post was so retarded I wouldn't even bother responding. Don't do it, I will lay a layer of whoop ass so thick It will make double stuffed oreos look thin.
    .Gragtastic.
    Failed Genius

  12. #41
    JohnFame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Why does US have to look bad against other countries.

  13. #42
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    KILL IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS!

  14. #43
    Cross-fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Fine
    Ranked 1st most dangerous city in the USA and 1st for hommicide rate
    Flint,Michigan
    Violent crimes per 1,000: 23.4
    Population: 102,357
    Median income: $22,672
    Unemployment rate: 18.9%

    This is where i live if you think gun controll is going to protect me when pretty much the hole population of this town do not own guns legally is not a calculated an well thought out idea

    Call me stupid but i think the unemployment rate is linked to the crime rate common sense the more jobs we have the less crimes

    Should worry about what we could give the people not what we can take away....

    Maybe less sendy jobs away and more bringy jobs back?
    Last edited by Cross-fire; 12-23-2012 at 12:14 PM.

  15. #44
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross-fire View Post
    Maybe less sendy jobs away and more bringy jobs back?
    US isn't in the Industrial Revolution age of manufacturing anymore, that's China now
    We're becoming a service-based country, with the exception of trade jobs and special manufactuing
    I'm doing a speech competition with a similar topic, so I'll tell you more if you want once the competition ends
    Send me a PM in March and I'll tell you about what I think
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 12-22-2012 at 08:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  16. #45
    Slender Man.JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amused
    Filthy Thugs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] I have good reason to believe in another mass unban wave in the near future
    By Wasabixi in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 11:25 PM
  2. Another do-gooder on the Nexon forums.
    By sky_dragon in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 01:57 PM
  3. Shooting through the walls
    By sdm in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 12:17 PM
  4. Another pc crash from the hack of weelington
    By yveslala in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 07:13 AM
  5. how girls shoot with the de
    By platinum92 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 11:03 AM