Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 71
  1. #46
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    Have I not already addressed that I do not give a fuck how old he is? And that there are little kids on here so it isn't like it's shocking to see them around? And because I do not care about his real age, I didn't care to analyze the OP or any other comments to see how old he actually is? Now shut the fuck up, cocksucker.
    Some1mad

  2. #47
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post

    Some1mad
    some1too busy sucking dick to type much. haha


  3. #48
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    HAHA @Hannibal IS BANNED

    Mi so happi.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  4. #49
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    SUPREME
    Posts
    16,148
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,717
    he is 12

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

    Member Since: 5 December 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

    Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.


    Gift:
    x x

  5. #50
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    And yet the idiot continues typing up meaningless letters on a page, dragging out the argument he has already lost, trying to bring up other, also flawed, points to try to win in an unsuccessful and humiliating display of idiocy.

    Just so you see why you've already lost:
    -You called me an idiot for my opinion on little kids. I countered it and you changed the subject, indicating your forfeit of that subject.
    -The subject you now bring up I don't even care about, nor have I ever cared to analyze people's comments and read them all to see if he's 12 or if he's older. I also do not know him personally, so I just assumed, since the potential sarcasm in the OP wasn't obvious, that he is actually 12. Therefore, that subject is now completed.

    Anything else you want to bring up to further humiliate yourself?

    Edit: I also love how you're arguing for him, because my comment was about little kids these days and included him (if he is 12) but wasn't directed toward anybody specific; therefore, you have no need to argue with me, unless you are a little kid that's spoiled with smartphones, iPads, etc. and goes around cussing and raging on Xbox?
    Or you could shut the fuck up.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    Hux (12-23-2012)

  7. #51
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Or you could shut the fuck up.
    Oh look we got ourselves a badass over here trying to start shit for no fucking reason. Does ANY of that argument between me and Canadian concern or involve you AT ALL? NO. So you shut the fuck up, dumbass. That argument is already over, yet you bring it back up almost an entire day after it's already ended when it never involved you in the first place? Fuck off and mind your own business, bitch.

    Edit: Also, before you reply "you mad bro?" or something similar, (because everyone always replies with those phrases like frickin' retards thinking they're cool because they can use memes and shit) here's my response to it:

    I'm only getting pissed because people like you that don't mind their own fucking business and go around starting shit for no reason with people they don't even know are idiotic douchebags no one likes and that's why you're on the internet being a douche, isn't it? Because you get beat the fuck up too much in real life, so you've resorted to being an internet douchebag?
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 12-23-2012 at 10:38 PM.


  8. #52
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    Oh look we got ourselves a badass over here trying to start shit for no fucking reason. Does ANY of that argument between me and Canadian concern or involve you AT ALL? NO. So you shut the fuck up, dumbass. That argument is already over, yet you bring it back up almost an entire day after it's already ended when it never involved you in the first place? Fuck off and mind your own business, bitch.

    Edit: Also, before you reply "you mad bro?" or something similar, (because everyone always replies with those phrases like frickin' retards thinking they're cool because they can use memes and shit) here's my response to it:

    I'm only getting pissed because people like you that don't mind their own fucking business and go around starting shit for no reason with people they don't even know are idiotic douchebags no one likes and that's why you're on the internet being a douche, isn't it? Because you get beat the fuck up too much in real life, so you've resorted to being an internet douchebag?
    I'm sorry, I literally read none of that. I still think you should shut the fuck up.

  9. #53
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    I'm sorry, I literally read none of that. I still think you should shut the fuck up.
    Until you read what I have said, then anything you say is invalid. But if you're really that lazy to not read shit, then here:

    TL;DR: Shut the fuck up instead of trying to start shit that was never ANY of your fucking business in the first place, dumbass.

    Edit: Oh how I wish I could de-rep you into fucking oblivion. Edit #2: Oh look the bitch trying to start shit with me for no reason isn't even going to reply now, so cool man, what are you, 4? Because that's a preschooler's/coward's "comeback".
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 12-23-2012 at 11:52 PM.


  10. #54
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,295
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    when shall he back is the real question

  11. #55
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    Until you read what I have said, then anything you say is invalid. But if you're really that lazy to not read shit, then here:

    TL;DR: Shut the fuck up instead of trying to start shit that was never ANY of your fucking business in the first place, dumbass.

    Edit: Oh how I wish I could de-rep you into fucking oblivion.
    You seem to be under the impression that I care enough about your opinion that I would actually read what you wrote. Shut the fuck up.

  12. #56
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    You seem to be under the impression that I care enough about your opinion that I would actually read what you wrote. Shut the fuck up.
    You have no motherfucking reason to say ANYTHING to me especially shut the fuck up, if YOU'RE THE ONE STARTING SHIT. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ WHAT I FUCKING TYPE, THEN WHY MOTHERFUCKING START SHIT IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE? YOU FUCKING DUMBASS. IT'S COMMON SENSE THAT IF YOU START SHIT WITH SOMEONE, THEY USUALLY SAY SHIT BACK, SO WHY START SHIT IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO EVEN READ THEIR RESPONSE? GO BURN IN HELL, ASSHOLE.

    I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU CARE ABOUT MY "OPINION" OR NOT, IF YOU START SHIT, YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO CONTINUE IT INSTEAD OF BEING A PRICK AND SAYING "I'M NOT READING ANYTHING YOU TYPE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEN I'M GONNA TELL YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AGAIN JUST CUZ I FUCKIN CAN BITCH HAHAHAHAHA"
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 12-23-2012 at 11:57 PM.


  13. #57
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    You have no motherfucking reason to say ANYTHING to me especially shut the fuck up, if YOU'RE THE ONE STARTING SHIT. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ WHAT I FUCKING TYPE, THEN WHY MOTHERFUCKING START SHIT IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE? YOU FUCKING DUMBASS. IT'S COMMON SENSE THAT IF YOU START SHIT WITH SOMEONE, THEY USUALLY SAY SHIT BACK, SO WHY START SHIT IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO EVEN READ THEIR RESPONSE? GO BURN IN HELL, ASSHOLE.

    I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU CARE ABOUT MY "OPINION" OR NOT, IF YOU START SHIT, YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO CONTINUE IT INSTEAD OF BEING A PRICK AND SAYING "I'M NOT READING ANYTHING YOU TYPE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEN I'M GONNA TELL YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AGAIN JUST CUZ I FUCKIN CAN BITCH HAHAHAHAHA"
    Loooooooool, someone is angry

  14. #58
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    Loooooooool, someone is angry
    I cannot fuckin stand people that don't mind their own business then start shit with someone about an argument they had that was already over and never concerned them in the first place then have the motherfucking nerve to say shit from their invisible "high-horse" like "I didn't read any of that... shut the fuck up" WHAT THE FUCK? You can't tell someone to stfu if you don't even know what they're saying it's SOOOO fucking inconsiderate and ignorant if he thinks he's funny, he's not, he's just simply idiotic to the point where his brain is as developed as a fucking 4 year old's. /endRant. UGHHHHH I don't want to live on this planet anymore.


  15. #59
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    You have no motherfucking reason to say ANYTHING to me especially shut the fuck up, if YOU'RE THE ONE STARTING SHIT. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ WHAT I FUCKING TYPE, THEN WHY MOTHERFUCKING START SHIT IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE? YOU FUCKING DUMBASS. IT'S COMMON SENSE THAT IF YOU START SHIT WITH SOMEONE, THEY USUALLY SAY SHIT BACK, SO WHY START SHIT IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO EVEN READ THEIR RESPONSE? GO BURN IN HELL, ASSHOLE.

    I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU CARE ABOUT MY "OPINION" OR NOT, IF YOU START SHIT, YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO CONTINUE IT INSTEAD OF BEING A PRICK AND SAYING "I'M NOT READING ANYTHING YOU TYPE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEN I'M GONNA TELL YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AGAIN JUST CUZ I FUCKIN CAN BITCH HAHAHAHAHA"
    I'm still not going to read anything you write; you're not worth my time, and I'm not gonna strain my eyes on caps. You're spoiled and immature, and seem to be under the impression that you possess some profound intelligence and understanding of society not privy to the rest of us mortals. Shove your arrogance down your throat and shut the fuck up.

  16. #60
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    I cannot fuckin stand people that don't mind their own business then start shit with someone about an argument they had that was already over and never concerned them in the first place then have the motherfucking nerve to say shit from their invisible "high-horse" like "I didn't read any of that... shut the fuck up" WHAT THE FUCK? You can't tell someone to stfu if you don't even know what they're saying it's SOOOO fucking inconsiderate and ignorant if he thinks he's funny, he's not, he's just simply idiotic to the point where his brain is as developed as a fucking 4 year old's. /endRant. UGHHHHH I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    Lool, you do notice that people on MPGH are lazy and won't read your paragraph rant.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Birthday
    By Bull3t in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 04:37 PM
  2. happy birthday
    By Doupleganger in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 08:48 PM
  3. happy Birthday
    By Doupleganger in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 03:46 AM
  4. Happy Birthday to me.
    By Dokuda in forum General
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 10:41 PM
  5. Fucking Portugeese HAPPY Birthday
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 11:13 AM