Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 77
  1. #16
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    i like almost everything about the game except how it searches for games and shit like that . joining a friends party can also be annoying as fuck .

  2. #17
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,294
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Black Ops 1 Zombies > Black Ops 2 Zombies

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Insomniac For This Useful Post:

    Doc (12-25-2012)

  4. #18
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    It's probably just you, I heard it sucks on PS3 if you're playing on PS3 then yes it may suck.

  5. #19
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,294
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    i play it on the xbox and its fun
    kinda like a mix of mw2 and black ops 1 tho

  6. #20
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,442
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,704
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It does suck


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  7. #21
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,811
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I just wonder, why can't people who make these threads. Come with some good reason to why they think it's bad.
    It's all like: It sucks... (And that's it)

    Well, I suppose the game "sucks" because the person got no skills, or he/she is just way to good
    Anyways, BO2. I think it's better then most other Games.
    Why?
    Because of their good anti-cheat system. (Even if I would like to hack it )
    It allow me to play with my friends, and it's very easy. (Sometimes... Depends on my mood )

    So, the game is how you want/make it to be.
    You think it suck, well. That's your reason. And not mine.
    (And no, I'm not saying you're wrong or anything. I'm just saying what I think )

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorndel For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (12-25-2012)

  9. #22
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Allen View Post
    It's probably just you, I heard it sucks on PS3 if you're playing on PS3 then yes it may suck.
    that makes no sense , xbox and ps3 are basically the same .

  10. #23
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    all COD games suck. BF games all day.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  11. #24
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Is it me or before a CoD game get out everyone is impatient about it and saying its better than the last one and then 2 weeks after everyone says its shit?

  12. #25
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I like it.

  13. #26
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post


    that makes no sense , xbox and ps3 are basically the same .


    PS3 servers are a pile of shit, it's laggy and your system freezes.

  14. #27
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post


    that makes no sense , xbox and ps3 are basically the same .
    Xbox is much better. Online is 100 times better then PS3.

  15. #28
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I like this game lots of noobs playing so I get around 50-80 kills a game

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Allen View Post


    Xbox is much better. Online is 100 times better then PS3.
    They have the same online only ps3 user don't have to pay 50$ a month for online. Also I would have to say ps3 is better then xbox there is no red ring ever 30 days free online better games sure you have halo but we have god of war and also any games that microsoft puts out you can't make money off of on youtube because microsoft will get the money from the ads. Also ps3 uses blue ray so game makers have a lot more space to make games run better and add way more to because the blue ray dic holds so much more and also the ps3 is a blue ray player as well so you don't have to buy one.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 12-24-2012 at 10:48 PM.

  16. #29
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    I like the campaign

    I was gonna get it, but seeing this, nty
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  17. #30
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    I like this game lots of noobs playing so I get around 50-80 kills a game



    They have the same online only ps3 user don't have to pay 50$ a month for online. Also I would have to say ps3 is better then xbox there is no red ring ever 30 days free online better games sure you have halo but we have god of war and also any games that microsoft puts out you can't make money off of on youtube because microsoft will get the money from the ads. Also ps3 uses blue ray so game makers have a lot more space to make games run better and add way more to because the blue ray dic holds so much more and also the ps3 is a blue ray player as well so you don't have to buy one.
    Xbox Live isn't 50$ a month for 50$ I can get it up to a year of live or even cheaper.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to [SMA] Paradise` For This Useful Post:

    Mega Man (12-25-2012)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] black ops is not fucking opening
    By mordred16 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 02:13 AM
  2. FUCKING BLACK OPS!
    By Critted in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 02:15 PM
  3. Fucking black ops cd
    By Khalifa in forum XBOX Customizing & Modding
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 09:21 PM
  4. [Release] Black Ops Stealth Injector Version 1.0
    By Bombsaway707 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 04:07 PM
  5. [Release] Black Ops Stealth Injector Version 1.0
    By Bombsaway707 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 12:20 PM