That are ever-changing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    That are ever-changing
    Alpha and Beta test it while you're high
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Alpha and Beta test it while you're high
    Tripping

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Unreal Engine 3 is free. go to UDK(dot)com to download it.

I don't need to waste money on a real domain when the game isnt even %15 done fucktard.

I need extra help.

The coders have a purpose to make the game as close to un-hackable as possible like C.A.P.S (which I helped make btw) ex. X_HackUser_X

Atleast some people like @Lehsyrus and @666HiddenMaster666 have a life and they have an open mind. I can post help requests on a hacking site, It doesn't matter.

Oh BTW did you know? Game Developing Companies HIRE hackers to try to hack their games?

Please go back to school.

*****Also, I have decided to switch to CryEngine. I know I said I wouldn't but I figured hey, it'll be easier to put things into the maps,and we will not be doing vehicle in this game, so we won't have to do extra Physx on vehicles just people, wich should be simple. So you will need to sign up on CryDev and you will need to download the CryEngine SDK. Sorry about the change.****

Just think, if this game became successful enough I would put it on Steam, and we could do F2P but have a game currency for example NX. The profit would be divided equally after a certain ammount has been taken out. To buy us all new computers of course. So we'd have the same computers.
    Last edited by Romney; 12-26-2012 at 03:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Romney View Post
    At least some people like @Lehsyrus and @666HiddenMaster666 have a life and they have an open mind.
    Was just randomly building on Lehsyrus's idea but ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    I find it ironic of you on a hackers forum looking for people to help create a game.
    I fail to see the irony.

Hackers are essentially modders that work without tools or permission from the developer. Well, real hackers atleast.

If I were to say modders are interested in making a game, you wouldn't be at all surprised.

@OP No one here knows shit about game development except for probably me, arun dave and a few select members from the programming section. I'm currently tied up in a kernel development team, and I am sure dave\arun are both busy with their own lives

Look for forums like gamedev.net. You might find a few hobbyist developers willing to tag along. However, you'll need to present them with a design document about 10 million times more comprehensive than the shit in your post. You're leading a team, so obviously time is a big thing.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I fail to see the irony.

Hackers are essentially modders that work without tools or permission from the developer. Well, real hackers atleast.

If I were to say modders are interested in making a game, you wouldn't be at all surprised.

@OP No one here knows shit about game development except for probably me, arun dave and a few select members from the programming section. I'm currently tied up in a kernel development team, and I am sure dave\arun are both busy with their own lives

Look for forums like gamedev.net. You might find a few hobbyist developers willing to tag along. However, you'll need to present them with a design document about 10 million times more comprehensive than the shit in your post. You're leading a team, so obviously time is a big thing.
    Thanks, will do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12