Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 71 of 71
  1. #61
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    I'm still not going to read anything you write; you're not worth my time, and I'm not gonna strain my eyes on caps. You're spoiled and immature, and seem to be under the impression that you possess some profound intelligence and understanding of society not privy to the rest of us mortals. Shove your arrogance down your throat and shut the fuck up.
    1. How are you going to call me fucking spoiled if you don't know me AT ALL nor do you even read what I type? I'm actually no immature, if you'd read what I typed, you'd know that YOU'RE the immature dumbfuck here.
    2. If you've not read anything, how can you say I'm saying that I possess intelligence of society? Dumbass. Stop fucking spewing out BULLSHIT and READ WHAT I TYPE then get back to me on that one.
    3. Again, I'm not the arrogant one here, nor am I the one in the wrong. So you shut the fuck up, stop saying shit about my life that you know NOTHING of, and go burn in HELL.

    ---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    Lool, you do notice that people on MPGH are lazy and won't read your paragraph rant.
    I don't even give a fuck. If this fucking cunt wants to keep saying shit then telling ME to shut the fuck up, let him. I'm not going to stop replying because every letter he types makes him look more and more retarded. He's nothing but a hypocritical douchebag with no respect for anyone but himself.


  2. #62
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    1. How are you going to call me fucking spoiled if you don't know me AT ALL nor do you even read what I type? I'm actually no immature, if you'd read what I typed, you'd know that YOU'RE the immature dumbfuck here.
    2. If you've not read anything, how can you say I'm saying that I possess intelligence of society? Dumbass. Stop fucking spewing out BULLSHIT and READ WHAT I TYPE then get back to me on that one.
    3. Again, I'm not the arrogant one here, nor am I the one in the wrong. So you shut the fuck up, stop saying shit about my life that you know NOTHING of, and go burn in HELL.

    ---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------



    I don't even give a fuck. If this fucking cunt wants to keep saying shit then telling ME to shut the fuck up, let him. I'm not going to stop replying because every letter he types makes him look more and more retarded. He's nothing but a hypocritical douchebag with no respect for anyone but himself.
    You're pretty stupid aren't you. Stupidity and arrogance make a pretty amusing combination. Shut the fuck up.

  3. #63
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    You're pretty stupid aren't you. Stupidity and arrogance make a pretty amusing combination. Shut the fuck up.
    Says the dumbass that started shit for no reason then doesn't read anything yet still keeps replying and repeating "Shut the fuck up." like I'm actually going to. Ha.


  4. #64
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    Says the dumbass that started shit for no reason then doesn't read anything yet still keeps replying and repeating "Shut the fuck up." like I'm actually going to. Ha.
    I got a good laugh. Thanks man. Merry Christmas, stop taking things on the internet so seriously and lighten up. Night.

  5. #65
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,023
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,530
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    And yet the idiot continues typing up meaningless letters on a page, dragging out the argument he has already lost, trying to bring up other, also flawed, points to try to win in an unsuccessful and humiliating display of idiocy.

    Just so you see why you've already lost:
    -You called me an idiot for my opinion on little kids. I countered it and you changed the subject, indicating your forfeit of that subject.
    -The subject you now bring up I don't even care about, nor have I ever cared to analyze people's comments and read them all to see if he's 12 or if he's older. I also do not know him personally, so I just assumed, since the potential sarcasm in the OP wasn't obvious, that he is actually 12. Therefore, that subject is now completed.

    Anything else you want to bring up to further humiliate yourself?

    Edit: I also love how you're arguing for him, because my comment was about little kids these days and included him (if he is 12) but wasn't directed toward anybody specific; therefore, you have no need to argue with me, unless you are a little kid that's spoiled with smartphones, iPads, etc. and goes around cussing and raging on Xbox?
    <<Isn't mad>> Writes 2 paragraphs



  6. #66
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


    <<Isn't mad>> Writes 2 paragraphs
    I've never said "I'm not mad" or anything similar... /dafuq
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 12-24-2012 at 12:44 AM.


  7. #67
    Mc565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,504
    Reputation
    390
    Thanks
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


    <<Isn't mad>> Writes 2 paragraphs
    I write paragraphs for school.

    mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

    -Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3


  8. #68
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    well that got derailed quickly.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  9. #69
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    well that got derailed quickly.
    HANNIBAL U BACK WHAT DID YOU GET FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY /waw

  10. #70
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post

    HANNIBAL U BACK WHAT DID YOU GET FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY /waw
    Nexus 7 32gb tablet and some moni

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  11. #71
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    Nexus 7 32gb tablet and some moni
    Gib moni need for crossfire ZP

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Denelf For This Useful Post:

    Fox (12-24-2012)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Birthday
    By Bull3t in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 04:37 PM
  2. happy birthday
    By Doupleganger in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 08:48 PM
  3. happy Birthday
    By Doupleganger in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 03:46 AM
  4. Happy Birthday to me.
    By Dokuda in forum General
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 10:41 PM
  5. Fucking Portugeese HAPPY Birthday
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 11:13 AM