Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    chocolate_1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Busy

    Some site suggestions

    Well I really like this forum so far, but I wished there was a way to communicate with other users faster and a few other things:

    1. Shoutbox, the site needs one for users to ask questions ect
    2. Premium or VIP ect to get extra forum permissions ect
    3. Forum section for site suggestions and a help section (I had to PM a user and ask my questions)
    4. Allow outside linking (for downloads) because I don't know how to give a download without linking to somewhere (it's confusing)

    Other then that I really like this forum, it's big and clean.

    Thanks

    Need to contact me? Email me here: contact@chocolatemods.com
    My website | Cod Research

  2. #2
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,041
    Reputation
    2276
    Thanks
    5,513
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate_1995 View Post
    Well I really like this forum so far, but I wished there was a way to communicate with other users faster and a few other things:

    1. Shoutbox, the site needs one for users to ask questions ect
    2. Premium or VIP ect to get extra forum permissions ect
    3. Forum section for site suggestions and a help section (I had to PM a user and ask my questions)
    4. Allow outside linking (for downloads) because I don't know how to give a download without linking to somewhere (it's confusing)

    Other then that I really like this forum, it's big and clean.

    Thanks
    1. Wouldn't Look GOOD on MPGH
    2. There are VIP or Premium Like thing here.
    3. Suggestions, Requests & Help - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games <- Help Section
    4. Outside linking for download IS NOT SAFE AND IT COULD BE A VIRUS.

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


     



    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

    Drake (12-29-2012)

  4. #3
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,454
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,709
    My Mood
    Angelic
    We already had #1 in th past and #2. For 3, we already have a section for that, you just need to browse through mpgh.
    And for 4, uploading attachments with virus scans to support it would be a lot safer.


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  5. #4
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,109
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,625
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    We already had #1 in th past and #2. For 3, we already have a section for that, you just need to browse through mpgh.
    And for 4, uploading attachments with virus scans to support it would be a lot safer.
    Agreed
    Btw , check your first line "th" spelling error

  6. #5
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,454
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,709
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Realityz View Post
    Agreed
    Btw , check your first line "th" spelling error
    Ahh thanks, was trying out my new keyboard, and I mean't to say "the"


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  7. #6
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,109
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,625
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post

    Ahh thanks, was trying out my new keyboard, and I mean't to say "the"
    Just don't be enemies with me

  8. #7
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Realityz View Post
    Just don't be enemies with me
    /Fp
    +1 for CS
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    Mc565 (12-29-2012)

  10. #8
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    A shoutbox would be nice.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Denelf For This Useful Post:

    chocolate_1995 (12-29-2012)

  12. #9
    chocolate_1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    1. Wouldn't Look GOOD on MPGH
    2. There are VIP or Premium Like thing here.
    3. Suggestions, Requests & Help - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games <- Help Section
    4. Outside linking for download IS NOT SAFE AND IT COULD BE A VIRUS.
    Shoubox should be added, it would be better then people PM'ing other users to ask questions.
    Premium or VIP should be added to gain the site money.

    Need to contact me? Email me here: contact@chocolatemods.com
    My website | Cod Research

  13. #10
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate_1995 View Post
    Shoubox should be added, it would be better then people PM'ing other users to ask questions.
    Premium or VIP should be added to gain the site money.
    We had a shoutbox waay back then and it just lagged MPGH; we hap VIP but we lost our coder (We have donator though) Out side linking is promoting another hacking site which is ban-able

  14. #11
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    I'm gonna have to say a huge no to the shoutbox, the shoutboxes destroy forums, the total posting disappears and it opens up for more spam.
    :P

  15. #12
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    1.spam
    2.donator
    3.already have
    4.no




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shane For This Useful Post:

    Doc (12-29-2012)

  17. #13
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Only let certain people talk in the shoutbox.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  18. #14
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Only let certain people talk in the shoutbox.
    High post counters get mini chat powers
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  19. #15
    Geometrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere.
    Posts
    1,034
    Reputation
    331
    Thanks
    10,142
    My Mood
    Chatty
    1. Yes.
    2. No.
    3. Yes.
    4. No.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Simple way to unblock some sites
    By Batinarac16 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 05:08 PM
  2. Some game suggestions?
    By SjoerdJr... in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 03:08 PM
  3. mpgh site suggestion (read me if u can edit the site)
    By hackzerz in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 01:49 PM
  4. some site has hacks
    By kcfreak in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:08 PM
  5. Some sites by members
    By A7X Oblivian in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 07:07 AM